Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#265521 Dec 9, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Rookie David Wilson's team-record 327 all-purpose yards gor the Gmen in a trouncing of the Saints.

what a performance by the rook!

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#265522 Dec 9, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/ 2012/12/indians-to-sign-mark-r eynolds.html?utm_source=dlvr.i t&utm_medium=facebook
Indians sign reynolds...looks like youk will go to the yanks..
Not signed yet but it increases the Yanks changes. I like Youk, always have.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265523 Dec 9, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, showing some balls and telling off your boss.

I think he's the boss now...shocking how he stood up to him...although he did lie to him in the end.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265524 Dec 9, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/ 2012/12/indians-to-sign-mark-r eynolds.html?utm_source=dlvr.i t&utm_medium=facebook
Indians sign reynolds...looks like youk will go to the yanks..
Your ignorance intrigues me.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#265525 Dec 9, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's the boss now...shocking how he stood up to him...although he did lie to him in the end.
He's been cocky Todd since word got out he's dating a super model. Think he knows thats not Un and is a proxy pretender, doubt he'd rip junior if he thought it was him.

All very fishy.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265526 Dec 9, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been cocky Todd since word got out he's dating a super model. Think he knows thats not Un and is a proxy pretender, doubt he'd rip junior if he thought it was him.
All very fishy.

it is funny however.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265527 Dec 9, 2012
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/...

how bout those nets!! lol

no gorilla chest pounding now...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265528 Dec 9, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not signed yet but it increases the Yanks changes. I like Youk, always have.
Looks like Ichiro will be back in pinstripes.....with Reynolds headed to Cleveland.....looks like Youk is headed to the Bronx.....great a couple players well past their better days are headed to the Yanks......I bet George's grave is turning as I post.....
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Foxsports/rss/...
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#265529 Dec 9, 2012
With Cleveland signing Mark Reynolds today they will be out on Youk. My guess is he is a Yankee by Tuesday. As much as I hate the thought of him in pinstripes it will probably be a good 1yr signing by Cashman.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#265530 Dec 9, 2012
Wow the Royals just landed James Shields and Wade Davis from Tampa for Wil Myers and 3 other prospects. So much for the Mush with his Myers to the Muts. haha

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265531 Dec 10, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Wow the Royals just landed James Shields and Wade Davis from Tampa for Wil Myers and 3 other prospects. So much for the Mush with his Myers to the Muts. haha

another blockbuster down the drain...his "sources"...lmfao

guy is some criminal, hiding in the carolinas...out of work cook. the royals laughed at sandy calling...they kept him on "hold" for hours hoping he would go away...I can't wait for the next blockbuster...If dickey is smart, he plays out his contract and is a free agent going to a contender.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265532 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Ichiro will be back in pinstripes.....with Reynolds headed to Cleveland.....looks like Youk is headed to the Bronx.....great a couple players well past their better days are headed to the Yanks......I bet George's grave is turning as I post.....

never ever forget some of the stupid deals george made...he was far from perfect...some of the best things happened when he was banned from baseball...the concept of just buy the best players does not always work out as the sox found out. and the yanks have been burned before also...

yanks have a good rotation, good pen. and will have a good lineup.

rays just lost a number 2 starter who 2 years ago, the 1...and in wade davis a starter who went in the pen and excelled...they have much less hitting then the yanks..orioles have less starters...boston pickes up napoli and victorino and gomes..to replace ross, crawford and gonzo...that is not even close to being average to what they had..also, the orioles will not even come close to the 1 run game record they had...and, the jays picked up guys who helped the marlins stay in last...but, still at least better then last year. they will keep the sox in last

yanks will be fine.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265533 Dec 10, 2012
ah, the jets..they barely beat 2 of the worst teams in football...and one nut job gorilla chest pounds..."boy sanchise" fumbles again and rexie makes him run the ball from then on in

2 last games were decided in the last minute against pathetic teams...this jet team is so underseving its not funny...but in the pathetic afc, anything is possible...they are lucky they are not playing big brother, it would be a blow out for the champs. gmen went 4-0 against the pathetic afc east.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#265534 Dec 10, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Rays weaker in 2013 for sure but they continue their model of trading for the future and getting good players,

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#265535 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
ah, the jets..they barely beat 2 of the worst teams in football...and one nut job gorilla chest pounds..."boy sanchise" fumbles again and rexie makes him run the ball from then on in
2 last games were decided in the last minute against pathetic teams...this jet team is so underseving its not funny...but in the pathetic afc, anything is possible...they are lucky they are not playing big brother, it would be a blow out for the champs. gmen went 4-0 against the pathetic afc east.
Big win for the Cowboys yesterday and they helped out the Jets at the same time.

Have to think the Cowboys with their soft schedule coming in have a legit chance of getting a playoff spot.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#265536 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Ichiro will be back in pinstripes.....with Reynolds headed to Cleveland.....looks like Youk is headed to the Bronx.....great a couple players well past their better days are headed to the Yanks......I bet George's grave is turning as I post.....
Dodgers with the highest payroll in MLB with Grienke signing?

They've got a lot of players under long term contracts over $100 million.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265537 Dec 10, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Big win for the Cowboys yesterday and they helped out the Jets at the same time.
Have to think the Cowboys with their soft schedule coming in have a legit chance of getting a playoff spot.

boys play the steelers and skins...not easy at all...

I think the skins have an easier schedule...only thing if rg3 is out, that other rookies cannot take all 3...

last game is boys vs skins, in wash...that will be a great game. whoever loses is out of it all...gm play an atlanta team that is beatable, a balt team that could have first wrapped up...and an eagle team that is packing for golf...

should be an interesting last 3 weeks.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265538 Dec 10, 2012
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/10/lichte...

this says the nets johnson is like arod or george foster??

too funny, lmao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265539 Dec 10, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodgers with the highest payroll in MLB with Grienke signing?
They've got a lot of players under long term contracts over $100 million.

yup and still might make more moves...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265540 Dec 10, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Rays weaker in 2013 for sure but they continue their model of trading for the future and getting good players,

propects....no lock to make it...one hitter just might, but doubt if its this year, as you said, future..

but, losing big game shields will hurt..a solid no 2 starter who could go 7,8 or 9 innings...a huge blow..davis a spot starter and recent pen guy is a very good arm...

its now price, hellicson and moore...i will take the cc, kuroda andy matchup vs that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) 44 min inmate from a lv5 39
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Pedro pelos enelc... 13,031
TRUMP and TRUDEAU discuss Women's Issues ! 1 hr 2 Dogs 12
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr USA-1 63,272
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 1 hr 2 Dogs 1,292
new titles for states exiting the u. s. 1 hr wearescrewed 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Carlos 42,669

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages