9)Red Ruffing
10)Guidry/Reynolds/Gomez (tie)

Great list

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265562 Dec 10, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Tell your brother he's right on....Turner will probably be heading to Dallas shortly to right the ship....without Garrett and Romo the Cowboys might only have 4-5 losses...instead the Redskins will win the division....On a happier note Norv Turner and Garrett both helped my Jets today...1 game out now....they win out they'll be playoff bound
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team and now he's afraid they'll get more because all the young good players have gone elsewhere. I've sent you private messages for my brother but you won't answer. He wants to know who you really are and who you know. He wants to know how you knew of the Royals team were willing to trade the best prospect in baseball 2 months ago.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#265563 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team and now he's afraid they'll get more because all the young good players have gone elsewhere. I've sent you private messages for my brother but you won't answer. He wants to know who you really are and who you know. He wants to know how you knew of the Royals team were willing to trade the best prospect in baseball 2 months ago.

Out of work cook. Criminal.

He reads the papers, that guy has been on the trading block for weeks.

He claimed the mets would get him.

You left off again, whatever that means. You're slipping. Your ignorance intrigues me.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#265564 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team and now he's afraid they'll get more because all the young good players have gone elsewhere. I've sent you private messages for my brother but you won't answer. He wants to know who you really are and who you know. He wants to know how you knew of the Royals team were willing to trade the best prospect in baseball 2 months ago.
It's obvious you don't follow sports since the royals shopping of Wil Myers is 6 months old.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265565 Dec 10, 2012
That's too funny....In week 16 NBC is dumping the Jets-Chargers game in prime time since neither team has any kind of playoffs amplifications and instead have installed the 49ers-Seahawks game in that prime time slot since both teams are battling it out for the NFC west crown and or wild card spots.....just more proof the Jets and Chargers suck!!!!!!LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265566 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
and you think they won't pick one up? or, one you think is good?
its early. even paul admits it. its the second week of dec...wait till the second week of jan...there is time.
tampa lost a great starter and a top pen guy who can start...the hitting on that team is pathetic...
balt starters are not as good as the yanks top 3, and the yanks 4 is better then their 4..pen, even. they will not win as many 1 run games again..
sox suck.
the jays got the guys who helped the marlins go in last...they will be tougher and tougher for all...not a pennant winner yet
yanks when the smoke clears will be fine...and when they win in the end, i will be right. I am no doom and gloom guy and usually i am the most negitive...
they will pull off some deal some time.
Still not happy about the way Hank and Hal are going about things.....with all the money they have and got from the Yes network.......they shouldn't give a hoot about the 2014 luxury tax deal at all......instead should be working on moves to make the team allot better at whatever the costs its gonna take.....and they need to make some kinda splash for an outfielder soon before its too late......Youk and Ichiro are average and old players now......
wow

Los Angeles, CA

#265567 Dec 10, 2012
wow

Oyster Bay, NY

#265568 Dec 10, 2012
no more profiles wrote:
i started it, but, no more profiles...in case the haters come in and will, let them guess who is who...good luck guys.
Has anyone ever taken credit for this post ?

Washington, DC

#265569 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
That's too funny....In week 16 NBC is dumping the Jets-Chargers game in prime time since neither team has any kind of playoffs amplifications and instead have installed the 49ers-Seahawks game in that prime time slot since both teams are battling it out for the NFC west crown and or wild card spots.....just more proof the Jets and Chargers suck!!!!!!LMFAO
You predicted this a week ago also, Kudos.

Washington, DC

#265570 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone ever taken credit for this post ?
Find out and let us know the answer, we're all at the edge of our seats over this intriguing question.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265571 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:

Well well. We have a post from momma the coward claiming that won't happen. Too funny,lmao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265572 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone ever taken credit for this post ?

Your ignorance intrigues me.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265573 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well well. We have a post from momma the coward claiming that won't happen. Too funny,lmao.
Whats real funny is the clueless idiot momma was chest pounding yesterday after the Jets just got by the worst team in football.....and stupidly said if the Jets win outright they are in the playoffs at 9-7......Ummmmmmm if fat boy can read and do some math he would of seen the AFC wild card picture goes like this: Colts are 9-4 and the Steelers and Bengals are tied at 7-6 while the Jets are 6-7.....what a stupid clown the fatboy is......more stupid than he is fat.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265574 Dec 10, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You predicted this a week ago also, Kudos.
I'm glad NBC has a competitive game with playoff amplifications replacing 2 teams going absolutely nowhere.....who wants to see the Jets-Chargers game?....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265575 Dec 10, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Tell your brother he's right on....Turner will probably be heading to Dallas shortly to right the ship....without Garrett and Romo the Cowboys might only have 4-5 losses...instead the Redskins will win the division....On a happier note Norv Turner and Garrett both helped my Jets today...1 game out now....they win out they'll be playoff bound
Here's the fat moron's post Jets win out they're in....what a dope....go smoke some more crack dopey......LMFAO

Oyster Bay, NY

#265576 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the fat moron's post Jets win out they're in....what a dope....go smoke some more crack dopey......LMFAO
Has Sheriff Joe's office contacted you yet ? Hundreds of disgusting perverted posts by you dating back many years have been e-mailed to the sheriffs department, it should'nt be long before they come knocking on your trailer. Your wife will be very proud of you.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265577 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text> Has Sheriff Joe's office contacted you yet ? Hundreds of disgusting perverted posts by you dating back many years have been e-mailed to the sheriffs department, it should'nt be long before they come knocking on your trailer. Your wife will be very proud of you.
Funny I was wondering that about you......I heard you are a big time pedophile.....you should of been locked up in prison along time ago moron.......plus all the drugs you have and do......

Washington, DC

#265578 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad NBC has a competitive game with playoff amplifications replacing 2 teams going absolutely nowhere.....who wants to see the Jets-Chargers game?....LMFAO
You called this last week, kudos.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265579 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text> Has Sheriff Joe's office contacted you yet ? Hundreds of disgusting perverted posts by you dating back many years have been e-mailed to the sheriffs department, it should'nt be long before they come knocking on your trailer. Your wife will be very proud of you.

what a coincidence...you post just like boneheads...

your ignorance intrigues me.

Washington, DC

#265580 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
Your profile mentions you are new to topix.

1) How do you know what anyones posted in the past?
2) Show me one post the Great Paulie has made that's been offensive or directed at a child.
3) You exposed yourself just now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 min Ricardo montobomb 4,567
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min July2017News 315,222
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 18,362
Minneapolis mayor should resign now 1 hr Minneapolis KILLS 4
TRUMP SPILLS SECRETS to RUSSIAN BUDDIES ! 4 hr The Rainbow Warrior 6
TRUMP TAX RETURNS Missing ! WHERE ARE THEY ? 4 hr Inconvenient Truth 10
Review: ARTLOOK GLASS COMPANY NEW YORK (Jan '17) 4 hr Fawn Liebowitz 75
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 4 hr Pumpkin 3,020

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages