the don

Franklin Square, NY

#230544 Jan 11, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 12/01/11/brian-schottenheimer- thanks-rex-jets-on-his-way-out /
classy schotty on the way out
but, it mentions the player uprising...
oh my, team is not happy with "boy" sanchise
google sanchez and see what some of his teammates have to say about him!

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Since: Aug 07

Toronto

#230545 Jan 11, 2012
Who can give me the names of the 3 roller derby girls in the episode where Murray leaves his wife?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#230546 Jan 11, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> He deserves it, when youre drafted 5th in the 2009 the expectation is you will be a top QB certainly thats not the case with him..Sanchise will never be a top QB in the NFL...Now what do the jets do? Admit they made a mistake drafting him and find another QB..Or punt!

trade him, get draft picks and try and get peyton manning...

5th pick huh...ouch.

“Pride of the Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

Lou Gehrig

#230547 Jan 11, 2012
the don wrote:
Schottenheimer had two years and $3.2 million left on his contract..Seems likely that the two sides reached a settlement..
A huge loss is also offensive line coach Bill Callahan who's going to the cowboys as offensive line coach, a huge loss!
Ellars and weeks contracts will not be renewed, both came on board when ryan was hired...
Ryans on a very short leash...Woody in not a happy owner...
By the way has anybody noticed the Empire State Building is lighted all in Giant Blue as well as Giant Stadium....
Just a waste of time as the problem is fat Rexie, the teams a joke.

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#230548 Jan 11, 2012
roger43 wrote:
Who can give me the names of the 3 roller derby girls in the episode where Murray leaves his wife?
Lu-Lu Laverne, Mimi Greshler and Chi Chi Caballero.

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#230549 Jan 11, 2012
Off Topic? This whole freakin board is off topic...Bahahahaha. Judgers. You're so lame
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#230550 Jan 11, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
since you have issues reading, try this...
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-12-25/ne...
read this..it explains in detail...I know comprehending is weak for you...
the loser, is rex..proven by his 8-8 record...if not for backing into the playoffs his first year, they are 1-3 getting into the show...
Jets go 8-8 and the Jets didn't beat a single team with a winning record...The New Giant Stadium was rocking last sunday....Giant Defense Shutout Atlanta in the First Playoff game in the stadium....

The Gmens little sisters (the jets) were playin Golf .....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#230551 Jan 11, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> google sanchez and see what some of his teammates have to say about him!

I posted 2 different articles on that today. Its sad. Not thought of highly.

Denials will come later from fattie.

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#230552 Jan 11, 2012
roger43 wrote:
Off Topic? This whole freakin board is off topic...Bahahahaha. Judgers. You're so lame
What was Oscar's secretary Myrna boyfirends name?

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#230553 Jan 11, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I posted 2 different articles on that today. Its sad. Not thought of highly.
Denials will come later from fattie.
Have to ask real Jet fans like Harley and Bronto, fatty is clueless.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#230554 Jan 11, 2012
roger43 wrote:

wow, have not seen you on in a long time, welcome back...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#230555 Jan 11, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to ask real Jet fans like Harley and Bronto, fatty is clueless.

yeah, great point...he has zero input on the jets..my bad

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#230556 Jan 11, 2012
Jets coach canít shield himself from attacks anymore
By MIKE VACCARO

Last Updated: 8:53 AM, January 11, 2012

Posted: 2:19 AM, January 11, 2012

Rex Ryan has gotten a little taste of what life on the New York griddle is like the past couple of weeks, has discovered that his act ó which was a bigger hit than ďThe Book of MormonĒ when the Jets were reaching back-to-back AFC title games ó can wear ever so thin when he loses eight games and half his locker room.

The jokes arenít quite as funny then.

The bluster isnít quite as charming.

It doesnít mean he has to be on a slippery slope out of town. It does mean he has gotten his first bloody lip and his first black eye, which means we get to see now what kind of punch he can take.

Especially now that his human shield is gone.

Yes, for as long as Ryan has been here, preaching like Billy Sunday about defense and about how tough his team is going to be, he has had barely a passing interest in his offense. When times were good, it allowed him to look like a great delegator, entrusting Brian Schottenheimer with his half of the ball while Rex and Mike Pettine went about building the perfect beast on the other side.

When times werenít so good ó which means much of this season, which means large chunks even of the first two seasons of this shotgun partnership ó it meant Schottenheimer was led into the public square of public opinion and flogged mercilessly and branded a simpleton with a familiar surname. Ryan never quite joined along in the stonings and the shootings, not technically.

But there always was a sense about his answers to tough offensive questions that if you wanted to really know what was happening with the offense ó Why did the running game dissolve? Why did Mark Sanchez calcify in place, if not regress? Why is it that every other team in football slings the football down the field except for the Jets?ó you would be better off asking someone else.

So Schottenheimer is shown the door now, which in itself isnít news. You can survive a dysfunctional unit if it produces, and you can survive a productive unit thatís dysfunctional. But when you have the Daily Double, as the Jets did this season, there is no other choice. You have to go. And Schottenheimer goes now.

Rex?

This at last, officially, for keeps, makes the Jets his own, soup to nuts. He had Schottenheimer foisted upon him, and was willing to play ball when he was given the opportunity to lead a team for the first time. Now he gets to hire his own man, Tony Sparano, and it is officially HIS man. Officially HIS team, all of it. No more delegation. No more passive leadership.

Head coaches have to fire assistants sometimes. Giants coach Tom Coughlin has fired two defensive coordinators. Itís a grown-up part of the job. And so is this: accountability, not just for the part of the team that interests you most, but all of it.

Schottenheimer goes and so does Ryanís buffer, his human shield. Itís all on him now. He had better be big enough for it. Because that door Schottenheimer just walked out?

It isnít locked shut. Not by a long shot. Not forever.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/rex_can_s...

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#230557 Jan 11, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
What was Oscar's secretary Myrna boyfirends name?
Sheldn

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#230558 Jan 11, 2012
Now. Live on espn is damien woody ripping sanchise a new ahole. Players feel he is not practicing hard. Not studying. Getting the playbook. Not dedicated. Espn usually replays this. A must see.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#230559 Jan 11, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta run the insurance people are here....Its a good start them being 15 minutes early..I'll call you or get you on your forum later with updates
Hey Hey Mr Entertainment is back...
Great now Fu and Jimi can post their usual 20 posts a day about you and you can actually answer...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#230560 Jan 11, 2012
The Cubs are close to a one-year deal with reliever Kerry Wood, tweets Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports. The contract will include a club option for 2013. Earlier today, Cubs president Theo Epstein told reporters, "If we can't figure this out, something's wrong."

Cashman couldn't figure it out and Hank bought Sorry-arm-o

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#230561 Jan 11, 2012
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Great now Fu and Jimi can post their usual 20 posts a day about you and you can actually answer...

he was never gone

and, good to see your back into this

i guess we can expect more of the same

thought you were not gonna bring my name up to momma and i not do it to you...

but, its cool, its expected

we did and he either lied or ignored certain things

the stalker in him posted part of my home address

that has never been done to him

but, i do expect it to get worse with the no smear gang in full form...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#230562 Jan 11, 2012
The Cubs are close to a one-year deal with reliever Kerry Wood, tweets Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports. The contract will include a club option for 2013. Earlier today, Cubs president Theo Epstein told reporters, "If we can't figure this out, something's wrong."
Cashman couldn't figure it out and Hank bought Sorry-arm-o
I guess you call Epstein's two third place finishes and getting himself run out of boston figuring it out...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#230563 Jan 11, 2012
<quoted text>
does that mean you can mind youre own business now????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 5 min Just Saying 1,650
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 9 min Younohoo 748
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 22 min Enough 16,589
jets talk back (Dec '07) 27 min Paul Yanks 9,940
Utilities probed in Sandy's wake (Nov '12) 1 hr Dave smith 23
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops 1 hr black pride 5
Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix... (Mar '11) 1 hr ILAL 1,802
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Country Girl 306,951
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 2 hr ILAL 278
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 5 hr history 12,044

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:29 pm PST

NBC Sports12:29PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
ESPN 2:28 PM
Revis: Rex's shaky status with Jets is 'sad'
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors
NBC Sports 4:27 PM
Revis heads back to MetLife Stadium as Jets' enemy - NBC Sports