Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

Palpatine

“ObamaCare Will Doom You”

Since: Jun 09

Part Time Workers U Will Be

#259536 Sep 12, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard talk that Swisher's agent is looking to get a Werth type contract for his client. Three words: ONE DUMB OWNER...
Granderson is little more offensively than a 1 trick pony. That said, what's the alternative? No 1 near ready in the NYY system to start in CF for 2013...
Josh Hamilton. Dude has the capability of hitting 50 HR's in NY and hit .300+ with the protection he'll get

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#259537 Sep 12, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard talk that Swisher's agent is looking to get a Werth type contract for his client. Three words: ONE DUMB OWNER...
Granderson is little more offensively than a 1 trick pony. That said, what's the alternative? No 1 near ready in the NYY system to start in CF for 2013...

Based on last year, plenty of owners willing to throw big bucks around. I am sure there will be at least one.

Palpatine

#259538 Sep 12, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Let's see how honest you are or avoid this with bs.
Todd geis is momma chamberlin and tman. Yes or no. We all know it is. Its time you stepped up.
Yes. And I would like to add this this. I think Billy deserves 1st crack at Mr Geis in Summersville. I can send him the full mapquest directions to Mr Geis's rent a home. Whatever is left from Mr Geis after Billy takes care of business, I think Harley should have seconds. Can this happen before 2013?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#259539 Sep 12, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
bad game by the yanks last night....why on earth afer robertson pitched a lights out 8th he was forced to go to the 9th?? why not lowe or someone else??
and, the lack of clutch hitting was horrible..
this ciraco guy..against the rest of the league he is a 270 hitter...against the yanks he is almost at 500...do you think someone looks at how the other guys pitch him?
swisher had 2 hits.but needs to drive in runs and his play at first late in the game was horrible taking a grounder hit right to cano
lucky that joba has been on his past 2 pen outings..
they need to take the next 2
what bothers me about the weak sched...last year we had dw brag about the sox and the end of sched..how weak it was...we saw how that worked out...
yanks need to win and take the last 2...
jeter cannot do it alone...what a year he is having..
Can't understand why the yanks haven't stuck one in Ciraco ear already...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#259540 Sep 12, 2012
Palpatine wrote:
<quoted text>Josh Hamilton. Dude has the capability of hitting 50 HR's in NY and hit .300+ with the protection he'll get
Sure, put a player with Hamilton's drug & drink problems in the city where partying is everywhere...

Bizarre...
fast cash

North Richland Hills, TX

#259541 Sep 12, 2012
im a clerk @ a check cashing store selling western union transfer's.

300$ per 1000$ transfer.

all transactions will be traceless as i have access to the data-base
and the whole deal only takes 10-15 mins max on both sides.

my only contact info is [email protected] i do use icq but request only?

and please dont ask me this stupid fucking question im begging you.
why are you selling transfers when u could send them to yourself?
because i work here...it would trip the terminal if i wired myself transfers
TO & FROM - myself - TO & FROM the SAME terminal idiot.

Palpatine

#259542 Sep 12, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, put a player with Hamilton's drug & drink problems in the city where partying is everywhere...
Bizarre...
Have you ever been to Dallas? Its one of the major cities in this country. It has a significant large # of partying. Maybe not on the same level as NY, but its up there. More partying in Dallas than in Boson for example

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#259543 Sep 12, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
and swisher?? from what i read, no way they make a move on swish after the season and now reading that on grandy
Is there a way to find out how many rbi's Grandy has that haven't come via the HR? He's got 35 HR's, but only 86rbi's

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#259544 Sep 12, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Can't understand why the yanks haven't stuck one in Ciraco ear already...

Exactly. Great post. If a yank was batting that good he would have been hit several times vs the sox.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#259545 Sep 12, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
so, now you cannot use robertson tonight...i would have still thrown in someone else...it obviously backfired. tie game...just how many times has he pitched 2...and no doubt after his 8th, maybe he just relaxed a little...he did well then...as did joba his last 2 outings..i thought joba might have saved the game with his outing.
agreed, but with the exception of Soriano, who else out there can get anyone out?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#259547 Sep 12, 2012
Palpatine wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. And I would like to add this this. I think Billy deserves 1st crack at Mr Geis in Summersville. I can send him the full mapquest directions to Mr Geis's rent a home. Whatever is left from Mr Geis after Billy takes care of business, I think Harley should have seconds. Can this happen before 2013?

Everyone knows where he is. Soon. Very. Thank you for your reply

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#259548 Sep 12, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed, but with the exception of Soriano, who else out there can get anyone out?

Safe to say no sori no season. After jeter team mvp. As for your question on a consistent basis, no one.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#259549 Sep 12, 2012
judge away fattie

its over. exposed...you lost...you racist coward..criminal

tman=momma=geis...

game..set...match...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#259550 Sep 12, 2012
Palpatine wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. And I would like to add this this. I think Billy deserves 1st crack at Mr Geis in Summersville. I can send him the full mapquest directions to Mr Geis's rent a home. Whatever is left from Mr Geis after Billy takes care of business, I think Harley should have seconds. Can this happen before 2013?

perhaps his best post...the yes is a reference to todd geis being momma and tman

the days of his phony profiles are just about over...

the days of fallons, nyc, toga, jet and met games are done

no more bs...he can do all the phony shoutouts he wants...its been confirmed..

the fat out of work criminal is exposed...

see ya tubbie!

say, when are you coming to tampa? its been 4 years now, lmfao...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#259551 Sep 12, 2012
Palpatine wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever been to Dallas? Its one of the major cities in this country. It has a significant large # of partying. Maybe not on the same level as NY, but its up there. More partying in Dallas than in Boson for example
That's even more bizarre to mention Boston. Boston & the surrounding suburbs has over 70 colleges and universities. No 1 parties more than college students. Hamilton is better off in Dallas than Boston...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#259552 Sep 12, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
That's even more bizarre to mention Boston. Boston & the surrounding suburbs has over 70 colleges and universities. No 1 parties more than college students. Hamilton is better off in Dallas than Boston...

no way boston goes after him, or greinke...i say they wait a year or so before going the big buck way again...

as for hamilton, someone will offer him more money...and more money...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#259553 Sep 12, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no way boston goes after him, or greinke...i say they wait a year or so before going the big buck way again...

as for hamilton, someone will offer him more money...and more money...
Think Greinke resigns with LAA...

Hamilton has a limited market due to his personal history. All comes down to the ONE DUMB OWNER who thinks Hamilton can be productive & resist the temptations of his past...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#259554 Sep 12, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Think Greinke resigns with LAA...
Hamilton has a limited market due to his personal history. All comes down to the ONE DUMB OWNER who thinks Hamilton can be productive & resist the temptations of his past...

same dumb owner who will like swisher??

Palpatine

#259555 Sep 12, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed on the extra colleges in Boston. They also have more libraries than Dallas also. My point was Dallas still has many upscale nightclubs and strip bars. Probably more so than Boston. I don't see a MLB player going into a college club/bar where its .25 beers that come in a plastic cup. These guys go to top tier places. The lone exception was the bonehead QB on the Steelers that time.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#259556 Sep 12, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
same dumb owner who will like swisher??
No, different...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 min DBWriter 10,757
last post wins! (Jun '10) 8 min Princess Hey 26,400
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 11 min Buddy from Whites... 39,568
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Forrest 15,113
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Forrest 14,280
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr Road Warrior Hawk 1,043
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr Warrior X 2,358
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages