“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#252680 Jun 5, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
All:
Only Fu had the nerve to predict the Mets and Johann's success for the 2012 season in here last spring when not even the most ardent Mets fan had. Fu also based his prediction on "Big" Pelf not being in the rotation which happened as a result of injury unfortunately, but a good break for the Mets never the less.
While the Mets will continue to roll for a while a longer the Met fan should enjoy their feel good fortunes but they will not win the NL East. Still sticking with my guns the Mets could and will compete for the 2nd wild card spot.
I was made of fun by fellow Yankee fans for my Mets predictions and while the Met hacks will now saw "Fu is Fuey" for saying they the Mets will not win the NL east thats what I, FuManChu predict for the 2012 Mets.
So its been said, so its been written, so it will be done.
Fu.

so its been written, so its done...anyone know what movie this line comes from...

I have given you kudos for this...as the other met fans were no where to be found on this prediction

now, they chest pound, taunt and lie at every chance...team loses, they hide like rats in the daytime...

I think the bringing back of jbay, who by the way, you predicted would do good, will be more harm then good...the guys playing now, should be kept in the starting lineup...and, ike needs the trip to buffalo...soon...

you called the shot. no one else did...none of the gorilla chest pounders, all fakes, did not back you...

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#252681 Jun 5, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
All:
Only Fu had the nerve to predict the Mets and Johann's success for the 2012 season in here last spring when not even the most ardent Mets fan had. Fu also based his prediction on "Big" Pelf not being in the rotation which happened as a result of injury unfortunately, but a good break for the Mets never the less.
While the Mets will continue to roll for a while a longer the Met fan should enjoy their feel good fortunes but they will not win the NL East. Still sticking with my guns the Mets could and will compete for the 2nd wild card spot.
I was made of fun by fellow Yankee fans for my Mets predictions and while the Met hacks will now saw "Fu is Fuey" for saying they the Mets will not win the NL east thats what I, FuManChu predict for the 2012 Mets.
So its been said, so its been written, so it will be done.
Fu.
absolutely correct

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#252682 Jun 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
so its been written, so its done...anyone know what movie this line comes from...
I have given you kudos for this...as the other met fans were no where to be found on this prediction
now, they chest pound, taunt and lie at every chance...team loses, they hide like rats in the daytime...
I think the bringing back of jbay, who by the way, you predicted would do good, will be more harm then good...the guys playing now, should be kept in the starting lineup...and, ike needs the trip to buffalo...soon...
you called the shot. no one else did...none of the gorilla chest pounders, all fakes, did not back you...
Not easy being me.....lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#252683 Jun 5, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not easy being me.....lol

post of the day, the most "knowledgeable"

you're on a roll...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#252684 Jun 5, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely correct
But the Met fans should enjoy this run and not worry about the Yankees as they always do. Jeez enough with their inferiority complexes already like the Red Sox fans have.

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#252685 Jun 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the difference is we would say congrats and move on...you, dishonest, a liar bring up the 1978 crap...show me a post where i mentioned that or 2000 era..i bring up 2009, but hey, within 5 years is fair..and, i bring up the past few years...and not shy about 2008 either
but, you lying jealous met fans hide every year at the end as the mets suck...live to beat the yanks..hide when the yanks beat the mets...do the gorilla chest pound when they win due to its hardly happening...
go cry about when some are "dogpiling" you again, that is hilarious...try not to make up crap when you post, then again, its you.
I care about my team playing the al east...not against some team who has done crap for years...good for them being better...but, hate to burst the bubble, winners in june, ain't winners in september.
...Blah...
...Blah...
...Blah...

“That's Un-Possible!”

#252686 Jun 5, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well??????????
How's it going?
Not bad at all. Still working out a few kinks but all in all, doing pretty well. Going to have to add 2 or 3 more employees after school lets out, I think...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#252687 Jun 5, 2012
http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2012/06/romine-...

romine back...for the haters who pray for yank injuries and gloat over them...this is the latest news...

more then likely a sept callup...

but, good for the yanks to see how he has recovered...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#252688 Jun 5, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Met fans should enjoy this run and not worry about the Yankees as they always do. Jeez enough with their inferiority complexes already like the Red Sox fans have.

watch, the 2 phony met fans, this is the series to them..a riot...if the mets lose, they hide. met win, gorilla chest pounding time...

and, did not both phony baseball met fans declare the yank road trip a disaster

yanks, 6-3, and 8 of 11

what a disaster

and, when wrong, do they admit it

hell no, classless lying slugs.

“That's Un-Possible!”

#252689 Jun 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
watch, the 2 phony met fans, this is the series to them..a riot...if the mets lose, they hide. met win, gorilla chest pounding time...
yanks, 6-3, and 8 of 11
what a disaster
...Blah...
...Blah...
...Blah...

Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same boring diatribe over & over & over again?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#252690 Jun 5, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well??????????

How's it going?
One more for OKC...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#252691 Jun 5, 2012
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
...Blah...
...Blah...
...Blah...
Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same boring diatribe over & over & over again?

oh quit crying...i get tired of reading your lame replies...go make patties...go read the daily news..go wish jbay back

who cares what you cry about next...you don't like it, ignore it..be carfeful, it could be "dogpiling" time...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#252692 Jun 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yanks, 6-3, and 8 of 11
what a disaster
They're irrelevent so who cares, I know I don't

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#252693 Jun 5, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
One more for OKC...
west over the east...did not see OKC taking 3 in a row...celts nor the heat match up well with them...

“That's Un-Possible!”

#252694 Jun 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
oh quit crying...i get tired of reading your lame replies...go make patties...go read the daily news..go wish jbay back
who cares what you cry about next...you don't like it, ignore it..be carfeful, it could be "dogpiling" time...
...Blah...Blah...Blah...

...Whine...Whine...Cry...

...Cry...Cry...Sob...

Friggin Sissy Mary.

...by the way, what's a "carfeful"?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#252695 Jun 5, 2012
http://www.beyondtheboxscore.com/2012/6/4/306...

this is a great read...reminds me of the guy in the movie "signs" who hit the home run record, but also the strike out record..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#252696 Jun 5, 2012
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
...Blah...Blah...Blah...
...Whine...Whine...Cry...
...Cry...Cry...Sob...
Friggin Sissy Mary.
...by the way, what's a "carfeful"?

you're the one crying...oh my, they are "dogpiling" me again

what a baby...oh stop the anti met posting...

go cry in your store, or lie to your employees, no doubt that goes on a lot.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#252697 Jun 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
west over the east...did not see OKC taking 3 in a row...celts nor the heat match up well with them...
If MIA is in the finals & Bosh is ready, they match up well against both teams. BOS must slow down the game for them to have a realistic chance. Pierce & Allen looking their ages...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#252698 Jun 5, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
They're irrelevent so who cares, I know I don't
we get the forum liar one, you know..mr dishonest, the backstabber crying again...

feel bad for his employees, working for someone dishonest, liar and a backstabber...the smart ones will take the check, and scoot when the late fall comes and work for someone honest...they better make sure he took out the right deductions...

the dope cannot handle the truth

ever

he and fattie ranked on the past yank road trip...

damn good one 6-3...hell, if he was a man, he would own up to his wrong predictions and taunts...

i promise, both liars and fattie will taunt if the yanks win vs the mets and hide if the mets lose...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#252699 Jun 5, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
If MIA is in the finals & Bosh is ready, they match up well against both teams. BOS must slow down the game for them to have a realistic chance. Pierce & Allen looking their ages...

okc in 6 vs the heat!! okc in 5 vs the celts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min Mychihuahuawillbite 305,820
jets talk back (Dec '07) 38 min Jersey Jests 9,136
Obama is really really dumb. Quite dumb. 45 min Community Disorga... 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Silence Dogood 6,462
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr JETS 4 LIFE 2,975
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr DAVID27 15,219
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr conference 3 10,716

New York News Video

New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York