Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
LIAM

Lakeland, FL

#265746 Dec 13, 2012
Cubs signed Anibal Sanchez at 5yrs for 75mill. Thats alot of dough!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#265747 Dec 13, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
soon Harry will be home......which means ON with the kneepads....time to get busy

lol...one thing he does well!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265748 Dec 13, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Cubs signed Anibal Sanchez at 5yrs for 75mill. Thats alot of dough!

omg...way too much..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265749 Dec 13, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not often that you are even partially right, but in this case, you are. Not bad for a fluffer who prepares his wifes boyfriend for what she's begging for. You are right that Sanchez is not much of a QB, and has NO ONE to throw it too, although Im not sure who you are referring to, the top 5 receiver they lost to injury? Who..........Holmes? LOL......his days are long behind him.......but his paychecks sure aren't.
In any event, you can blame Mr T and that embarassing coach of ours for the pile of crap that makes up the Jets offense.

did they get any free agents to help out on offense? you recall how everyone wants to play for the clown rex who lost the team...holmes a top 5 wideout? is he on drugs...half the offensive line sucks...top guy getting sacks is how many, 3? both lines need work..playmakers needed...

personally, i hope tannenbaum and rex stay, we need more clown jokes and bs of the superbowl...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265750 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...one thing he does well!
Several things the fat slob does well.....lies, makes up bullshit stories and hides like a true coward...and even dominate in the losers poll....1800 votes....DW is a distant 2nd with 607 votes......lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#265751 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
did they get any free agents to help out on offense? you recall how everyone wants to play for the clown rex who lost the team...holmes a top 5 wideout? is he on drugs...half the offensive line sucks...top guy getting sacks is how many, 3? both lines need work..playmakers needed...
personally, i hope tannenbaum and rex stay, we need more clown jokes and bs of the superbowl...
Lol we all know how Momma is. Don't forget GMEN will get blown out against the Packers, 49ers and Gaytriots.
LIAM

Lakeland, FL

#265752 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
omg...way too much..
They are now saying it's not official and the Tigers are making a late push. Interesting......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#265753 Dec 13, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Several things the fat slob does well.....lies, makes up bullshit stories and hides like a true coward...and even dominate in the losers poll....1800 votes....DW is a distant 2nd with 607 votes......lmfao
1800 votes? Wow he is on fire. Maybe someon can make a new pole about him asking how many underwear he has soiled in his lifetime? Personally I think that he wears newspaper(the Jets section) lol.
Paul yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265754 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>1800 votes? Wow he is on fire. Maybe someon can make a new pole about him asking how many underwear he has soiled in his lifetime? Personally I think that he wears newspaper(the Jets section) lol.
Well fat momma does have a habit of shitting and pissing in his big fat pants......he gets frightened very easily and hides like a true coward allot......and like Harley says puts on his knee pads for his wife's boyfriend Harry when he gets home from work.....so you are absolutely right my friend.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265755 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol we all know how Momma is. Don't forget GMEN will get blown out against the Packers, 49ers and Gaytriots.

he is so stupid...he says that crap every game...then hides when he is wrong..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#265756 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he is so stupid...he says that crap every game...then hides when he is wrong..
Lol I wonder what is he going to say next for this upcoming MLB season. I hope he says that Jeter and Mo will not be effective this year because what ever he says the opposite happens. He may say the Dead Sox will win the division this year too.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265757 Dec 13, 2012
Paul yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Well fat momma does have a habit of shitting and pissing in his big fat pants......he gets frightened very easily and hides like a true coward allot......and like Harley says puts on his knee pads for his wife's boyfriend Harry when he gets home from work.....so you are absolutely right my friend.....lmfao

speaking of hiding..just had gotten a call from "floppy lips" on vacation...guess who is now crapping in his pants..i sent the coward a note about it...he has seen him once and will walk up to him soon...his prayer time on his knees will happen...doubt if he leaves the house and will be peeking out the windows...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265758 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>1800 votes? Wow he is on fire. Maybe someon can make a new pole about him asking how many underwear he has soiled in his lifetime? Personally I think that he wears newspaper(the Jets section) lol.

great idea dell...gonna run it by mr casey...who knows, it just might turn up...you need to vote if it does...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265759 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I wonder what is he going to say next for this upcoming MLB season. I hope he says that Jeter and Mo will not be effective this year because what ever he says the opposite happens. He may say the Dead Sox will win the division this year too.
you are on a roll bro...he has already chimed in on this..check back a few pages..yanks in last...lol, this means the yanks win again...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#265760 Dec 13, 2012
Paul yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Well fat momma does have a habit of shitting and pissing in his big fat pants......he gets frightened very easily and hides like a true coward allot......and like Harley says puts on his knee pads for his wife's boyfriend Harry when he gets home from work.....so you are absolutely right my friend.....lmfao
That fat moron sounds like a real loser. I can't think of anyone who is a bigger loser than him at this point. They guy barely keeps a job, he can't provide for his family, lives in a basement watching a old tv with the foil on the antenna, with dirty soiled underwear, while be fat, bald, hairy, smelly. He may spread toe jam on his saltine crackers lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#265761 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you are on a roll bro...he has already chimed in on this..check back a few pages..yanks in last...lol, this means the yanks win again...
Lmao omg Dempster? He thinks that signing is going to overtake the Yankees? Wow he is a real moron. I feel bad for Dickie because he is with the Mets. If I were him I would get out while I can lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265762 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao omg Dempster? He thinks that signing is going to overtake the Yankees? Wow he is a real moron. I feel bad for Dickie because he is with the Mets. If I were him I would get out while I can lol.

its obvious dickey wants out...he cried at a xmas party with the brass there and humiliated sandy...

worse case, he plays out his option and signs with the yanks...he will like the playoffs while the mets enjoy 4th place again...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265763 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>That fat moron sounds like a real loser. I can't think of anyone who is a bigger loser than him at this point. They guy barely keeps a job, he can't provide for his family, lives in a basement watching a old tv with the foil on the antenna, with dirty soiled underwear, while be fat, bald, hairy, smelly. He may spread toe jam on his saltine crackers lol.

this is close to post of the day material bro...lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265764 Dec 13, 2012
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1444048-20...

mock draft...and we will see more soon

but, they show the gmen draft a corner...wise choice or an offensive tackle...my choice...

but, the jets...drum role

A QUARTERBACK...FROM USC...BARKLEY

WHY, CAUSE HE BETTER THEN "BOY SANCHISE"

OMG, TOO FREAKING FUNNY, LMAO

keep hiding fattie..

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265765 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/arti cles/1444048-2013-nfl-mock-dra ft-incredible-choices-for-ever y-nfl-franchise?utm_source=new sletter&utm_medium=newslet ter&utm_campaign=nfl-draft
mock draft...and we will see more soon
but, they show the gmen draft a corner...wise choice or an offensive tackle...my choice...
but, the jets...drum role
A QUARTERBACK...FROM USC...BARKLEY
WHY, CAUSE HE BETTER THEN "BOY SANCHISE"
OMG, TOO FREAKING FUNNY, LMAO
keep hiding fattie..
Is this the same site you got your Dempster isnt signing with the Red Sox quote...BBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 42 min Unbiased Chargers... 6,965
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 2 hr Dudley 5,361
was barbara walters dad a racist? 3 hr question 1
Andrew Jackson never telephoned Goldstar famil... 3 hr Professor 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr Upper east side 17,670
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr Carlos 14,818
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr SweLL GirL 18,799

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance