the don

Franklin Square, NY

#264711 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you give the forum some information that isnt a week old....you don't have a clue
and you do you moron..as usual all you do is Bullchit..You're a bigger Ass then Sanchez ran into.LMAO!!!
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#264712 Nov 27, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yup Sandy told me that wright's gone the mets can't afford to pick up more then six years....
Dead on post...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#264713 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Was it like the clue of sandy telling you beltran goes to the rockies? Crawford for mvp? Mets in first yanks in last by friday? Bobby v for manager of the year? Jets will blow out the fins? Jets in the playoffs?
Shall I go on? Or, how about the I get paid by the mets bs cookie?
Too funny,lmao.
jimi, fat Momma on ice skates almost as funny as the Sanchez butt fumble...
MLO80

UK

#264714 Nov 27, 2012
Longoria did take less to stay in Tampa. Wright clearly is not accepting a hometown discount like Longoria did. All signs point to Wright becoming a free agent. I do think if he was going to stay a deal would already been reached. Guys the face of the franchise.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#264715 Nov 27, 2012
MLO80 wrote:
Longoria did take less to stay in Tampa. Wright clearly is not accepting a hometown discount like Longoria did. All signs point to Wright becoming a free agent. I do think if he was going to stay a deal would already been reached. Guys the face of the franchise.
It's a done deal they're just waiting on the announcement

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264716 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It's a done deal they're just waiting on the announcement

how are the jets doing?

enjoy the sunday night game?

how bout that butt shot for "boy sanchise"...did you enjoy seeing that on espn all day? lmfao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264717 Nov 27, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> jimi, fat Momma on ice skates almost as funny as the Sanchez butt fumble...

horrible thing to see...but its impossible..law of gravity...he would sink below any ice.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264718 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:

sandy told you??

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264719 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:

say, while your not hiding..lets do a recap

ok, and say, how's sonya??

anyway...

you live in floral park.[nc isps, address,ex job, etc] lawyer[ univ of phoenix on line course not completed] box suites for the jets, mets and nets...cottage in saratoga, house in vermont, travel all around the world. models not married [lori just loves that and from what i see looks like that women who was refused plane service and died] gambles all the time,wins on all sports and only longshots.[ interesting since unemployed and criminal record says no] 2 posters who met you claimed around 260 or so..a drunk, self admitted [ now that is finally a right one] time share at the boardwalk in disney[ah, the clue one of them, its owned by the in laws who have money] momma lives in jacksonville [ recall the pough profile, killer in jacksonvlle?]

on and on...a walter mitty mind...living the dream you wish you had

at home, 24/7...staring at a computer, judging daily..owner of around 20 profiles..

a loser since 1986, bitter, enraged full of hate and anger...
unemployed, an obama supporter..to get government freebies..a time card puncher...or was...jealous to the max...

but, keep up the sandy lies..or as if you know anything...keep the anger going...

oh, did i leave off liar and coward??

my bad...lmfao..

see you around...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#264720 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Is this another one of youre BLOCKBUSTERS....ya dope!

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264721 Nov 27, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
This forum gets funnier by the day!
The Yankees will sign Pettitte, Rivera, Jeter, Arod, Ichiro, Kuroda, and any other big name washed up player they can find. The Yankees should be sponsored by providers of geriatric products; Gerotol Field at Imitation Staudium. Yankee fans will once again be sucked in to the Mall and Food Court in da Bronx by the yankee PR department, and the dopey New York sports media. By September the place will be empty, the remaining front running fools will be booing those old geezers by September; Mo and Jeter won't be spared. wait for it.
Great post Boneheads...Question is how many fools will be in imitation stadium in September ? Probably the few thousand that were in the stands for the playoffs last year, it's disgraceful when a NY team can't sell out a single playoff game. HGH Andy for 11 million ? Talk about desperate, I've never laughed so hard in my life.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264722 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Great post Boneheads...Question is how many fools will be in imitation stadium in September ? Probably the few thousand that were in the stands for the playoffs last year, it's disgraceful when a NY team can't sell out a single playoff game. HGH Andy for 11 million ? Talk about desperate, I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Not as much as I laughed at your met and jet predictions. Not to mention the attendance for both of them.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264723 Nov 27, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
11 million for Pettitte, LOL! He'll be done by August or when the roids wear off; whichever comes first.
Keep up the good posting Boneheads

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264724 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Keep up the good posting Boneheads

Silence on the jets? Quit already? Lmao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264725 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you give the forum some information that isnt a week old....you don't have a clue

Don't forget to say good riddance when he leaves!
Bronx Boneheads PhD

Trumbull, CT

#264726 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
anyway...
you live in floral park.[nc isps, address,ex job, etc] lawyer[ univ of phoenix on line course not completed] box suites for the jets, mets and nets...cottage in saratoga, house in vermont, travel all around the world. models not married [lori just loves that and from what i see looks like that women who was refused plane service and died] gambles all the time,wins on all sports and only longshots.[ interesting since unemployed and criminal record says no] 2 posters who met you claimed around 260 or so..a drunk, self admitted [ now that is finally a right one] time share at the boardwalk in disney[ah, the clue one of them, its owned by the in laws who have money] momma lives in jacksonville [ recall the pough profile, killer in jacksonvlle?]
at home, 24/7...staring at a computer, judging daily..owner of around 20 profiles..
unemployed, an obama supporter..to get government freebies..a time card puncher...or was...jealous to the max...
but, keep up the sandy lies..or as if you know anything...keep the anger going...
my bad...lmfao..
see you around...
Your obsession with momma chamberlin is both intriguing and very disturbing. Does thinking about him keep you up at night, and does he occupy your thoughts during the day when you should be concerned with more important matters? If you may want to think about professional help.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#264727 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Great post Boneheads...Question is how many fools will be in imitation stadium in September ? Probably the few thousand that were in the stands for the playoffs last year, it's disgraceful when a NY team can't sell out a single playoff game. HGH Andy for 11 million ? Talk about desperate, I've never laughed so hard in my life.
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he says he refuses to go to any games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens. He's furious they signed that Pettit guy who he says is a drug abuser and is washed up without them and he's afraid if they paid him all that money that the Rivera guy will get alot more,he also says he's finished.He was one of the few who went to the playoff games last year and was ashamed of the product on the field. He also says they're stuck with most of them for a long long time, whatever that means.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#264728 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
anyway...
my bad...lmfao..
see you around...
You left he's a mooch.

“I like fatties, don't you? ”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#264729 Nov 27, 2012
Bronx Boneheads PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with momma chamberlin is both intriguing and very disturbing. Does thinking about him keep you up at night, and does he occupy your thoughts during the day when you should be concerned with more important matters? If you may want to think about professional help.

Keep up the great work. Attack him all the time. Smart move jumping into your slackers profile, but hit hard at Jimbo.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264730 Nov 27, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You left he's a mooch.

I always leave that out...the cheap sob..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 14 min Maude 15,109
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 46,842
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 33 min An Old Sailor 10,626
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 2 hr jimi-yank 127
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 2 hr Obskeptic 5,477
Thousands Attend Climate March in New York 2 hr radiofreeamerica 20
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr JETS 4 LIFE 9,054
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••