Fox is going down
Logic

United States

#4015 Mar 17, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Your "anyone who doesn't agree with Obama is racist" rant is getting tiresome.
Incompetence knows no color.
Your cloaked racism towards President Obamais getting tiresome.

The truth will never grow tiresome
Obskeptic

United States

#4016 Mar 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
How can anyone be as dishonest, as to even pretend that Fox isn't Pro-Republican Party, and Agenda-Driven?.....just as much as MSNBC has become the same, except Pro-Democratic Party?
The problem here GBF is that in your world, you have accepted all the lies that the lefts narrative preaches about republicans. In your mind, ALL republicans are evil liars that want to poison your air and water and let corporate america take advantage of "working families" in their quest for that evil profit you all talk about. Fox does actually challenge the lies from the left, and that is what you are unable to handle. You grew so accustomed to your side controlling the message and narrative, even when it is based on lies, which is almost all the time, that when Fox came along with all those beautiful women reading the news, and they actually are critical of the democrats, well then they deserve your scorn and hate. Success is something only your side is permitted to have and usually at the expense of "we the people".
Obskeptic

United States

#4017 Mar 17, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama's skin is what got you and the
Republicans all pumped up and not his policies.
Racism is bytch.
That response sounds like victory to my ears. The accusation of racism has grown so tired and over used by you fools on the left that the wolf has already eaten all your sheep. Try coming up with something creative and new, like rebutting the points made by those you disagree with by stating facts that support your side. Accusing others you disagree with as being racists just reenforces that your to stupid to respond with anything more.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4018 Mar 17, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Your "anyone who doesn't agree with Obama is racist" rant is getting tiresome.
Incompetence knows no color.
Much like the continual rant from the Reich....anyone that disagrees with them, must be UNPATRIOTIC....
Logic

United States

#4019 Mar 17, 2013
You President Obama hating Republicans are out your minds and nothing but of bunch of racist.

Denoted by the fact that you rather see the country up in smoke instead of working with the president.

And that is a fact.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#4020 Mar 18, 2013
Logic wrote:
You President Obama hating Republicans are out your minds and nothing but of bunch of racist.
Denoted by the fact that you rather see the country up in smoke instead of working with the president.
And that is a fact.
Work with the President how?

By taxing and spending even more when the federal deficit is already approaching $17 trillion?

By agreeing to more job-killing policies like Obamacare?

By raising taxes but refusing to cut waste and fraud in government programs?

By sending billions in foreign aid to countries that hate us and kill our citizens?

By releasing criminal illegal aliens for political purposes?

Don't blame us, Obama and his fellow Democrats are already screwing up the country pretty well all by themselves.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#4021 Mar 19, 2013
Logic wrote:
And that is a fact.
rep's need to fix their image:

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5159-is-the...

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#4022 Mar 20, 2013
Fox is Full of Shet!!..Along with that Fagett Mix Breed Geraldo Rivera..and his Dirty Whoe Jewish Mother That Bich!!
Obskeptic

United States

#4023 Mar 20, 2013
PHANTON HELL RIDER wrote:
Fox is Full of Shet!!..Along with that Fagett Mix Breed Geraldo Rivera..and his Dirty Whoe Jewish Mother That Bich!!
Your obviously a publicly educated democrat. You wear your falsehoods and lies so well. Congratulations to your parents and grandparents for setting such a hateful example for you growing up.

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#4025 Mar 20, 2013
Starting To Dislike Allready''

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#4026 Mar 20, 2013
They Hide Behind This Halo Of CONSERVATIVE BULL/SHT..But when it comes to reporting certain Cururtion Of JEWS..They cover up the stories..They are not as Trasnparent as they Make them selfs out to look Like..

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#4027 Mar 20, 2013
FOX A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES...ALL OF THEM..They Preten They are so Fking Rightous..and only Report WHATS COVIENENT TO THIER DIRTY AZZE'S..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4028 Mar 20, 2013
It's good we are okay....lol....

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#4029 Mar 20, 2013
lol''
Obskeptic

United States

#4030 Mar 20, 2013
FOX A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES...ALL OF THEM..They Preten They are so Fking Rightous..and only Report WHATS COVIENENT TO THIER DIRTY AZZE'S..
Again, I must say, the folks at Fox News are all hypocrites and self righteous just because a lying piece of shit like yourself has proclaimed it? All you have done is reveal to all what a prejudiced, judgemental, subjective and closed minded ignorant fool you are.

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#4031 Mar 20, 2013
My Friend..I Was Hired By Orthodox Jews..And When I got injured..They Close Down The Site and Told All The Workers To Go Home Got in Thier Cars And Fled..With out Calling 911 or Aiding Me.I Notified Fox And They Decline to take the story because of the fact I Had Mention Orthodox Jews..Williansburg section....and this Faget Geraldo Rivera Dcline also....SO FAGAET WHO'S THE PIECE OF SHIT NOW..BITCH!!

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#4033 Mar 20, 2013
And Iam Still Avenging Myself...May They ROT IN HE!!!

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#4034 Mar 20, 2013
Good!!

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#4035 Mar 20, 2013
[God]Became My Friend..And My Soul Is in Good Hands With The Devil..And From The Grave I Bought Back Some Good Friends.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#4036 Mar 21, 2013
[God]Became My Friend..And My Soul Is in Good Hands With The Devil..And From The Grave I Bought Back Some Good Friends.
Sounds to me your a bit unstable and have unrealistic expectations. That is why your channeling your disappointment into destructive thoughts and feelings that are harmful to your psychological well being. Life is full of disappointments, failures, tribulations, and unfairness. In spite of all those challenges, your attitude is something only you have control of, and it sounds like you may need a little help from Jesus to turn yours around. I am also not a fan of Geraldo. I think he is arrogant and condescending and mediocre at his trade, but who the hell am I to judge him beyond the reality that a simple push of the button on the remote and he magically disappears. Peace out PHR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 47 min Shie46 2,345
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders 1 hr SmokinJoe 29
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 39,453
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 328,565
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 59,510
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 311,215
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,078
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages