Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#264559 Nov 23, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
His "friend ship" with Un was costly, he got kicked and laughed out of FBB, un through him under the bus over the SC issue, mocked him when he posted as Tman and did not show any compasion when he said he was ill. Un made fun of his family etc., some pal he was to Todd.
How many PM's did he send you also making fun of Todd? 100? 250?
Kudos to the mooch for showing some spine in all of this.

oh exactly...jr told us about fbb...and south carolina, and maybe closer to 300 of messages...he also did make fun of lori..and ordered him to dump tman

now maybe tman comes back, lol..

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#264560 Nov 23, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
TO ALL YANKEE TOPIX POSTERS...
I JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM UNBIASED YANKEE FAN
HE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM TOPIX. ALL PROFILES AND THRU HIS COMPUTERS...
IT IS OBVIOUS SLACKER IS BONEHEADS AS PER MOMMA.
Good job Jimi...Lou Gehrig will now return to your forum.

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#264561 Nov 23, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
oh exactly...jr told us about fbb...and south carolina, and maybe closer to 300 of messages...he also did make fun of lori..and ordered him to dump tman
now maybe tman comes back, lol..
Kudos to all the posters in here like Dell, Paulie and Don who do not have profiles who went along with Bronto Doctrine and did not post unbiased.

As per Harry, I will now bring back Lou Gehrig

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#264562 Nov 23, 2012
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job Jimi...Lou Gehrig will now return to your forum.
Agreed

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#264563 Nov 23, 2012
Unbiased Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Tick tick tick

this is on page 12974...

isp clearly shows pompano beach, as i stated ages ago...

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#264564 Nov 23, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
This is a victory for you and everyoen else in here. All the years of abuse you had to endure with your ENTIRE family.

All the old timers like NYY, Jack and ETR who were bullied into leaving becuase they did not kiss his arse.

Harley for the abuse he took over his famlies loss and pain.

Paulie for having un have Topix block his IP.

Bronto and me for having our families and names dragged through the mud the past 6 weeks.

Even the mooch for not backing him over the past 6 months and counteless PM's he sent me, you and others makig fun of him behind his back.

He'll be back I'm sure, guys like him only learn their lessons the hard way and god help him if he shows his face to me. That will be his final lesson....a lesson he will never forget.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#264565 Nov 23, 2012
Toddy(momma)is happy and sad today.He says he is freed of the problem.But all his phony shout outs are over.I am happy as i am sick and tired of his lies of women,NY,jet and met games.We are poor.In the Carolinas.Its over.Games are done.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#264566 Nov 23, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
Topix News Update.....Unfortunately the unbiased profile still exists....but palpatine and west coast Yankee fan profiles have been removed and deleted from Topix.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#264567 Nov 24, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Topix News Update.....Unfortunately the unbiased profile still exists....but palpatine and west coast Yankee fan profiles have been removed and deleted from Topix.....

correct. but his computer is knocked out. both of them. per him. no log on, its useless...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#264568 Nov 24, 2012
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/cann_jets...

all those in love with rexie....think again...he has once again, lost control of the team, now 2 years in a row...read the article...

"all in"

last place...

can it get any funnier then thursday night..

i love the we play teams under 500 line...gee the jets are under 500, why should those teams be any worse? they are all looking at the jets and saying we can beat them...
haha

United States

#264571 Nov 24, 2012
haha

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#264573 Nov 24, 2012
Agent: Yanks Ichiro’s first choice
By GEORGE A. KING III
Last Updated: 4:33 AM, November 24, 2012

How much did Ichiro Suzuki dig being a Yankee? Enough to wait and see if the defending AL East champions want to bring him back after they finally get Andy Pettitte and Mariano Rivera in the fold.

Suzuki is a 39-year-old free agent whose 2012 season was regenerated following a July deal that lifted him out of a losing situation in Seattle and dropped him into the fierce AL East pennant race between the Yankees, Orioles and Rays.

In 67 games for the Yankees, Suzuki batted .322, immediately hit if off with teammates — particularly Derek Jeter — and appeared in a postseason game for the first time since 2001. He also moved from right field to left without a trace of disappointment.

Cashman also could tinker with the pitching staff via a trade, but the headliners are Pettitte and Rivera.

Pettitte, who is represented by Casey Close and Jim Murray after years of being with Alan and Randy Hendricks, is likely to inform the Yankees of his plan next week.

With free-agent Nick Swisher looking for multiple years, the Yankees have a void in right field Suzuki could help fill. The Yankees have talked to Close about right-handed hitting outfielder Scott Hairston and aren’t against bringing back Raul Ibanez as a left-handed hitting outfielder/DH.

Suzuki has to understand if the Yankees seriously want him back it won’t be for the $17 million he made last season. Nor will there be a multi-year deal presented to him, because the Yankees are looking to get their payroll to $189 million by the start of the 2014 season.

* According to Close, who is also Jeter’s agent, the shortstop is “doing well, in good spirits and waiting to get further along in the rehab process.’’

Jeter suffered a fractured left foot in Game 1 of the ALCS against the Tigers. Earlier this week, Cashman said Jeter would be limited to non-weight bearing activities until January.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#264575 Nov 24, 2012
haha wrote:
haha

wait till your buddy finds out you think its funny..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#264576 Nov 24, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Agent: Yanks Ichiro’s first choice
By GEORGE A. KING III
Last Updated: 4:33 AM, November 24, 2012
How much did Ichiro Suzuki dig being a Yankee? Enough to wait and see if the defending AL East champions want to bring him back after they finally get Andy Pettitte and Mariano Rivera in the fold.
Suzuki is a 39-year-old free agent whose 2012 season was regenerated following a July deal that lifted him out of a losing situation in Seattle and dropped him into the fierce AL East pennant race between the Yankees, Orioles and Rays.
In 67 games for the Yankees, Suzuki batted .322, immediately hit if off with teammates — particularly Derek Jeter — and appeared in a postseason game for the first time since 2001. He also moved from right field to left without a trace of disappointment.
Cashman also could tinker with the pitching staff via a trade, but the headliners are Pettitte and Rivera.
Pettitte, who is represented by Casey Close and Jim Murray after years of being with Alan and Randy Hendricks, is likely to inform the Yankees of his plan next week.
With free-agent Nick Swisher looking for multiple years, the Yankees have a void in right field Suzuki could help fill. The Yankees have talked to Close about right-handed hitting outfielder Scott Hairston and aren’t against bringing back Raul Ibanez as a left-handed hitting outfielder/DH.
Suzuki has to understand if the Yankees seriously want him back it won’t be for the $17 million he made last season. Nor will there be a multi-year deal presented to him, because the Yankees are looking to get their payroll to $189 million by the start of the 2014 season.
* According to Close, who is also Jeter’s agent, the shortstop is “doing well, in good spirits and waiting to get further along in the rehab process.’’
Jeter suffered a fractured left foot in Game 1 of the ALCS against the Tigers. Earlier this week, Cashman said Jeter would be limited to non-weight bearing activities until January.

Andy and month first. Still wondering if they deal grandy

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#264577 Nov 24, 2012
Everyone of you maggots that complained to topix about Unbiased will pay dearly

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264578 Nov 24, 2012
Pretty funny watching the nics get their brains beat in by Houston....things are slowly getting back to normal for them

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#264579 Nov 24, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
I don't think it mattered what anyone said to topix, he broke their rules on using names, addresses, posting of minors, making threats etc.

Take a look at some of the advertisers on topix. Vios, Jeep etc., you think Topix wants some lunatic posting peoples addresses on their profile page and making menacing threats every other post for 6 weeks straight?

Tell your "pal" to grow up.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#264580 Nov 24, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Part II: How will we pay? More stalking and rants 24/7/365? He already did that how did that work out for him?

You're his proxy now to make threats? Tell him no one is scared, think you both now I'm not also.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264581 Nov 24, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it mattered what anyone said to topix, he broke their rules on using names, addresses, posting of minors, making threats etc.
Take a look at some of the advertisers on topix. Vios, Jeep etc., you think Topix wants some lunatic posting peoples addresses on their profile page and making menacing threats every other post for 6 weeks straight?
Tell your "pal" to grow up.
I don't have to tell him...he's reading every post just biding his time

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264582 Nov 24, 2012
The Royals are very interested in RA Dickey....they can get him for Wil Meyers...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 35 min NEMO 2,951
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 313,670
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 63,568
Trump Healthcare Deregulation Balloons Costs... 2 hr Trump LIES 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr rainmaker2016 16,157
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr Gutsy Roman 43,493
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 3 hr anonymous 256
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 3 hr Ben 1,095

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages