UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jan 22nd thru the 28th, someone in the Green Valley, Az area better make sure all doors are double bolted locked shut. I will be in the Scottsdale area during this time. I just may seek him out. After all, the guy is scared to death of me and it was proven in the previous visits to Scottsdale. Just like I did here, I'll even post my damm addy for the hi rise just in case he decides on a surprise visit. Him and his 25 years of working out are no match for myself physically
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought the Diamondback signing of McCarthy of the A's was shrewd this week. 2 years,$15 million.
One other guy I'd take a chance on is Jair Jurrjens who's only 26 years old. WTF are the Mets doing to improve their team this off season?
The muts way overpaid for David Wright.....nowhere near worth the 8 years 138M he got.......once again Omar/Sandy like the idiots they are outbid themselves.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of stories the Yanks will go after Josh Hamilton and let Cano and Granderson walk after 2013.
Yeah lots of rumor stories going on too like Scott Boros saying Cashman lost control of the team......lets just wait and see what happens Fu......

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>ML080 is unbiased all the way...I knew it from the get go...you and Jim wasn't sure it was him at 1st.....I knew it all all along...unbiased lies all the time Fu......come on now I've been on here long enough.....unbiased is 90% of the bullshit that goes on here.......case closed....I'm well aware of the fat slob momma's posting styles from his proxies and phony profiles....
Paulie I keep getting all these e-mails from Tupazi and thats Un and he swears its Todd who was really DW.

I'll e-mail them to you.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>The muts way overpaid for David Wright.....nowhere near worth the 8 years 138M he got.......once again Omar/Sandy like the idiots they are outbid themselves.....
Agree they did overpay for him, but he's good player (not very good or great) and they had to show their fans something.
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

So easy for posters to be fooled. Sometimes it amazes me how one is able to work in the biggest city in the country in a highly qualified/educated necessary position yet be so naive about posters sending out fake messages posing as me. My style should ne noted as "poser free". No one is me or could be. 1st thing posters need to do is pay attention to detail and make sure of exact spellings of names. A letter here or there changes everything.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Paulie I keep getting all these e-mails from Tupazi and thats Un and he swears its Todd who was really DW.
I'll e-mail them to you.
I hope the roid freak visits green valley so I can use his face for a punching bag......stupid moron won't give me his full name and suite when and if he is in Scottsdale.....he blew off Jim 20 times or more like a real coward chickenshit......punk never been in a fight in his life and that's why......LMFAO

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah lots of rumor stories going on too like Scott Boros saying Cashman lost control of the team......lets just wait and see what happens Fu......
Couple of decent FA starters out their still like Carlos Villanueva, Dempster, Marcum, Sanchez and Lohse. Ben Sheets is worth a flier also.

Mets and Sox need a closer and there 3 out there Soriano,Valverde and Krod. Even the Marlins 2011 Tommy John surgery guy Juan Oviedo is worth a shot.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree they did overpay for him, but he's good player (not very good or great) and they had to show their fans something.
Yeah Sandy and Fred should of spent it wisely.....now too broke to make other moves....and their fans already know the team and farm system is total garbage.....4 straight 4th place finishes explains it....who do they got that is good? ROTFLMFAO

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the roid freak visits green valley so I can use his face for a punching bag......stupid moron won't give me his full name and suite when and if he is in Scottsdale.....he blew off Jim 20 times or more like a real coward chickenshit......punk never been in a fight in his life and that's why......LMFAO
Thats why I think thats an imposter, the real Unbiased would have posted his name and real address since we all know what it is anyway from BHJ when magic rat was arrested, the SCPD told him......you know the rest. This is someone trying to evoke a response out of you is all.

.....lol...has DW showed up yet?....OMG I peed my pants when I saw fatty post that DW was looking for you....

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Sandy and Fred should of spent it wisely.....now too broke to make other moves....and their fans already know the team and farm system is total garbage.....4 straight 4th place finishes explains it....who do they got that is good? ROTFLMFAO
The Wilpon kids a dope, even MLB told the old man to put in Sandy to run the team.

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why I think thats an imposter, the real Unbiased would have posted his name and real address since we all know what it is anyway from BHJ when magic rat was arrested, the SCPD told him......you know the rest. This is someone trying to evoke a response out of you is all.
.....lol...has DW showed up yet?....OMG I peed my pants when I saw fatty post that DW was looking for you....

per todd dw is still in the desert searching out paul! he will hook up with junior in jan to cover more ground..

rumors abound this year moochie will finally go to a met game in the spring and visit tampa...I will pay for the flight and tickets!

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Couple of decent FA starters out their still like Carlos Villanueva, Dempster, Marcum, Sanchez and Lohse. Ben Sheets is worth a flier also.
Mets and Sox need a closer and there 3 out there Soriano,Valverde and Krod. Even the Marlins 2011 Tommy John surgery guy Juan Oviedo is worth a shot.

krod, lmfao..lets pray he goes back to the mets..

mets in deep crap...no outfield..no catcher, no second basemen, no closer...

6 slots to fill..not too good. 4th place a lock.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

anyone think sori overplayed his hand? he had a good one year deal left with the yanks...

if he is lucky he gets a 1yr deal for 8 mil..

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
per todd dw is still in the desert searching out paul! he will hook up with junior in jan to cover more ground..
rumors abound this year moochie will finally go to a met game in the spring and visit tampa...I will pay for the flight and tickets!
The same weekend I'll be there?

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Sandy and Fred should of spent it wisely.....now too broke to make other moves....and their fans already know the team and farm system is total garbage.....4 straight 4th place finishes explains it....who do they got that is good? ROTFLMFAO

gotta get a hold of you later...fu has something i need to share with you...he just sent me a message with it.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
anyone think sori overplayed his hand? he had a good one year deal left with the yanks...

if he is lucky he gets a 1yr deal for 8 mil..
LAA/DET waiting in the wings. All depends on Greinke...

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
The same weekend I'll be there?

Its possible...i hope he confirms he is available...

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
LAA/DET waiting in the wings. All depends on Greinke...

for how long? how much?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
for how long? how much?
Meaning?...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 260,121 - 260,140 of302,420
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
paul ryan’s republican budget 5 min Opinion 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min DDDD-25 43,158
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min SevenTee 303,331
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr forrest 9,411
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr forrest 8,921
Still don't believe we are being sprayed like i... 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 5
Miley Cyrus hospitalized 1 hr Mileys zombie GASH 26
•••

Fire Warning for New York County was issued at April 23 at 7:53PM EDT

•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating