Welcome to Webkinz world

Full story: Newsday 49,210
Madeline Lido of Merrick has eight Webkinz that live in a special bin in her closet. Full Story
somebirdy

Florence, KY

#11030 Jun 27, 2007
does anyone have a zingos bounce trophy?
Dibbles619

Meriden, CT

#11031 Jun 27, 2007
Mystic Mist wrote:
I have a Clock of the Future/Night at the Movies bed (spares). I'd trade it for any experiment thing.(1 for 1)
I WANT YOUR NIGHT AT THE MOVIES BED. CAN YOU SEND FIRST? DON'T WORRY, I'M ON THE TRUSTED TRADERS LIST.
and1214

AOL

#11032 Jun 27, 2007
somebirdy wrote:
ok, i have a question in general... to everyone who was around at christmas or knows the answer to this question.
Does a snowglobe exist in webinz world?
yes, there are 2 different snowblobes, a W snowglobe & a cat snowman snowglobe. I wasn't on at that time but have traded for both. Join webkinz trade center, & maybe you can trade for it on that site. People want alot for it because they are a retired 2006 xmas item (there's also maybe 6 different xmas trees, menorah, reindeer antlers, holiday food, xmas oufit) The stuff is hard to trade for though.

Since: Jun 07

Nantucket, MA

#11033 Jun 27, 2007
Okay... Why is a girl called Hannah Montana (obviously, not her real name), say hi to me, and just me?

-Don't Love,
Mystic Mist
Softy21

Aurora, OH

#11034 Jun 27, 2007
Brittsie wrote:
I have the bookworm, coach, daredevil, cake, frog bed, cave bed, and Night at the Movies bed.
That's cool....I really want to trade for the cake bed??? ANYONE???
robertismyluv

Chicago, IL

#11035 Jun 27, 2007
WHO WANTS MY EXPERIMENT STATION 4 AND SCIENIFIC TROPHY PEDETRAL???
Softy21

Aurora, OH

#11036 Jun 27, 2007
Mystic Mist wrote:
I have a Clock of the Future/Night at the Movies bed (spares). I'd trade it for any experiment thing.(1 for 1)
I'll trade the ultimate experiment talbe for the night at the movie bed!!!
Softy21

Aurora, OH

#11037 Jun 27, 2007
I have...
Movie, coach, 2 frog, trading card, country, bookworm, and cave beds. Also, the terrior scooter, the pink convertable, the windmill, the master stove, the prismatic chair, robot clock, the chiuauah chair, the trading card dining tables(x2), the trading card desk, the trading card chair, the medieval lamp (candles), the loading chair, the persian cat sofa, the gray cat trampoline, the zingos bubble blowing thing, the pretty poodle vanity, yorkie couch, bone fridge (x3), alley cat window, jellybean trees (x3), ice cream tree, wagon, gemstone table, venus flytrap, ribbons and bows tree thing, and much more that I just can't think of.
Dibbles619

Meriden, CT

#11038 Jun 27, 2007
yes i got it, but i won't trade it for a 1000 kinzcash coin. the expiriment station costed more than 1000 kinzcash.
Dibbles619

Meriden, CT

#11039 Jun 27, 2007
somebirdy wrote:
does anyone have a zingos bounce trophy?
I have a bounce and burst trophy but i will only trade it for an exclusive item.
Willams aka webkinz lover

Germantown, OH

#11040 Jun 27, 2007
Mystic Mist i will give you expermint tables 2 and 4 for your vortex hole and rock garden add me im moonslice345
Dibbles619

Meriden, CT

#11041 Jun 27, 2007
Mystic Mist, are we still trading? I want your Night At The Movies Bed. I will give you my expiriment station.

Nantucket, MA

#11042 Jun 27, 2007
Dibbles619, Sorry, No, I cannot send a exclusive item first. My friend is calling me and asking for a experiment. This is already a wonderful deal! A Night At the Movies Bed > An Experiment. I am gonna cancel this trade if I don't get the experiment! I told my friend I'll send it to her soon, and I can't break my promise or, I'll just lose my swimming pool.(She'll come over right now!)

-Mystic Mist

P.S. It's 89 F in Nantucket. I'm going swimming right now! It's also 12:34.

Nantucket, MA

#11043 Jun 27, 2007
robertismyluv wrote:
WHO WANTS MY EXPERIMENT STATION 4 AND SCIENIFIC TROPHY PEDETRAL???
I'll take the EXP 4 for a Night at the Movies bed! Send it to Mystic Mist.
Sammy

Lakewood, NJ

#11044 Jun 27, 2007
somebirdy wrote:
sammy: did you get the gifts?
i sent them
plese send me my gift
(i love books!
what did you get?)
I got the gifts. I sent to you. You now the Gregor and the underland series? Well I got the books 2,4,5. I already read 1 and 3. I really want to read book 2 because they talked a lot about the bane in book 3 but I had no idea what they were talking about. Anyway thanks for the trade. Hope you liked the trade too.
Softy21

Aurora, OH

#11045 Jun 27, 2007
Any one want to trade for those???
My email is xredxhawtxcutiex@aim.com

Germantown, OH

#11046 Jun 27, 2007
mistic mist can i trade you my expermint station 4 for your vortex hole? add me im moonslice345

Nantucket, MA

#11047 Jun 27, 2007
robertismyluv wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY MYSTIC MIST...I WOULD LIKE EITHER YOUR VORTEX HOLE OR YOUR SUPER BED FOR MY EXPERIMENT STATION 4...TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD TRADE ME...REPLY ASAP..I HAVE TO LEAVE SOON
Sorry, Night at the Movies Bed. Send me the EXP 4 quickly, my friend's coming over!
somebirdy

Florence, KY

#11048 Jun 27, 2007
and1214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi its experiment station 2- is this the one you need??? If so I looked at your list & I would trade it for either cat cuckoo clock or undersea porthole....let me know....I'll be on this site off & on today.......thanks
omg yes i need it!!! ill give you either one!
molily

Bedford, OH

#11049 Jun 27, 2007
i have athe night at the movies bed to trade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Earthling-1 49,219
sunshine (Aug '11) 57 min The Phanton H Rider 15
2 NYPD cops shot a execution stylea in Brooklyn 1 hr Ronald 39
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 1 hr Ronald 327
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops 1 hr The Phanton Hell ... 20
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Ind Thinker 16,662
The American ISIS'' 3 hr The Phanton Hell ... 19
jets talk back (Dec '07) 5 hr TMAN_Mets 9,985
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 13 hr NYStateOfMind 311,577

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web