Fox is going down

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#3974 Mar 2, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
What would your fair and objective opinion be of Rachel Maddow, Chris Mathews, Piers Morgan, Ed Shultz, Al Sharpton, or Lawrence O'Donnell? Are they journalists, or just propagandists for the democrats and the administration? What is it about the truth that you find so challenging to see?
Don't watch any of them either. Half of those people, I've never even heard of. I know that just totally blows your defense right out of the water. But if I want truth, I don't go to hyped-up mainstream cable media to find it.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#3975 Mar 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>He's up there...with the clowns on Fox and Friends, Nancy Grace, Rush and Beck....what throws people off is the insertion of the word, "NEWS" in the naming of the channel.....If Fox came out and just admitted...."We are so f*cking pro-republican, fair and balanced is'nt even on the horizon"..........
I love the way as soon as that senator started talking points that even the republicans agree with, Hannity basically plugged his ears & started "blah! blah! blah! blah! I'm! Not! Listening! To! You" like a child! Funnier than anything on Comedy Central! And I missed a good Nerf Dart Oreo game there!
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#3976 Mar 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Then...here is an idea....instead of posting here, most of the day......get in your car or grab your phone or write a letter.....to your MEMBER OF CONGRESS....call them everyday, park your butt in their lobby, write them daily....The Greatest Democracy in the World....comes with a price....
Great suggestion. Too bad my Congressman is a Democrat and therefore part of the problem. Now here's an idea for you. Don't accuse others of "posting here most of the day" when you have over 7,000 posts yourself according to your avatar.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#3977 Mar 3, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't watch any of them either. Half of those people, I've never even heard of. I know that just totally blows your defense right out of the water. But if I want truth, I don't go to hyped-up mainstream cable media to find it.
Wasn't asking for you to defend them, just what your objective opinion is about them. Since you apparently live under a mushroom, you seem unable to respond. Thats fine, but your hate campaign mirrors those that I listed as your allies as if you sit in on their strategy sessions, that is why I asked.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#3978 Mar 3, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way as soon as that senator started talking points that even the republicans agree with, Hannity basically plugged his ears & started "blah! blah! blah! blah! I'm! Not! Listening! To! You" like a child! Funnier than anything on Comedy Central! And I missed a good Nerf Dart Oreo game there!
Your putting your ignorance on full display here TAT. He is a congressman, not a senator, and he is a follower of Louis Farrakhan. Your obviously a follower as well.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3979 Mar 3, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your putting your ignorance on full display here TAT. He is a congressman, not a senator, and he is a follower of Louis Farrakhan. Your obviously a follower as well.
Wha's this?...GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.....Soon to be a chargeable offense in the new REICHWORLD, eh?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3980 Mar 3, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Great suggestion. Too bad my Congressman is a Democrat and therefore part of the problem. Now here's an idea for you. Don't accuse others of "posting here most of the day" when you have over 7,000 posts yourself according to your avatar.
Democracy sometimes entails a bit of elbow grease.....visit his office and at least speak to his aides......attend every town meeting he has, and don't worry as there will be alot.....send registered letters.....Do you see the current splits in this republican party?.....Think they are about everyone having the same gameplan?....You are more powerful than you surmise.....
Obskeptic

United States

#3981 Mar 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Wha's this?...GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.....Soon to be a chargeable offense in the new REICHWORLD, eh?
If your sitting in the car while your "friend" robs the liquor store and shoots the owner, are you guilty of a crime by association GBF, even if you had no clue he was about to do it?
Obskeptic

United States

#3982 Mar 3, 2013
So the divider in chief is prepared to inflict as much pain on americans with the sequester cuts, including laying off teachers, firefighters, and police that are not even on the federal payroll (those are jobs funded by local tax dollars beyond the control of the president), but we are giving $250 million to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Now there is an example of a president that has the best interest of the country and it's citizens properly prioritized. How can anyone find any fault with such a caring leader?
Obskeptic

United States

#3983 Mar 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Democracy sometimes entails a bit of elbow grease.....visit his office and at least speak to his aides......attend every town meeting he has, and don't worry as there will be alot.....send registered letters.....Do you see the current splits in this republican party?.....Think they are about everyone having the same gameplan?....You are more powerful than you surmise.....
Thats exactly what the Tea Party citizens did and look at the hate they had fired at them by the likes of you for it. The left refused to stand for any citizen to challenge the government and its sense of entitlement to our property and liberty. Your such a hypocrite for even suggesting that GBF.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#3984 Mar 3, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your putting your ignorance on full display here TAT. He is a congressman, not a senator, and he is a follower of Louis Farrakhan. Your obviously a follower as well.
I fail to see what Farrakhan has to do with anything here, other than being yet another tool for right-wing dunces like you to bring up when losing an argument. Much like Benghazi.

Oh I see, Hannity mentioned Farrakhan, so of course you need to also, right? Like a good little trained puppet. I can see the strings though. They're as thick & dense as your brain.

Guess you seem to have a problem with "Freedom of Religion" as well as "Freedom of Speech", right? For somebody who's supposedly so patriotic, you sure seem to have alot of issues with the very document that supports your patriotism. In my world, we call that a "Hypocrite".
Obskeptic

United States

#3985 Mar 3, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I fail to see what Farrakhan has to do with anything here, other than being yet another tool for right-wing dunces like you to bring up when losing an argument. Much like Benghazi.
Oh I see, Hannity mentioned Farrakhan, so of course you need to also, right? Like a good little trained puppet. I can see the strings though. They're as thick & dense as your brain.
Guess you seem to have a problem with "Freedom of Religion" as well as "Freedom of Speech", right? For somebody who's supposedly so patriotic, you sure seem to have alot of issues with the very document that supports your patriotism. In my world, we call that a "Hypocrite".
Your right TAT. Farrakahn is a totally reasonable man of God, and any association with him and his teachings would make that person part of the mainstream like yourself. It would be safe to assume that Fox would be the only network to have reported such an alliance of thought, and the absence of it's reporting on the other networks serves as proof that there is no story here. Keith Ellison is certainly the kind of congressman that is entitled to all of our respect and adoration. He is a democrat and a muslim after all, and even seems to be a person of color like the president, so he must be all that and a bag of chips.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#3986 Mar 3, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right TAT. Farrakahn is a totally reasonable man of God, and any association with him and his teachings would make that person part of the mainstream like yourself. It would be safe to assume that Fox would be the only network to have reported such an alliance of thought, and the absence of it's reporting on the other networks serves as proof that there is no story here. Keith Ellison is certainly the kind of congressman that is entitled to all of our respect and adoration. He is a democrat and a muslim after all, and even seems to be a person of color like the president, so he must be all that and a bag of chips.
Your hyperbole highlights your ignorance better than I ever could.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3987 Mar 3, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
If your sitting in the car while your "friend" robs the liquor store and shoots the owner, are you guilty of a crime by association GBF, even if you had no clue he was about to do it?
REICHSPIN AT IT'S BEST....well done.....
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#3988 Mar 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>REICHSPIN AT IT'S BEST....well done.....
Thanks for the compliment GBF. At least you have the limited intellect to recognize brilliance when you see it.
one who knows

New York, NY

#3989 Mar 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
House republicans went home early, for the weekend....Any golf jokes?

Jesus, and Obama meet to play golf, Obama tees off and hits a drive that finally stops rolling , not a bad drive. Jesus drives the ball and it goes a bit further, it rolls on the fairway and then a rabbit hops over to the ball and grabs it in it's mouth, and scampers away, an eagle swoops down and grabs the rabbit with the ball in it's mouth, and soars high in the sky, the rabbit drops the ball and it falls right in the hole, Obama turns to Jesus and says "are you going to phuck around, or are you going to play golf"?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3990 Mar 4, 2013
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, and Obama meet to play golf, Obama tees off and hits a drive that finally stops rolling , not a bad drive. Jesus drives the ball and it goes a bit further, it rolls on the fairway and then a rabbit hops over to the ball and grabs it in it's mouth, and scampers away, an eagle swoops down and grabs the rabbit with the ball in it's mouth, and soars high in the sky, the rabbit drops the ball and it falls right in the hole, Obama turns to Jesus and says "are you going to phuck around, or are you going to play golf"?
Another, "Newsroom" viewer.......
one who knows

New York, NY

#3991 Mar 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Another, "Newsroom" viewer.......
What's that supposed to mean?
ZCs

New York, NY

#3993 Mar 8, 2013
Even the far-right stooge John Stossel said the O'Reilly screamfest at Alan Colmes was obnoxious and out of line. Immediately following O'Reilly's Tuesday night outburst against Alan Colmes, John Stossel weighed in by bluntly telling the Fox host that his actions were "out of line and obnoxious."

"I'm still feeling bad about Colmes," O'Reilly said after introducing Stossel for a segment on environmentalism. "Good. You were out of line," Stossel said.

But O'Reilly was still in denial, saying this: "I wasn't out of line." Then he said this: "I was maybe out of line with my tone, but not with the facts of the matter."

In the previous segment, the insane O'Reilly blew up on Colmes when O'Reilly claimed he was unable to name any of Obama's specific cuts, even though Colmes gave him some specific cuts.

Then the crazy and biased right-wing hack Bill O'Reilly said this: "The truth is on my side. It's just that I probably didn't frame it with Colmes."

"You were obnoxious," Stossel said. To which you could hear the off-camera stage crew laughing in the background.

O'Reilly said he is willing to accept that he was over the top, prompting Stossel to joke that he's glad O'Reilly used up his anger on Colmes, as opposed to taking it out him.

Here are the facts, Obama does want to cut federal spending, the Republicans just will not agree to a deal, that's not the fault of Obama, it's the Republicans in the House and Senate who are to blame. O'Reilly is lying, and he uses the specific nonsense to claim Obama does not want to cut anything, which is a lie from O'Reilly.

Obama has proposed $600 billion in cuts, if the Republicans agree to raise some taxes on the rich and close some tax loopholes they use. O'Reilly ignores that and will not admit it, then he uses this be specific on programs he would cut garbage to claim Obama will not cut anything, which is just flat out dishonest and it shows that O'Reilly is a fraud of a journalist.
one who knows

New York, NY

#3994 Mar 8, 2013
ZCs wrote:
Even the far-right stooge John Stossel said the O'Reilly screamfest at Alan Colmes was obnoxious and out of line. Immediately following O'Reilly's Tuesday night outburst against Alan Colmes, John Stossel weighed in by bluntly telling the Fox host that his actions were "out of line and obnoxious."
"I'm still feeling bad about Colmes," O'Reilly said after introducing Stossel for a segment on environmentalism. "Good. You were out of line," Stossel said.
But O'Reilly was still in denial, saying this: "I wasn't out of line." Then he said this: "I was maybe out of line with my tone, but not with the facts of the matter."
In the previous segment, the insane O'Reilly blew up on Colmes when O'Reilly claimed he was unable to name any of Obama's specific cuts, even though Colmes gave him some specific cuts.
Then the crazy and biased right-wing hack Bill O'Reilly said this: "The truth is on my side. It's just that I probably didn't frame it with Colmes."
"You were obnoxious," Stossel said. To which you could hear the off-camera stage crew laughing in the background.
O'Reilly said he is willing to accept that he was over the top, prompting Stossel to joke that he's glad O'Reilly used up his anger on Colmes, as opposed to taking it out him.
Here are the facts, Obama does want to cut federal spending, the Republicans just will not agree to a deal, that's not the fault of Obama, it's the Republicans in the House and Senate who are to blame. O'Reilly is lying, and he uses the specific nonsense to claim Obama does not want to cut anything, which is a lie from O'Reilly.
Obama has proposed $600 billion in cuts, if the Republicans agree to raise some taxes on the rich and close some tax loopholes they use. O'Reilly ignores that and will not admit it, then he uses this be specific on programs he would cut garbage to claim Obama will not cut anything, which is just flat out dishonest and it shows that O'Reilly is a fraud of a journalist.
Stossel a far right stooge? You're incredibly misinformed, he leans more to the left then right, he is a libertarian, so he cliams but the last thing he is is a right winger, having said that, I do agree with you about O'Reilly he is just a 6'4 gasbag, and I have sent him e-mails stating that he needs to retire and allow a younger person to host the show, as he takes off more off then the jets at Kennedy airport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 min Transparent 11,019
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 min the don 39,367
Vegans Stone Equines 7 min Cheddar Cheese 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 44 min jimi-yank 328,460
News Pack of coyotes 'escape' from Rikers Island :0 47 min Go Blue Forever 1
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 54 min Go Blue Forever 2,315
Patient Confidentiality laws Clinton's Treason 1 hr Plottmaster 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages