Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265397 Dec 8, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Only five, not exactly an elephant gun. You might want to up grade to a semi if momma comes calling, LOL. My good friends Smith & Wesson can help you out.

another classic meltdown, he then posts as freud the next post...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265398 Dec 8, 2012
Dr Sigmund Fraud wrote:
It is my expert opinion that momma chamberlin could be ready for the rubber room.

this is on page 12574, right after the boneheads post, same isp, and after telling one which gun to use on momma...

another meltdown.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265399 Dec 8, 2012
Brookhaven John wrote:
17 pages since my last visit...
...same bullshit.
By the way, I recieved some transcripts of private messages from MagickRat to other "accomplices" inside this room. Turns out there were a few of you in cahoots with him, but not the one's who I expected it to be. You know who you are, though & that's all that matters to me. Don't worry, I have no plans on doing anything about it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done in here...

ah,but not the one's i expected...

kinda obvious who they are..."transcripts". .

we know who, momma and junior...and, it was done thru the cops..

I love this...2 of us fu and myself got pm's saying sorry for thinking it was us...

momma, the third rate stalker...needing info...and one othe sharing..

as usual.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265400 Dec 8, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
As I predicted a year and half ago Dwight Howard will be a Net opening night in Brooklyn....they'll be announcing it shortly.....meanwhile the big news for the Knicks is Dolan matches Houstons offer for Chinkemee Lin and pick-up Net throw away Jason Kidd...LMFAO

recall this one?? lmfao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265401 Dec 8, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the real Bronx Boneheads, I'm always right, and I never lie. If momma comes moaning to Connecticut, I may have to introduce him to some of our leading citizens: Smith & Wesson, Mossberg, Sturm Ruger, Colt, Charter..........

another meltdown post to momma from the young "tough guy"

boneheads

had enough proof you fraud?

momma punked you out, had enough then started on us...

just a 21 yr old coward. make sure to take more orders from your new boss...lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265402 Dec 8, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>figures a heartless lowlife like yourself wants to see a law go that prevents people with pre existing health conditions to get dropped by insurence companys or not even be allowed to purchase it

lmao...we all know tman was momma..and now banned from topix by junior

here is one of his obama posts after paul posted about romney...

a classic..
MLO80

London, UK

#265403 Dec 8, 2012
Looks like I need to explain again for the slow who cannot comprehend. Magicrat, who is a criminal, got busted twice for intruding on Brookhaven. I have spoken to Magicrat thru prt messages after his 1st time of being busted to attempt to end his stalking of brookhaven. Magicrat had already posted the daughter of Brookhaven in his profile as well as visiting his burger joint and yelling out his name from the dine in area. Sure I chatted with Magicrat but there was nothing for me to share with him about Brookhaven. Magicrat had already knew everything and gotten punished for it. So this is all BS that I shred info. What kind of info was possibly left for me to share with him since he already been to his burger joint and had the capability of putting the daughters pic in his profile? Magicrat already had everything on him. Amazing how this cannot sink into the heads of a few in here
Oscar Mossberg

Newtown, CT

#265404 Dec 8, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
another meltdown post to momma from the young "tough guy"
boneheads
had enough proof you fraud?
momma punked you out, had enough then started on us...
just a 21 yr old coward. make sure to take more orders from your new boss...lmfao
jimi you really need to get a life. You must be slipping, you didn't provide the post #. Keep them coming, it always a good laugh!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265405 Dec 8, 2012
time to tell the info

one person thrives on info on "public sites"...gets that info, and also uses a site called spokeo..

that info was shared with magic rat...and the thing is, the police have that info

this is what 2 posters were told by bhj himself..
when he came back in here, moochie tried to post him and was ignored...

there was never a warning to not stalk bhj by those 2...ever.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#265406 Dec 8, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
ah,but not the one's i expected...
kinda obvious who they are..."transcripts". .
we know who, momma and junior...and, it was done thru the cops..
I love this...2 of us fu and myself got pm's saying sorry for thinking it was us...
momma, the third rate stalker...needing info...and one othe sharing..
as usual.
100% accurate post. Sad to see the Un proxy imposter trying to cause trouble also now today all the while the real Un admitted it all to me from his Tupazi e-mail address.

Poor BHJ also, clearly the victim of this nonsense like so many others in here.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265407 Dec 8, 2012
Oscar Mossberg wrote:
<quoted text>
jimi you really need to get a life. You must be slipping, you didn't provide the post #. Keep them coming, it always a good laugh!

ah, the other coward...the 21 yr old...

I told you I would find some of your tough guy posts..threats

and, to your new boss momma...

you attacked him...and then he scared the crap out of you and you jumped to us...

all facts...I just had to prove it.

done...now, keep up the child act...listen to your boss..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265408 Dec 8, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
100% accurate post. Sad to see the Un proxy imposter trying to cause trouble also now today all the while the real Un admitted it all to me from his Tupazi e-mail address.
Poor BHJ also, clearly the victim of this nonsense like so many others in here.

nothing new...how many were stalked...he knows he started it and then passed over info to momma

i still laugh at the pm i got from momma one day..asking un for info on my team...he was stunned when i sent it back to him....he claimed he was drunk...

momma got all our info from junior..and passed over the league stuff to him...i have saved a momma post claiming public league info is fine to share...

in his own writing...that is how harley, you, billy and bronto got burned..

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#265409 Dec 8, 2012
Ryan Dempster says no to Red Sox, rejects $25 million offer

December 8
ESPN.com
"The Boston Red Sox made a two-year,$25 million offer to free agent right-hander Ryan Dempster but were turned down by the pitcher and his agent, Craig Landis, according to a source. Dempster is believed to be seeking a three-year deal and reportedly is being wooed by the Chicago Cubs and the Milwaukee Brewers. A source also said Dempster turned down a two-year,$26 million offer from the Kansas City Royals. Boston's offer for Dempster would have paid him $12.5 million per season in 2013 and '14. Dempster was a mainstay of the Cubs' rotation for nine seasons before being dealt to the Texas Rangers at the trade deadline last July. He struggled initially with the Rangers, then reeled off"

Yankee Stadium

#265410 Dec 8, 2012
Jimiyanks wrote:
Ryan Dempster says no to Red Sox, rejects $25 million offer
December 8
ESPN.com
"The Boston Red Sox made a two-year,$25 million offer to free agent right-hander Ryan Dempster but were turned down by the pitcher and his agent, Craig Landis, according to a source. Dempster is believed to be seeking a three-year deal and reportedly is being wooed by the Chicago Cubs and the Milwaukee Brewers. A source also said Dempster turned down a two-year,$26 million offer from the Kansas City Royals. Boston's offer for Dempster would have paid him $12.5 million per season in 2013 and '14. Dempster was a mainstay of the Cubs' rotation for nine seasons before being dealt to the Texas Rangers at the trade deadline last July. He struggled initially with the Rangers, then reeled off"
Yeah nice try.

Yankee Stadium

#265411 Dec 8, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing new...how many were stalked...he knows he started it and then passed over info to momma
i still laugh at the pm i got from momma one day..asking un for info on my team...he was stunned when i sent it back to him....he claimed he was drunk...
momma got all our info from junior..and passed over the league stuff to him...i have saved a momma post claiming public league info is fine to share...
in his own writing...that is how harley, you, billy and bronto got burned..
Yeah that poor 94 year old man someone thinks is me....lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265412 Dec 8, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that poor 94 year old man someone thinks is me....lol.

thought he was 93..lol
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265413 Dec 8, 2012
If this actually happens, wonder if NYY takes a serious look at Hamilton if the years are reasonable...

Don't get why Nolan wants to push Michael Young out. Has been the most dependable player in that organization over the last decade...

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/texas-ranger...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265414 Dec 8, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
If this actually happens, wonder if NYY takes a serious look at Hamilton if the years are reasonable...
Don't get why Nolan wants to push Michael Young out. Has been the most dependable player in that organization over the last decade...
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/texas-ranger...

if they get hamilton, grandy goes...and it has to be no more then 5 years..

as for young, you seem to forget the past year and go by prior years on older players...he was not anywhere near what he does and had over 600 at bats..getting older and don't they have a rookie they could use? or at least get in the lineup?
MLO80

London, UK

#265415 Dec 8, 2012
I see another fake profile came out of hiding with a grotesque kinda pic. Think we all can agree that until police dept's get a hair and makeup dept, no mugshots should ever be posted online
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265416 Dec 8, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
if they get hamilton, grandy goes...and it has to be no more then 5 years..

as for young, you seem to forget the past year and go by prior years on older players...he was not anywhere near what he does and had over 600 at bats..getting older and don't they have a rookie they could use? or at least get in the lineup?
Think Granderson stays regardless if Hamilton is signed. NYY will give him the qualifying offer for 1 season for the sandwich pick...

Go by the composite, not just 1 year. Young has been loyal to the TEX organization by switching positions regularly. Think this is a disservice to him for the loyalty he's shown...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 37 min SweLL GirL 15,381
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 60,029
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 311,325
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 14,596
George Will leaves Republican Party 3 hr EL TRUMPO 3
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders 6 hr woodtick57 35
FREXIT is next, France to leave the EU 6 hr Expert 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 hr Met Mad Hatter 40,131
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages