Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

They got what they deserved and should be embarrassed at getting caught with their pictures and names in the papers so everyone including their families and children know what they did.
Police departments everywhere should practice this when they bust johns for prostitution.
End The Hate

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

stupid dummies wrote:
They got what they deserved and should be embarrassed at getting caught with their pictures and names in the papers so everyone including their families and children know what they did.
Police departments everywhere should practice this when they bust johns for prostitution.
Okay first of all, I don't need to know who you are to assume that you're an extremely ignorant person. Some of those men actually didn't have families or wives. Some of them just felt like paying someone to sexually please them. Why do you feel the need to know who they are?? You want someone to pay you for sex? Leave these men alone!!
End The Hate

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

So now I was just informed that a couple of people (most of them being men, surprisingly) were protesting outside of one of the "johnnies" jobs.
It's really sad that instead of working and doing something useful with their lives, these idiots feel the need to ruin someone's life and protest that this man gets fired, all because he wanted to pay for sex. People go out of their way for some stupid shit like this but when it comes to real issues, they're all hiding.
Sad, really really sad.
plotts

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

I think the Nationl Security Agency should keep a record base of all johns,monitor their internet use,keep phone records and then drone them that way they are" doing something useful with their lives".
shameless-li

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

stupid dummies wrote:
yes they should ed b....
PINNED

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they should ed b....I never got caught picking up gay men thank goodness.
Not yet ya freak.
stupid dummies

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they should ed b....
Agree.
Embarrass and shame them each time
stupid dummies

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

End The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay first of all, I don't need to know who you are to assume that you're an extremely ignorant person. Some of those men actually didn't have families or wives. Some of them just felt like paying someone to sexually please them. Why do you feel the need to know who they are?? You want someone to pay you for sex? Leave these men alone!!
I want to know so I can see the stupid expressions on their faces when they're caught as I'm laughing at them.
Let them face embarrassment and ridicule the way it's done to criminals who get caught breaking the law when other crimes are committed.
What makes them so special to be above ridicule when caught?
Pretty pathetic when you have to pay for sex.
They're breaking the law, prostitution is not legal in the state of NY.
If they want to buy sex, let them go or move to Nevada where it's legal.
Your Royal Hiney

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Well, I say, its about time that men were shamed the way women are when it comes to prostitution! Yes!

Let men be suspected constantly of being Johns the same way women are always suspected of being Prostitutes.

Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Yippee! The Day has finally come!
Your Royal Hiney

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they should ed b....
So you finally came out of the closet. Interesting. Lately I had been suspecting you were gay.
stupid dummies

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Your Royal Hiney wrote:
Well, I say, its about time that men were shamed the way women are when it comes to prostitution! Yes!
Let men be suspected constantly of being Johns the same way women are always suspected of being Prostitutes.
Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.
Yippee! The Day has finally come!
I couldn't agree more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min Common Sense 304,889
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 12 min jimi-yank 305,237
isn't msnbc the best and fairest by far 15 min Go Blue Forever 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min HughBe 68,117
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 24 min Habanero Harv 6,315
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 26 min Habanero Harv 6,318
if your are a parent would you want your child ... 1 hr bigtool 3
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search