|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Topix News Update.....Unfortunately the unbiased profile still exists....but palpatine and west coast Yankee fan profiles have been removed and deleted from Topix.....

correct. but his computer is knocked out. both of them. per him. no log on, its useless...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/cann_jets...

all those in love with rexie....think again...he has once again, lost control of the team, now 2 years in a row...read the article...

"all in"

last place...

can it get any funnier then thursday night..

i love the we play teams under 500 line...gee the jets are under 500, why should those teams be any worse? they are all looking at the jets and saying we can beat them...
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

haha

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Agent: Yanks Ichiro’s first choice
By GEORGE A. KING III
Last Updated: 4:33 AM, November 24, 2012

How much did Ichiro Suzuki dig being a Yankee? Enough to wait and see if the defending AL East champions want to bring him back after they finally get Andy Pettitte and Mariano Rivera in the fold.

Suzuki is a 39-year-old free agent whose 2012 season was regenerated following a July deal that lifted him out of a losing situation in Seattle and dropped him into the fierce AL East pennant race between the Yankees, Orioles and Rays.

In 67 games for the Yankees, Suzuki batted .322, immediately hit if off with teammates — particularly Derek Jeter — and appeared in a postseason game for the first time since 2001. He also moved from right field to left without a trace of disappointment.

Cashman also could tinker with the pitching staff via a trade, but the headliners are Pettitte and Rivera.

Pettitte, who is represented by Casey Close and Jim Murray after years of being with Alan and Randy Hendricks, is likely to inform the Yankees of his plan next week.

With free-agent Nick Swisher looking for multiple years, the Yankees have a void in right field Suzuki could help fill. The Yankees have talked to Close about right-handed hitting outfielder Scott Hairston and aren’t against bringing back Raul Ibanez as a left-handed hitting outfielder/DH.

Suzuki has to understand if the Yankees seriously want him back it won’t be for the $17 million he made last season. Nor will there be a multi-year deal presented to him, because the Yankees are looking to get their payroll to $189 million by the start of the 2014 season.

* According to Close, who is also Jeter’s agent, the shortstop is “doing well, in good spirits and waiting to get further along in the rehab process.’’

Jeter suffered a fractured left foot in Game 1 of the ALCS against the Tigers. Earlier this week, Cashman said Jeter would be limited to non-weight bearing activities until January.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

haha wrote:
haha

wait till your buddy finds out you think its funny..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Agent: Yanks Ichiro’s first choice
By GEORGE A. KING III
Last Updated: 4:33 AM, November 24, 2012
How much did Ichiro Suzuki dig being a Yankee? Enough to wait and see if the defending AL East champions want to bring him back after they finally get Andy Pettitte and Mariano Rivera in the fold.
Suzuki is a 39-year-old free agent whose 2012 season was regenerated following a July deal that lifted him out of a losing situation in Seattle and dropped him into the fierce AL East pennant race between the Yankees, Orioles and Rays.
In 67 games for the Yankees, Suzuki batted .322, immediately hit if off with teammates — particularly Derek Jeter — and appeared in a postseason game for the first time since 2001. He also moved from right field to left without a trace of disappointment.
Cashman also could tinker with the pitching staff via a trade, but the headliners are Pettitte and Rivera.
Pettitte, who is represented by Casey Close and Jim Murray after years of being with Alan and Randy Hendricks, is likely to inform the Yankees of his plan next week.
With free-agent Nick Swisher looking for multiple years, the Yankees have a void in right field Suzuki could help fill. The Yankees have talked to Close about right-handed hitting outfielder Scott Hairston and aren’t against bringing back Raul Ibanez as a left-handed hitting outfielder/DH.
Suzuki has to understand if the Yankees seriously want him back it won’t be for the $17 million he made last season. Nor will there be a multi-year deal presented to him, because the Yankees are looking to get their payroll to $189 million by the start of the 2014 season.
* According to Close, who is also Jeter’s agent, the shortstop is “doing well, in good spirits and waiting to get further along in the rehab process.’’
Jeter suffered a fractured left foot in Game 1 of the ALCS against the Tigers. Earlier this week, Cashman said Jeter would be limited to non-weight bearing activities until January.

Andy and month first. Still wondering if they deal grandy

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Everyone of you maggots that complained to topix about Unbiased will pay dearly

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Pretty funny watching the nics get their brains beat in by Houston....things are slowly getting back to normal for them

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

momma chamberlin wrote:
I don't think it mattered what anyone said to topix, he broke their rules on using names, addresses, posting of minors, making threats etc.

Take a look at some of the advertisers on topix. Vios, Jeep etc., you think Topix wants some lunatic posting peoples addresses on their profile page and making menacing threats every other post for 6 weeks straight?

Tell your "pal" to grow up.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

momma chamberlin wrote:
Part II: How will we pay? More stalking and rants 24/7/365? He already did that how did that work out for him?

You're his proxy now to make threats? Tell him no one is scared, think you both now I'm not also.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it mattered what anyone said to topix, he broke their rules on using names, addresses, posting of minors, making threats etc.
Take a look at some of the advertisers on topix. Vios, Jeep etc., you think Topix wants some lunatic posting peoples addresses on their profile page and making menacing threats every other post for 6 weeks straight?
Tell your "pal" to grow up.
I don't have to tell him...he's reading every post just biding his time

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

The Royals are very interested in RA Dickey....they can get him for Wil Meyers...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Month on my last post was riveria.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Last pace dope. "All in". Too funny,lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:

You mean like your threats? If that's the case nothing happens. Dope.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Care to provide more details regarding how we will pay dearly? You are clueless dope who knows nothing in regards to sports. You add know value to this forum. You are a bitter hater of sports teams and get your cheap thrills attacking fans of any team you hate.
I am laughing at you again...... As usual.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
You mean like your threats? If that's the case nothing happens. Dope.
Would loved to have been a fly on the wall to see the look on his face when he saw his second IP blocked by Topix. Getting a new PC won't help him as its cable provider phone line also blocked not just his PC IP.

I fully support the bronto doctrine...AND ALWAYS WILL.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to provide more details regarding how we will pay dearly? You are clueless dope who knows nothing in regards to sports. You add know value to this forum. You are a bitter hater of sports teams and get your cheap thrills attacking fans of any team you hate.
Think the word is a hack. But he's happy Un got banned also, don't doubt that for a second.

Somewhere out there BHJ must feel redmeption.

If there are any threats made to you they are also made to me by the way. Any issues give me a call and Fu will be there to assist.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
The Royals are very interested in RA Dickey....they can get him for Wil Meyers...

" I get paid by the mets". Mommas favorite sayings 2012. Vote now! Dope.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>

Post of the day. He is a coward also. A liar. Just some bitter slob.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 min momma chamberlan 34,987
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 min Billy O Liar 6,345
Questions arise about 9/11 charity founder 37 min Brooklyn Dodgers 9
The REAL problem with Obamacare (Jan '14) 56 min Pollys Opinion 114
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Mothra 45,790
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 7,856
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 1 hr Paul Yanks 54
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Mrs Manicotti 14,363
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 16 hr the real deal 10,209
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••