“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265674 Dec 12, 2012
poor moochie...hiding under his filthy rock...no suport...no shout outs..judging..

unemployed criminal...

long day of judging, maybe topix will pay him in food stamps..for that!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265675 Dec 12, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are bottom of the barrel options so save the $$$ and use Cervelli and Stewart. Let Romine play his way on the roster down in AAA.
One last comment if you will allow my friend, I saw no blue chip free agent this year the Yanks did not sign or let "get away". You could argue the Yanks signed 5 out of the best 10 available FA's to one year contracts in Pettite, Rivera, Kuroda, Ichiro and Youk.
I agree not a good crop of FA this year....but what I'm saying.....they could of got Justin Upton in a trade......if so now you can move Granderson and either Nova or Hughes and you get a good RF or 3B.....is what the Yanks could have done.......they can absorb a player that's fairly up there money wise and even some years to those deals if that's what it takes......Yanks still have a good shot at a championship if they play their cards right......farm system is just not ready.......but some moves could be made is all I'm saying instead of settling for guys like Youk and Ichiro whom both are well past their glory years......Pettitte, Kuroda, Jeter and even Mo are question marks at 41, 38, 38 and 43.......they all gotta stay healthy all year long for the Yanks to stay in contention......all the more reason you try to improve a great deal around these aging veterans.....
Yanks 56

New York, NY

#265676 Dec 12, 2012
A great many Yankee "fans" in NYC just jumped on the winning bandwagon in 1996, that is a fact I know is true, there are a couple of reasons there were so many empty seats for the last 2 years 1- the prices, 2- as I stated above, to many "fair weather fans"
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#265677 Dec 12, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree not a good crop of FA this year....but what I'm saying.....they could of got Justin Upton in a trade......if so now you can move Granderson and either Nova or Hughes and you get a good RF or 3B.....is what the Yanks could have done.......they can absorb a player that's fairly up there money wise and even some years to those deals if that's what it takes......Yanks still have a good shot at a championship if they play their cards right......farm system is just not ready.......but some moves could be made is all I'm saying instead of settling for guys like Youk and Ichiro whom both are well past their glory years......Pettitte, Kuroda, Jeter and even Mo are question marks at 41, 38, 38 and 43.......they all gotta stay healthy all year long for the Yanks to stay in contention......all the more reason you try to improve a great deal around these aging veterans.....
Paul with all respect,
Its a money game. Have you looked at the players that will be FA"s in 2014? The Yanks would save 50 MILLION dollars in getting under the 189 and then be allowed to spend whatever they wanted. Cashman although I am not a fan of he is no dummy. He is loading up on 1yr contracts. Doesnt matter for how much. They all come off the books. Boss jr's get the 50mill.......He can then go ape schit and do as he wants. Think about it....Even as is with 1yr deals the Yanks are going to be a very good team...I say win the East.
Bronx Boneheads

Florham Park, NJ

#265678 Dec 13, 2012
Yanks 56 wrote:
A great many Yankee "fans" in NYC just jumped on the winning bandwagon in 1996, that is a fact I know is true, there are a couple of reasons there were so many empty seats for the last 2 years 1- the prices, 2- as I stated above, to many "fair weather fans"
That is very true, most Yankee fans are front runners. That's why the mall and food court in the Bronx was empty during the Tiger playoff series. The so called fans knew the yankees didn't have much of a chance of winning, so why waste their time and money supporting a loser.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#265679 Dec 13, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree not a good crop of FA this year....but what I'm saying.....they could of got Justin Upton in a trade......if so now you can move Granderson and either Nova or Hughes and you get a good RF or 3B.....is what the Yanks could have done.......they can absorb a player that's fairly up there money wise and even some years to those deals if that's what it takes......Yanks still have a good shot at a championship if they play their cards right......farm system is just not ready.......but some moves could be made is all I'm saying instead of settling for guys like Youk and Ichiro whom both are well past their glory years......Pettitte, Kuroda, Jeter and even Mo are question marks at 41, 38, 38 and 43.......they all gotta stay healthy all year long for the Yanks to stay in contention......all the more reason you try to improve a great deal around these aging veterans.....
Here's an article to support your opinion.

Yankees' 1-year deals don't help team
Jon Paul Morosi
Dec 12, 2012 2:21 PM ET

Rarely has a team spent so much to improve so little.

Read MLB Buzz.
Over the past month, the New York Yankees have invested $49 million in one-year contracts for four free agents: Hiroki Kuroda, Andy Pettitte, Mariano Rivera and most recently Kevin Youkilis. That is close to what the Oakland Athletics spent on an entire division-winning roster this year. But even after handing out that sum of money, the Yankees can’t argue that they are better now than they were when the Detroit Tigers swept them out of the American League Championship Series.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/yankees-hi...

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265680 Dec 13, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. I've never seen my brother so furious when they got that old Boston guy who he say's is another fat washed up player that no other team wanted. He said even his old manager who's now managing a horrible team didn't want him and instead took some guy from the Oriole team who he said stinks. My brother said he's worried that the next move will be the itchy guy who he say's is another washed up has-been. He said the Yankees aren't even a top 5 team in the league anymore and might finish last with the Bostons, whatever that means.
what

Bennettsville, SC

#265681 Dec 13, 2012
what
Bronx Boneheads

Florham Park, NJ

#265682 Dec 13, 2012
what wrote:
what
Exactly!
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265683 Dec 13, 2012
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul with all respect,
Its a money game. Have you looked at the players that will be FA"s in 2014? The Yanks would save 50 MILLION dollars in getting under the 189 and then be allowed to spend whatever they wanted. Cashman although I am not a fan of he is no dummy. He is loading up on 1yr contracts. Doesnt matter for how much. They all come off the books. Boss jr's get the 50mill.......He can then go ape schit and do as he wants. Think about it....Even as is with 1yr deals the Yanks are going to be a very good team...I say win the East.
Am aware of the luxury tax reset from 33% to 17.5% and a "rebate" from the RSP if payroll is under $189 million for 2014. That accounts for about $20 million...

Exactly where is $50 million being saved?...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265684 Dec 13, 2012
Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the addition of Hairston to help out vs tough lefties. Not worried about Gardner, Ichiro and Granderson vs left handed pitchers as their stats support. I like the outfield with those 3 speedy OFers with good arms.
Geez Don Ichiro has a career .330 BA vs LHP. Having Gardner back full time and Ichiro for a full season plus the addtion of Hariston is an upgrade over Swisher and Andru Jones.
Who do you want? The poster boy for AA and PED abuse Josh Hamiltion at age 32 for a 7 year $140 million contract?
No way....I stand by my opinion adding Ichiro, Hairston and a healthy Gardner is an upgrade over last seasons OF.
Vince you should really lay off the sauce while posting at home....You fool Jimbo which is equivelent to fooling a lab rat into eating cheese....you fool no one else

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#265685 Dec 13, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Brandon Jacobs suspended by 49ers for final three games
By PAUL SCHWARTZ
Posted: 5:02 PM, December 10, 2012
It sure seemed as if Brandon Jacobs was trying to talk or tweet his way off the 49ers roster and trying to angle his way back to his former team, the Giants, a team in need of depth at running back.
Jacobs did all he could to get the 49ers to cut him and if they did it would have been very interesting to see if the Giants gave him another look – especially since the 49ers figure to be one of the teams to beat in the NFC playoff tournament. The 49ers clearly have had enough of the increasingly frustrated Jacobs but they weren’t going to allow him to go to a contender and so on Monday they suspended the disgruntled power back for the final three games of the season.
The suspension, for conduct detrimental to the team, is without pay. Jacobs makes $55,882 per week on his $950,000 base salary and so getting docked three weeks would cost him $167,647. He is going to file a grievance through the players’ union, according to reports, attempting to get reinstated by the team, recoup his money or – and this is probably his desire – to get the 49ers to release him. He’s maintained a strong relationship with the Giants – he glad-handed his former teammates in the visitors’ locker room at Candlestick Park after the Giants beat the Niners 26-3 back on Oct. 14.
Jacobs, sidelined by a knee injury early in the season, has barely played, appearing in two games and getting just two rushing attempts. He recently took to social media to express his frustration, writing that he is “rotting away” and that this is “by far the worst year he’s ever had.’’ That prompted 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh on Monday to address the situation, or, more precisely, not to address the situation.
Harbaugh, according to the Sacramento Bee, issued a string of “No comments’’ when asked about Jacobs. Asked if Jacobs is still part of the team, Harbaugh said “I'll go with the fifth amendment. I have no comment on that."
Not much later, Harbaugh’s comment rang loud and clear with the decision to suspend Jacobs.
The Giants are thin at the running back position and recently signed two players with NFL experience, Kregg Lumpkin and Ryan Torain, to fill out the depth chart after Andre Brown was put on injured reserve with a broken leg. Ahmad Bradshaw on Monday underwent a battery of tests to determine the extent of the damage to his left knee, which he hurt in the 52-27 victory over the Saints. At the moment, rookie David Wilson – who enjoyed a breakout performance against the Saints – is the only fully healthy halfback who has been with the team all season.
Jacobs has not been shy about expressing his frustration. He recently posted a picture of himself in his old Giants uniform, which did not sit well with 49ers fans. Jacobs wrote in Instagram “I am on this team rotting away so why would I wanna put any pics up of anything that say niners This is by far the worst year I ever had, I'll tell you like I told plenty others."
Jacobs also wrote on Instagram “They won't let me out, I tried."
Read more: Brandon Jacobs suspended by 49ers for final three games http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giantsblog/is_j...
Hey Vince isn't Brandon Jacobs one of SGT Carters heros ? Is that why you posted you posted this ? Two losers for sure, I agree.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265686 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Vince you should really lay off the sauce while posting at home....You fool Jimbo which is equivelent to fooling a lab rat into eating cheese....you fool no one else

Recall your tman is fu? Then the ashville isp popped up one day. And junior confirmed it.

Nice try dope.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265687 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Vince isn't Brandon Jacobs one of SGT Carters heros ? Is that why you posted you posted this ? Two losers for sure, I agree.

Want me to post the pic of tough guy rex running from brandon after the gmen beat the crap out of your jets? You hid for 3 weeks.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#265688 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Recall your tman is fu? Then the ashville isp popped up one day. And junior confirmed it.
Nice try dope.
The Mooch

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#265689 Dec 13, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
Braylon Edwards brought back to the Jets.
Why? Still the worst offense in football,
lead by the worst coach in football.
' the worst coach football '...really ? Lets recap...he takes over a team in 09 left in shambles with no QB who pundits say will win 5-6 games tops then wins 9 games with a rookie QB who has 14 college games under his belt... in the playoffs win as underdogs on the road in Cincinnati and heavy double digit underdogs in San Diego, then while leading at half, again as heavy double digit underdogs in Indy, they finally lose...what a failure..In 2010 the pundits step out and predict they'll finish at 500....instead they win 10 games with a second year QB and beat Manning and Brady on the road as huge double digit underdogs before again losing in the AFC Championship game, what a failure...in 2011 they were a 'horrible' 8-8 missing the playoffs on the last day of the season...this year they lose the best defensive player in the game, a top 5 receiever and suffer through the season with an erratic starting QB with no competent back-ups who has to throw to wide recievers that you might see in the 4th quarter of a pre-season game and an injured all-pro TE.....yet they'll still be in the playoffs...yes, he's a 'horrible coach'....maybe you don't like the fact he has something you don't own...a pair of testicles, and speaks whats on his mind unlike the rest of the NFL head coaches who have no testys and save it for behind closed doors...just like your days ended in CYO...you're still a loser and a disgrace to all good Jet fans..

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#265690 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>' the worst coach football '...really ? Lets recap...he takes over a team in 09 left in shambles with no QB who pundits say will win 5-6 games tops then wins 9 games with a rookie QB who has 14 college games under his belt... in the playoffs win as underdogs on the road in Cincinnati and heavy double digit underdogs in San Diego, then while leading at half, again as heavy double digit underdogs in Indy, they finally lose...what a failure..In 2010 the pundits step out and predict they'll finish at 500....instead they win 10 games with a second year QB and beat Manning and Brady on the road as huge double digit underdogs before again losing in the AFC Championship game, what a failure...in 2011 they were a 'horrible' 8-8 missing the playoffs on the last day of the season...this year they lose the best defensive player in the game, a top 5 receiever and suffer through the season with an erratic starting QB with no competent back-ups who has to throw to wide recievers that you might see in the 4th quarter of a pre-season game and an injured all-pro TE.....yet they'll still be in the playoffs...yes, he's a 'horrible coach'....maybe you don't like the fact he has something you don't own...a pair of testicles, and speaks whats on his mind unlike the rest of the NFL head coaches who have no testys and save it for behind closed doors...just like your days ended in CYO...you're still a loser and a disgrace to all good Jet fans..
Where you been? Still datiing that swim suit model?

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#265691 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Vince isn't Brandon Jacobs one of SGT Carters heros ? Is that why you posted you posted this ? Two losers for sure, I agree.
No mets chit chat? Did you discuss this with Sandy yet?

08:14 AM ET 12.13 | Yes, it was reported that R.A. Dickey irked the Mets this week, but they're not about to send him away for nothing. The industrywide expectation is the Mets will try to resolve the situation by the end of this week. General manager Sandy Alderson hinted at that on Tuesday, when he said he expected clarity on Dickey's status within a few days. According to an industry source, the Mets consider four teams as "serious" potential trade partners. What defines "serious" at this point? A willingness to include one top prospect in a deal for Dickey. Nevertheless, the Mets aren't budging from their position of seeking multiple highly rated prospects in any trade for the Cy Young Award winner, and haven't yet found a team willing to make such a deal.

New York Post

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265693 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>' the worst coach football '...really ? Lets recap...he takes over a team in 09 left in shambles with no QB who pundits say will win 5-6 games tops then wins 9 games with a rookie QB who has 14 college games under his belt... in the playoffs win as underdogs on the road in Cincinnati and heavy double digit underdogs in San Diego, then while leading at half, again as heavy double digit underdogs in Indy, they finally lose...what a failure..In 2010 the pundits step out and predict they'll finish at 500....instead they win 10 games with a second year QB and beat Manning and Brady on the road as huge double digit underdogs before again losing in the AFC Championship game, what a failure...in 2011 they were a 'horrible' 8-8 missing the playoffs on the last day of the season...this year they lose the best defensive player in the game, a top 5 receiever and suffer through the season with an erratic starting QB with no competent back-ups who has to throw to wide recievers that you might see in the 4th quarter of a pre-season game and an injured all-pro TE.....yet they'll still be in the playoffs...yes, he's a 'horrible coach'....maybe you don't like the fact he has something you don't own...a pair of testicles, and speaks whats on his mind unlike the rest of the NFL head coaches who have no testys and save it for behind closed doors...just like your days ended in CYO...you're still a loser and a disgrace to all good Jet fans..

this is one of your funniest posts and a complete piece of bs..

lets go back in time...first, you are perhaps the biggest frontrunning jet fan of all time...they win, you gorilla chest pound. they lose, you hide for weeks at a time, your boss junior hated your 9 yr old baby stunt...recall the gmen beating the jets xmas eve...you were gone..for weeks...how about your, jets will finish, 12-6, 11-7,10-6, 9-7 and then poof...gone..as they lost and lost...brandon jacobs came up to the fat tough talking coach who claimed he never backed down from a fight...he ran from brandon..mr tough guy melted...

but, lets go back to the first year of rex...his team was under 500. he claimed they could not make the playoffs...a newspaper guy had to remind him, they had a chance if other teams lost and they won...of course, rex knew they had to play peyton and the 1 loss colts...well, guess what...peyton was pulled at half time, and the jets rally to win against a qb who had not thrown 10 passes all year..peyton was pissed...whatever happened to that coach...lmfao

but, it took every single team in front of them to lose on the last day...it was 3 or 4 teams..all lost..had just one won, no playoffs...and beating a crappy cincy team who had not ever been in a championship game, or deep in the playoffs was a cinch..how about those tuff chargers? the biggest choke team in football..such a hard group of teams to play...

the next year, the jets won but, when it got to the steelers, the coasted on the win...they won for fun...

take the giants, unlike the jets, they have not lost an nfc championship game...rex brags and he is 0-2...gmen, what, 5-5?...a qb with 2 mvp rings...and 2 sb trophies...

but, it was your last year gag...where rex admitted he lost the team...your 5 best wideout sucks. he got benched in the last game...dumped...his captain title dumped...and by the way, holmes is no top 5 wideout..total bs...maybe top 30 at best

your the worst fan of any team in the world and in topix..biggest loser, 4 years running with almost 10,000 votes all total just for you...get it..

a coward,just like rex...a windbag...who beats his own chest...

sad and pathetic...and now, with only 1 hand puppet left to follow and play off your cowardly lying lines

say, how's sonya doing?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265694 Dec 13, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you been? Still datiing that swim suit model?

his wife is heavier then him by about 40 pounds...no wonder he has this fantasy crap going on...

i recall junior telling me he keeps cracking up when he would post it and how dopey would reply...he knew he was wishing big time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 30 min conklincolt 6,467
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 305,850
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Moms and Women of Divorce...Did you Have A Corr... (Mar '13) 4 hr Rivas 10
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 4 hr Driver7789 10,734
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 5 hr Obama the tool 15,245
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 9,911

New York News Video

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]