momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Keep up the good posting Boneheads...it's noticed
How's sonya?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#265706 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>'He rejected Boston an easy one'....really? can you show the forum exactly where and when he rejected them? we have a right to know

Sure. Should I humiliate you again? Just look at espn.com boston. He last week rejected a deal for less. Are you that stupid?

I know you are based on your lying jet post.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265707 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
hamilton signs for 5 years with the angels...rumor is 2 angels, trumbo and bourus [forgive the spelling] are now on the block..ok cash, lets grab trumbo..
hard to believe the yanks couldn't land shin-soo Choo from the Indians..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265708 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>'The Bostons' as you would say just signed Dempster....which means the juicekees won't finish last with the bostons....they'll finish last by themselves.....keep up the good posting, it's noticed
Maybe Boston can play .500 this year moron..lmao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265709 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>'The Bostons' as you would say just signed Dempster....which means the juicekees won't finish last with the bostons....they'll finish last by themselves.....keep up the good posting, it's noticed

Every year its yanks in last. When was the last time they were in last?

Recall your mets in first ,yanks in last by friday line?

How did that work out for you? Lmfao.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265711 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, I see 94 wins, lol
nah, with the drop in talent I see 88-90 with that team..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265712 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:

Dempster pitched against the yanks 5 times. He is 0-4 and a 7.62 era. Giving up 8 homers and 18 walks over 28 innings.

Lmfao. What a pick up. You sure know your stuff.

Say how's sonya?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265713 Dec 13, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
By next Memorial Day weekend you'll be going to Models to buy a Youk jersey!
didn't you also make some wild claim last year the mets would finish .500...lol
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265714 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Every year its yanks in last. When was the last time they were in last?
Recall your mets in first ,yanks in last by friday line?
How did that work out for you? Lmfao.
Yanks just signed Bobby Wilson from the Angels for another backup spot.....good defense terrible hitter....
http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2012/12/yankees...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265715 Dec 13, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text>hard to believe the yanks couldn't land shin-soo Choo from the Indians..

Angels might be open to trade trumbo now.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265716 Dec 13, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> nah, with the drop in talent I see 88-90 with that team..

Your high is 90. Mine 94. Pretty close based on 162 games. Still time to get more players.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265717 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>' the worst coach football '...really ? Lets recap...he takes over a team in 09 left in shambles with no QB who pundits say will win 5-6 games tops then wins 9 games with a rookie QB who has 14 college games under his belt... in the playoffs win as underdogs on the road in Cincinnati and heavy double digit underdogs in San Diego, then while leading at half, again as heavy double digit underdogs in Indy, they finally lose...what a failure..In 2010 the pundits step out and predict they'll finish at 500....instead they win 10 games with a second year QB and beat Manning and Brady on the road as huge double digit underdogs before again losing in the AFC Championship game, what a failure...in 2011 they were a 'horrible' 8-8 missing the playoffs on the last day of the season...this year they lose the best defensive player in the game, a top 5 receiever and suffer through the season with an erratic starting QB with no competent back-ups who has to throw to wide recievers that you might see in the 4th quarter of a pre-season game and an injured all-pro TE.....yet they'll still be in the playoffs...yes, he's a 'horrible coach'....maybe you don't like the fact he has something you don't own...a pair of testicles, and speaks whats on his mind unlike the rest of the NFL head coaches who have no testys and save it for behind closed doors...just like your days ended in CYO...you're still a loser and a disgrace to all good Jet fans..
Hey fat slob moron......Jets still haven't been in a Superbowl since you were shitting up a storm in diapers.....LMFAO
Harley is right all the way Fat Rex is among the worst coaches in football and his best asset would be to keep his trap shut.....every time that idiot opens his mouth at the podium he just spews out more stupid crap than needs to be said you clueless dope.....LMFAO

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265718 Dec 13, 2012
So you juicekees decide to sign the decrepit Youkilis and the Jap along with crippled HGH Andy for about 38 million for a year yet decline signing Dempster to help that brutal pitching staff for 26 million in two years, that's hilarious.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#265719 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Gee Jimbo how did you know he'll be a Met shortly ?...BBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265720 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I doubt that Jim.....I bet Anaheim lets Bourjos go....he was their starting CF that was noted for his defense.......now they have a complete potent outfield with Trumbo, Trout and Hamilton......that team also has 3 1B.....Pujols, Morales and Trumbo......plus 2 good hitting infielders Kendrick and Aybar unreal.....what a potent lineup.....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265721 Dec 13, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree not a good crop of FA this year....but what I'm saying.....they could of got Justin Upton in a trade......if so now you can move Granderson and either Nova or Hughes and you get a good RF or 3B.....is what the Yanks could have done.......they can absorb a player that's fairly up there money wise and even some years to those deals if that's what it takes......Yanks still have a good shot at a championship if they play their cards right......farm system is just not ready.......but some moves could be made is all I'm saying instead of settling for guys like Youk and Ichiro whom both are well past their glory years......Pettitte, Kuroda, Jeter and even Mo are question marks at 41, 38, 38 and 43.......they all gotta stay healthy all year long for the Yanks to stay in contention......all the more reason you try to improve a great deal around these aging veterans.....
Excellent post my friend and I do believe they could have gotten Shin-Soo Choo from the indians and lets not forget arod will miss at least half the season, Jeter and Mo who knows what you get this year..Yankee catcher????Sure hope cashman starts pulling rabbits out of his hat and soon real soon..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265722 Dec 13, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fat slob moron......Jets still haven't been in a Superbowl since you were shitting up a storm in diapers.....LMFAO
Harley is right all the way Fat Rex is among the worst coaches in football and his best asset would be to keep his trap shut.....every time that idiot opens his mouth at the podium he just spews out more stupid crap than needs to be said you clueless dope.....LMFAO

Last year his third year rex admitted he lost the team. What a coach.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265723 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
So you juicekees decide to sign the decrepit Youkilis and the Jap along with crippled HGH Andy for about 38 million for a year yet decline signing Dempster to help that brutal pitching staff for 26 million in two years, that's hilarious.
mets sign dickey yet moron?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265724 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Jimbo how did you know he'll be a Met shortly ?...BBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Recall your sandy told you in the middle of the night beltran to the rockies? Or francona will manage the cards?

Check out page 1562 of the met forum. "Displaced" kicked you out laughing at your no blockbuster bs.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#265725 Dec 13, 2012
Sandy's office phone is ringing off the hook as he sits in the drivers seat taking calls from Texas, Tampa and Anahiem...as long as they don't get greedy asking for Wheeler or Harvey with RA a deal should be struck shortly, he's playing the three against each other and is having a great time doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 2 hr Boycott Hawai shy... 2,917
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 4 hr Minuet 2,825
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 16,150
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr Princess Hey 17,800
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 6 hr Boycott Hawai shy... 1,332
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 6 hr 2 Dogs 6,975
We VS We (Nov '09) 7 hr 2 Dogs 2,406
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 hr jimi-yank 43,467
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 16 hr True 1,085

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages