Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264698 Nov 27, 2012
Bronto wrote:
Well good afternoon everyone. Yankees are starting their off season moves. Nice to see Pettite back for another year. Yankee starting pitching looks real good with CC, Pettite, Kuroda, Hughes and Nova. Relief pitching looks real good as well. Now the Yankees need to get to work on the outfield.
Go Yankees!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...

1 yr, 11 mil...bronto on top of the news...cc, kuroda and andy..strong 1, 2, 3...leaving nova, phelps and hughes to fight for the long man spot and starters...still see cash bringing in a low cost starter for insurance...
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

#264699 Nov 27, 2012
305YanksFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pettitte, Jeter, Ichiro, Kuroda all played very well. Rivera got hurt but played well the year before. Arod appears done, you got one right. Only one.
It's going to be fun watching Arod play the yankee$ as thing move forward. Arod knows he holds all the cards and he knows he's dealing with a bunch of classless back stabbers.
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

#264700 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
1 yr, 11 mil...bronto on top of the news...cc, kuroda and andy..strong 1, 2, 3...leaving nova, phelps and hughes to fight for the long man spot and starters...still see cash bringing in a low cost starter for insurance...
11 million for Pettitte, LOL! He'll be done by August or when the roids wear off; whichever comes first.
MLO80

London, UK

#264701 Nov 27, 2012
Bronto wrote:
Well good afternoon everyone. Yankees are starting their off season moves. Nice to see Pettite back for another year. Yankee starting pitching looks real good with CC, Pettite, Kuroda, Hughes and Nova. Relief pitching looks real good as well. Now the Yankees need to get to work on the outfield.
Go Yankees!!!
So I'm being told to talk to a Mr M Flesner. I am a longtime customer with your Ft Lauderdale location and never was treated the way I was while recently in NY. I was appalled
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#264702 Nov 27, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
11 million for Pettitte, LOL! He'll be done by August or when the roids wear off; whichever comes first.
Like Santana and his 28 million per....LMAO
MLO80

London, UK

#264703 Nov 27, 2012
And if Mr Flesner cannot help me on this, I will find out aho can

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#264704 Nov 27, 2012
Bronto wrote:
Go Yankees!!!
Bronto with the inside scoop, great work as always. Yanks rotation setting up to be in good shape now.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#264705 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know jimi. I havent heard of any starters worth going after. I am concerned with the bats especially in the outfield

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#264706 Nov 27, 2012
Just read an article that Wright is going to turn down a Met offer of 6 years 100mil. Looks like Wright won't be giving out any home town discounts.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264707 Nov 27, 2012
Bronto wrote:
Just read an article that Wright is going to turn down a Met offer of 6 years 100mil. Looks like Wright won't be giving out any home town discounts.

for once, I beat you on this..lol...i put out a cbs article earlier...

but, i love the bit about home town discount...looks like momma and his sandy connection was wrong again

my favorite one was sandy told him in the middle of the night beltran was going to the rockies...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#264708 Nov 27, 2012
Bronto wrote:
Why don't you give the forum some information that isnt a week old....you don't have a clue

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264709 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you give the forum some information that isnt a week old....you don't have a clue

Was it like the clue of sandy telling you beltran goes to the rockies? Crawford for mvp? Mets in first yanks in last by friday? Bobby v for manager of the year? Jets will blow out the fins? Jets in the playoffs?

Shall I go on? Or, how about the I get paid by the mets bs cookie?

Too funny,lmao.
MLO80

London, UK

#264710 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you give the forum some information that isnt a week old....you don't have a clue
Are they ever going to play hockey again?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#264711 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
and you do you moron..as usual all you do is Bullchit..You're a bigger Ass then Sanchez ran into.LMAO!!!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#264712 Nov 27, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yup Sandy told me that wright's gone the mets can't afford to pick up more then six years....
Dead on post...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#264713 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Was it like the clue of sandy telling you beltran goes to the rockies? Crawford for mvp? Mets in first yanks in last by friday? Bobby v for manager of the year? Jets will blow out the fins? Jets in the playoffs?
Shall I go on? Or, how about the I get paid by the mets bs cookie?
Too funny,lmao.
jimi, fat Momma on ice skates almost as funny as the Sanchez butt fumble...
MLO80

London, UK

#264714 Nov 27, 2012
Longoria did take less to stay in Tampa. Wright clearly is not accepting a hometown discount like Longoria did. All signs point to Wright becoming a free agent. I do think if he was going to stay a deal would already been reached. Guys the face of the franchise.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#264715 Nov 27, 2012
MLO80 wrote:
Longoria did take less to stay in Tampa. Wright clearly is not accepting a hometown discount like Longoria did. All signs point to Wright becoming a free agent. I do think if he was going to stay a deal would already been reached. Guys the face of the franchise.
It's a done deal they're just waiting on the announcement

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264716 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It's a done deal they're just waiting on the announcement

how are the jets doing?

enjoy the sunday night game?

how bout that butt shot for "boy sanchise"...did you enjoy seeing that on espn all day? lmfao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264717 Nov 27, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> jimi, fat Momma on ice skates almost as funny as the Sanchez butt fumble...

horrible thing to see...but its impossible..law of gravity...he would sink below any ice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 min Paul Yanks 39,537
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,098
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 26,388
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 14,264
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr NEMO 10,745
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Barack calls me B... 59,540
Time to go? (Jun '15) 6 hr Credence 11,184
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages