Bayonne woman faces murder charge in death of newborn

Full story: Newsday 26
Police say Rocio Leon apparently delivered the baby alone at home, then beat and strangled the infant before placing her body in the storage bin. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MCP

Newark, NJ

#1 May 2, 2007
That's horrible.
T_E_H

Korea

#2 Jun 2, 2007
What the hell is wrong with people?
apl

United States

#3 Jun 2, 2007
Is this an example of postpartum psychosis - similar to that suffered by Brooke Shields?
Elisa

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2007
you should not be talking crap about someone you dont know

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#5 Aug 10, 2007
And to think, i grew up in Bayonne!
LONGTIMEGONE

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Aug 10, 2007
this world has gotten so bad i cant watch the news anymore it makes my heart sick
martie

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Aug 10, 2007
Elisa wrote:
you should not be talking crap about someone you dont know
Right to kill an innocent baby who never had a chance at life?What was she thinking? There are so many options out there. She could have dropped the Baby off at a church, Police Station, hospital without any questions asked. There are so many people out that would have gladly tried to adopt.She deserves everything she gets. If she was "HOT TO TROT",in this day and age there is such a thing a birth control.I have no sympathy for her. Feel sorry for her family and all the sorrow she is causing them. Let her rot in jail.
this is crazy

Trenton, NJ

#8 Nov 4, 2008
this woman deserves to life a long healthy life because only go can judge her and i beleave she'll have eternity in hell... suits her right.
guy from bayonne

AOL

#9 Jan 9, 2009
you dont even know her and you judge her,and you dont know anything about her live.
mister-e

Trenton, NJ

#10 Jan 10, 2009
That's wrong. You say don't judge her? Only god can? No, she's an idiot. Put her ass in jail! Criminals don't deserve any respect.
me-on-here

Phoenixville, PA

#11 Mar 15, 2009
she only got 15 years
dumb

Chatham, NJ

#12 Apr 22, 2009
15 years is a suitable sentence. You don't know anything about her family and life so you can't say anything.
AlWAiS BE hERE FOR yUH

United States

#13 May 7, 2009
I GUESS YA PPLZ HAVE NO F***ng LIFE BUT TO JUDGE MY FRIEND WITHOUT KNOWING HER YUH JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT TEENS GO THRU THESE DAYS IM NOT SAYING SHE DID THE RIGHT THING BUT NONE OF YUH KNO WHAT WAS GOING THRU HUR MIND ......ONLII GOD CAN JUDGE HER NO 1 ELSE STAY UP ROCIO ....
Renee

Blairstown, NJ

#14 May 19, 2009
Very sad...
bayonneresident

Little Falls, NJ

#15 Jun 21, 2009
yes, she might have been going through something. I understand life is tough. I live it, seen it, and keep on moving on. "ALWAiS BE hERE FOR yUH" god gives us only as much as he wants us to deal with, god gave us all the will. Your friend should have done something else than what she did. Like it or not we live in man's world under man's law. You know she is a horrible person for what she did. She most certainly needed more time than 15 years. She is disturbed, and I hope she never comes back to this city again. Forgive but never forget. God will judge her, but he said obey him and the laws of man meaning-act right.
lOVE

Newark, NJ

#16 Jun 25, 2009
I just had a baby, I've been through alot in my life.
Thangs that no one should go through! That baby was brought from heaven and given to her.To do that to gods angel, is horriable ,no one deserves
that,I don't give a fuck what she was going through, that angel did not deserve that, She should have life in hell!!!!!!!!!!Do you know how many people wish they could have a baby,and can't!!
Virginia

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Jul 20, 2009
My heart goes out to the family... May God give you what you need.
annonyomous

Medford, NJ

#18 Sep 27, 2009
I know her family. I have the right to say that she did a horrible thing and that she is an ignorant girl. What she did is not forgiveable and what she did should have had her sentenced for life. She killed a human being when it was just as easy to give it up for adoption.
Yoli

Brazil

#19 Jun 27, 2010
There is millions of wonderful people that are not blessed to have kids. There is no excuse to murder a baby strangaling and beating a child. May this woman be beaten, and strangled. God will judge believe me. Eye for and eye and tooth for a tooth. I would never support and i mean never. Support a murderer especially one whom kills an innocent child.
AlWAiS BE hERE FOR yUH& you should just be lucky that this piece of shit is off the streets
toni

Bayonne, NJ

#20 Jun 16, 2011
AlWAiS BE hERE FOR yUH wrote:
I GUESS YA PPLZ HAVE NO F***ng LIFE BUT TO JUDGE MY FRIEND WITHOUT KNOWING HER YUH JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT TEENS GO THRU THESE DAYS IM NOT SAYING SHE DID THE RIGHT THING BUT NONE OF YUH KNO WHAT WAS GOING THRU HUR MIND ......ONLII GOD CAN JUDGE HER NO 1 ELSE STAY UP ROCIO ....
Stay in school and learn how to spell and make complete sentences! In this day and age there is no reason for this situation! A life for a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 27 min Sunshine 287
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 37 min jimi-yank 16,615
Review: CureMD 47 min Megan Williams 1
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 59 min Just Saying 1,657
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Phil Donahue 306,953
NYC police union wants mayor banned from funerals 1 hr shameless 11
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Unbiased Chargers... 9,944
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr the Don 311,521

New York News Video

New York Dating