Fox is going down
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#4982 Feb 4, 2014
The producer of SNL outlined the big difference between conservatives and liberals and nailed it. The reason they mostly lampoon republicans is because they have a sense of humor and think most skits are funny and laugh at them. The liberals don't think any lampooning is funny and always take it seriously. They make that clear to the producer behind the scenes by expressing their collective displeasure. Their lack of humor is because they consistently employ the Alinsky tactics of rule number 12, which is to ridicule their opponents into irrelevance. As for Chris Christie, turns out that there is still not a shred of evidence that he new in advance of the shut down of those traffic lanes. To bad so sad ZC. I know how badly you want to destroy another republican.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#4983 Feb 4, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats hilarious and very entertaining is that idiots like ILAL, ZC, and GBF think that they actually are debating the message in a forum that actually may persuade hearts and minds.
hate to disagree, but there is no debating amongst the three you stated; all they do is Cut and Paste.

Florida...home of Trump

#4984 Feb 4, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
The producer of SNL outlined the big difference between conservatives and liberals and nailed it. The reason they mostly lampoon republicans is because they have a sense of humor and think most skits are funny and laugh at them. The liberals don't think any lampooning is funny and always take it seriously. They make that clear to the producer behind the scenes by expressing their collective displeasure. Their lack of humor is because they consistently employ the Alinsky tactics of rule number 12, which is to ridicule their opponents into irrelevance. As for Chris Christie, turns out that there is still not a shred of evidence that he new in advance of the shut down of those traffic lanes. To bad so sad ZC. I know how badly you want to destroy another republican.
The producer of SNL collects the same paycheck as Melissa Harris Perry. Nothing was lampooned about Mitt Romney's family photo; they were serious.
edweiner

Denver, CO

#4985 Feb 4, 2014
ZCs wrote:
President Barack Obama hit back in a combative Super Bowl Sunday interview with Fox News' Bill O'Reilly, defending his administration's record on everything from health care to Benghazi.
Most pointedly, the president aggressively pushed back at suggestions that he should have fired Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius over the botched rollout of Obamacare.
“My main priority right now is making sure that it delivers for the American people,” Obama insisted
when fox news replayed some of the snippets from the interview, notice how they cut off the answers that obama gave....they only played one or two words in order to try to make o'reilly look like he always got the last word in...o'reilly was very disrespectful in the interview trying to ruffle obama's feathers....obama stayed cool as a cucumber....
anybody can google the full interview from sunday during the superbowl and then google fox news interview with o'reilly and watch the changing of the words yourself.....LOL, how silly and childish

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4986 Feb 4, 2014
President Obama should never have submitted to an interview with O'Reilly....and everyone knows about Fox/Murdoch's dirty tricks.....
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#4987 Feb 6, 2014
edweiner wrote:
<quoted text>
when fox news replayed some of the snippets from the interview, notice how they cut off the answers that obama gave....they only played one or two words in order to try to make o'reilly look like he always got the last word in...o'reilly was very disrespectful in the interview trying to ruffle obama's feathers....obama stayed cool as a cucumber....
anybody can google the full interview from sunday during the superbowl and then google fox news interview with o'reilly and watch the changing of the words yourself.....LOL, how silly and childish
What I notice is that you democrat ass kissers believe that any democrat, especially a democrat president, should never have to answer a tough question or be challenged by a free press, even when they have proven their incompetence and downright contempt for the people who make the country work and our governing outline we know as the constitution. I resent that a political interview is even a part of the Superbowl, but that was one of the very few interviews of the president that someone conducted like a journalist should conduct one. Tough questions and efforts to prevent the president from filibustering with non answers. You all must have no faith in Barry to think he can't handle a tough interview. He did just fine, as did O'Reilly.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#4988 Feb 6, 2014
I found the presidents answer on the IRS question to be ridiculous. "Not even a smidgen of corruption Bill". We know that when the story broke that Barry came out and told us all he was outraged and would get to the bottom of things. We know that Lois Lerners emails have not been turned over to congressional investigators. We know that Lois Lerener refused to testify and took the 5th. We know that the appointed IRS legal counsel visited the White House 157 times. We know that the Attorney General has put in charge of the investigation an Obama donor and lifelong democrat. We also know that not a single group or individual that the IRS targeted has been interviewed by the FBI or the Justice Department. Put an (R) in front of this presidents name and do the same things and heads would be rolling due to the outraged the democrats would be expressing 24/7 until the president himself were impeached and removed from office.
edweiner

Fairfield, CT

#4989 Feb 6, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
hate to disagree, but there is no debating amongst the three you stated; all they do is Cut and Paste.
check ut Obama the Best President thread, post 14109, somebody else is using your cut and paste line....sad
edweiner

Fairfield, CT

#4990 Feb 6, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I resent that a political interview is even a part of the Superbowl, but that was one of the very few interviews of the president that someone conducted like a journalist should conduct one. Tough questions and efforts to prevent the president from filibustering with non answers. You all must have no faith in Barry to think he can't handle a tough interview. He did just fine, as did O'Reilly.
i resent the fact that fox news agreed with the other fox affiliate to do it in that spot.
another fox news ploy for ratings....
i wouldn't call o'reilly a journalist...he used to be a gossip journalist...he's used to stirring the pot with nonsense....
barry did do just fine, that bad that o'reilly kept on trying to interupt him....he made himself look like an ass.
whether you like the president or not, there is no reason to be rude and disrespectful...
i'd like to see o'reilly interview chris christie and talk to him the way he talked to obama, christie would have walked out, and rightfully so, after the first 5 minutes.....
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#4991 Feb 6, 2014
edweiner wrote:
<quoted text>
i resent the fact that fox news agreed with the other fox affiliate to do it in that spot.
another fox news ploy for ratings....
i wouldn't call o'reilly a journalist...he used to be a gossip journalist...he's used to stirring the pot with nonsense....
barry did do just fine, that bad that o'reilly kept on trying to interupt him....he made himself look like an ass.
whether you like the president or not, there is no reason to be rude and disrespectful...
i'd like to see o'reilly interview chris christie and talk to him the way he talked to obama, christie would have walked out, and rightfully so, after the first 5 minutes.....
I would like to see O'Reilly interview Christie as well, and would want him to ask tough questions and hold him accountable regarding answers as well. Especially if Christie is serious about wanting to be our president come 2016. O'Reilly wasn't even close to being rude, and stirring the pot is what we should all expect in regards to holding the leadership of our country accountable. That interview has become tradition, and the the other networks that handled the Superbowl have done the same thing. You're simply a democrat partisan ass kisser that thinks that your boy should be immune from any criticism or be held accountable for his many failures as the leader of our country. Quite being a pussy!
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#4992 Feb 6, 2014
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
No different from you and all the dopes and Foxbootlickers who worship Hannity and Rush.
I don't worship anybody but God. Fox just signed James Carville as a contributor to their broadcast, so "fair and balanced" just added another left wing liar according to you, right?
Fox has more liberals then MSNBC does, which is why they rule. Viewers actually get to hear both sides of the argument and decide for themselves, which you just can't handle. Keep watching the indoctrination station you idiot. It will keep you as stupid as you present yourself here all the time.
edweiner

Fairfield, CT

#4993 Feb 7, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You're simply a democrat partisan ass kisser that thinks that your boy should be immune from any criticism or be held accountable for his many failures as the leader of our country. Quite being a pussy!
first off, i'm not a democrat, nor i'm i a republican.
i vote for what and who i believe at the time.

saying that, george w will go down in history as the biggist failure the country has so far....

the republicans and majority of white people (which i am) resent obama because of his color not his job skills.....and that's the truth.....
edweiner

Denver, CO

#4994 Feb 7, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep watching the indoctrination FOX station you idiot. It will keep you as stupid as you present yourself here all the time.
no disagreement here....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4995 Feb 7, 2014
edweiner wrote:
<quoted text>
saying that, george w will go down in history as the biggist failure the country has so far....
the republicans and majority of white people (which i am) resent obama because of his color not his job skills.....and that's the truth.....
Absolutely....they even insist on denying our strengthening economy.....all, for racial and partisan reasons....

“BACK IN TIME”

Since: Dec 13

Under a Bridge, USA

#4996 Feb 7, 2014
edweiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for laughing at you, because I know it's rude. Sorry.

Florida...home of Trump

#4997 Feb 7, 2014
edweiner wrote:
<quoted text>
check ut Obama the Best President thread, post 14109, somebody else is using your cut and paste line....sad
and I don't even work for the media

Florida...home of Trump

#4998 Feb 7, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't worship anybody but God. Fox just signed James Carville as a contributor to their broadcast, so "fair and balanced" just added another left wing liar according to you, right?
Fox has more liberals then MSNBC does, which is why they rule. Viewers actually get to hear both sides of the argument and decide for themselves, which you just can't handle. Keep watching the indoctrination station you idiot. It will keep you as stupid as you present yourself here all the time.
Carville plays a mean banjo; he was great in "Deliverance"

Florida...home of Trump

#4999 Feb 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
President Obama should never have submitted to an interview with O'Reilly....and everyone knows about Fox/Murdoch's dirty tricks.....
I agree; the questions from MSNBC are a lot easier......questions like "What did you put on your pancakes this morning, Mr. President ?"
edweiner

United States

#5000 Feb 7, 2014
hannity:
"Talk show host Sean Hannity has put his waterfront home in Lloyd Harbor on the market for $3.6 million, says his listing agent.
The native Long Islander used to live in the four-bedroom, 5-1/2-bath house on the Long Island Sound; today, he lives in Centre Island. He recently said that he plans to move out of New York State in coming years (he blamed high taxes but also has recently spoke out against Gov. Andrew Cuomo's comment that “extreme conservatives .&#8194;.&#8194;. have no place in the state of New York"). He could not be reached for comment about whether selling the house now has to do with those plans to leave the state, but Elena D'Agostino of Signature Premier Properties speculated, "That might be the reason."
The gated 2.05-acre home comes with a pool, observation deck and stairs to the beach, says D'Agostino, who is co-listing the property with Joyce Mennella. "You can have houses on the water but are up high on a bluff and don't have access to the beach," she says.
The 4,824-square-foot brick Colonial, built in 2001, has six fireplaces. One is in the study in the master suite, which opens to a terrace.
Annual property taxes are $56,989, according to the real estate listing."

hannity blames cuomo for high taxes, yet he choses to live in a community where his taxes are more than most people on LI's salary....yet his loyal followers think he's god...
maybe he should move to a middle class LI community and pay about 12k a year taxes instead of the 57k he's paying now.....

i wonder what he really thinks about the middle and lower class......while he's laughing all the way to the bank....he's the one who's really bamboozling his followers.....LOL
ZCs

New York, NY

#5001 Feb 7, 2014
Did O'reilly cover this?

If reports are to be believed, a member of Governor Christie’s security force thinks he deserves special treatment.

William Carvounis was accused of shoplifting last month, and he tried to drop his boss’ name to get out of it.

NorthJersey.com reported that Carvounis, 36, was arrested on January 8 for stealing $267 worth of ammunition from Cabela’s, a sporting goods store in Pennsylvania. Tilden Township Police Chief William McEllroy said Carvounis asked local police for a break because of his position after being arrested.

McEllroy later told The Philadelphia Inquirer that he could no longer confirm his special treatment claims.

Supporting the possibility that Carvounis was coming off the rails was an affidavit from Patrolman Dennis Schwoyer. Schwoyer wrote, according to New Jersey Watchdog,“While walking around and continuing to shop, he would take various merchandise out of the package and conceal in his pockets…He would discard the empty packages on shelves throughout the store.”

Also, security cameras allegedly caught Carvounis tearing the price tag from a hat, and wearing it while trying to leave Cabela’s. And according to the New York Daily News, the complaint against Carvounis says he reportedly placed a $29.99 binocular strap in a box for a $19.99 brand.

The alleged crimes were also foolish because Carnouvis earns $95,168 in salary from the State Police, not counting overtime, according to New Jersey Watchdog. He also receives about $16,000 in compensation for meals, uniform cleaning, and other allowances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min unborn lives matter 330,059
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 46,379
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 343,163
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr FREEZING FARTS 64,454
Americans want their own car and home 2 hr American people 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Piggy 19,384
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr Piggy 18,184
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 hr NEMO 6,645

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages