Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#264580 Nov 24, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Everyone of you maggots that complained to topix about Unbiased will pay dearly
Part II: How will we pay? More stalking and rants 24/7/365? He already did that how did that work out for him?

You're his proxy now to make threats? Tell him no one is scared, think you both now I'm not also.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#264581 Nov 24, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it mattered what anyone said to topix, he broke their rules on using names, addresses, posting of minors, making threats etc.
Take a look at some of the advertisers on topix. Vios, Jeep etc., you think Topix wants some lunatic posting peoples addresses on their profile page and making menacing threats every other post for 6 weeks straight?
Tell your "pal" to grow up.
I don't have to tell him...he's reading every post just biding his time

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#264582 Nov 24, 2012
The Royals are very interested in RA Dickey....they can get him for Wil Meyers...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264583 Nov 24, 2012
Month on my last post was riveria.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264586 Nov 24, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Everyone of you maggots that complained to topix about Unbiased will pay dearly
.
Last pace dope. "All in". Too funny,lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264587 Nov 24, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Everyone of you maggots that complained to topix about Unbiased will pay dearly
.

You mean like your threats? If that's the case nothing happens. Dope.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#264588 Nov 24, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Everyone of you maggots that complained to topix about Unbiased will pay dearly
Care to provide more details regarding how we will pay dearly? You are clueless dope who knows nothing in regards to sports. You add know value to this forum. You are a bitter hater of sports teams and get your cheap thrills attacking fans of any team you hate.
I am laughing at you again...... As usual.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#264590 Nov 24, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
You mean like your threats? If that's the case nothing happens. Dope.
Would loved to have been a fly on the wall to see the look on his face when he saw his second IP blocked by Topix. Getting a new PC won't help him as its cable provider phone line also blocked not just his PC IP.

I fully support the bronto doctrine...AND ALWAYS WILL.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#264592 Nov 24, 2012
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to provide more details regarding how we will pay dearly? You are clueless dope who knows nothing in regards to sports. You add know value to this forum. You are a bitter hater of sports teams and get your cheap thrills attacking fans of any team you hate.
I am laughing at you again...... As usual.
Think the word is a hack. But he's happy Un got banned also, don't doubt that for a second.

Somewhere out there BHJ must feel redmeption.

If there are any threats made to you they are also made to me by the way. Any issues give me a call and Fu will be there to assist.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264593 Nov 24, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
The Royals are very interested in RA Dickey....they can get him for Wil Meyers...
.

" I get paid by the mets". Mommas favorite sayings 2012. Vote now! Dope.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264594 Nov 24, 2012
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to provide more details regarding how we will pay dearly? You are clueless dope who knows nothing in regards to sports. You add know value to this forum. You are a bitter hater of sports teams and get your cheap thrills attacking fans of any team you hate.
I am laughing at you again...... As usual.
.

Post of the day. He is a coward also. A liar. Just some bitter slob.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#264595 Nov 24, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to tell him...he's reading every post just biding his time
Yeah he's got us where he wants us.

ROLMFAO!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264596 Nov 24, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he's got us where he wants us.
ROLMFAO!!!
.

No more shout outs! Its over for the mooch. He can post himself.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#264597 Nov 24, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
No more shout outs! Its over for the mooch. He can post himself.
I'm intriqued he decided to post after un was banned and did not come to his aid these past 6 weeks.

Reason why?

Think we ALL know the answer to that.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#264598 Nov 24, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
No more shout outs! Its over for the mooch. He can post himself.
Lets hope Jack, NYY, ETR and BDIS come back to the forum now.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264599 Nov 24, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he's got us where he wants us.
ROLMFAO!!!
.

Moochie is all talk. Always is. A coward. He is like some 90 year old with no teeth. gumming food.

Its all empty threats. For 4 years. Total bs as he struggles to remain relevant. He has been laughed at for years.

I pray he would knock on my door. I would pay him to do it.
Fireman Ed

Langsville, OH

#264600 Nov 24, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Pretty funny watching the nics get their brains beat in by Houston....things are slowly getting back to normal for them
Hi there,# 1 Jet azzhole here. If things start going bad for the Knicks, they will implode just like the Jets. Car Me Lo is another low life SOB New York fans idolize. BTW, most of you yankee fans are no life losers!
Fireman Ed

Langsville, OH

#264601 Nov 24, 2012
It's funny how this momma guy toys with the yankee simnple minded worshiper on this forum. Him and his friends must be laughing all the time.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264602 Nov 24, 2012
Fu. Recall the newbie comment.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#264603 Nov 24, 2012
Fireman Ed wrote:
It's funny how this momma guy toys with the yankee simnple minded worshiper on this forum. Him and his friends must be laughing all the time.
Friends? Fatty has friends? You crack me up. Boy that was fast of you downloading an IP hider. Be careful of those, lots of phising and nusiance pop ups are attached to those downloads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Earthling-1 61,454
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Bubblegum5910 311,864
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr Drip403 12,667
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 3 hr Kisser6414 311
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Paul Yanks 41,849
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 5 hr davy 606
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 5 hr De Oppresso Liber 12,303
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 12 hr Jennifer 133
jets talk back (Dec '07) 13 hr Paul Yanks 12,296
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 13 hr ChiefFan1 13,422

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages