Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3725 Jan 5, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
They lost because they're out of touch with the demographic of today's America.
Good thing they lost because they were only interested in turning back the clock to a time long past never to return with ideas that have been proven to not work, not forward progress.
They're still under the mistaken belief that this is still their grandfather's America.
Which is why they'll never win on the national level, they're full of rhetoric and too extreme in their ideology.
That's correct....also, much of their obstruction was done to effect the election...which it might have done, just not in the way they had planned.....The Republican party as a whole, must return back to the center, in order to be a success....and senior leadership realizes it...Jeb Bush and several others have voiced their displeasure....
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3726 Jan 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, San Francisco eh?...You must be hiding in a dark apartment, so they don't get you....no wonder you don't register.....Good News for you though, city commision will now pay for your transgender surgery......
Man, that is a pathetically stupid post, even for you. I'm actually embarrassed for you.

I don't have time to explain how the Internet works - or why the ISP location displayed on any post has NOTHING TO DO with the actual physical location of the poster.

You might pick up a copy of "Internet for Dummies" and educate yourself.
Correct-O-Bot

Houston, TX

#3727 Jan 7, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to post authoritative evidence backing up yet another one of my ridiculous partisan claims?

Nah - I don't have any. I was just lying out of my azz again.
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.

"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."

Location hidden

#3728 Jan 7, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, that is a pathetically stupid post, even for you. I'm actually embarrassed for you.
I don't have time to explain how the Internet works - or why the ISP location displayed on any post has NOTHING TO DO with the actual physical location of the poster.
You might pick up a copy of "Internet for Dummies" and educate yourself.
As a true American, i will fight to the death, for your right to post meaningless bullsh*t, from any location in the United States......
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3729 Jan 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>As a true American, i will fight to the death, for your right to post meaningless bullsh*t, from any location in the United States......
Nice out, old man. You've lost the hole, but you might save double bogey ...
ILAL

Yonkers, NY

#3730 Jan 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That's correct....also, much of their obstruction was done to effect the election...which it might have done, just not in the way they had planned.....The Republican party as a whole, must return back to the center, in order to be a success....and senior leadership realizes it...Jeb Bush and several others have voiced their displeasure....
The obstructionists within that party are those lunatic southerners and midwesterners who have no interest in moving the country forward.
They're stuck in an America whose time has past never to return and that upsets them and their kooky followers.
They're extremists who are completely out of touch with today's America.
Right now those Tea Party wackos have a 49% unfavorable rating and 56% as less influential.
It indicates how tired America is of that bunch.
ILAL

Yonkers, NY

#3731 Jan 7, 2013
Correct-O-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.
"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."
Teddy R, stay off the dope.
It's making you crazy.
The Missing Link

Bronx, NY

#3733 Jan 9, 2013
The former FreedomWorks chairman Dick Armey says the conservative outlet that helped launch the Tea Party paid Glenn Beck at least $1 million last year to fundraise for the organization, an arrangement he said provided "too little value" for the money.

And where is Bill O'Reilly on this story, what has he said about it? Oh yeah, he totally ignored it because it makes all his friends look bad, Freedomworks, the Tea Party, and Glenn Beck.

"The arrangement was simply FreedomWorks paid Glenn Beck money and Glenn Beck said nice things about FreedomWorks on the air," Armey, the former House majority leader, told Media Matters Friday. "I saw that a million dollars went to Beck this past year, that was the annual expenditure."

Armey, who left the organization this past fall after a dispute over its internal operations, said a similar arrangement was also in place with Rush Limbaugh, but did not know the exact financial details.

"I put it down now as basically as paid advertising for FreedomWorks by Beck," Armey said, calling it a mistake.

Mother Jones also reported that the organization "plans to continue its financial support for Glenn Beck's media enterprise, including sharing a TV studio with and leasing office space to the Washington bureau of TheBlaze, Beck's website and TV network."

Armey said he was told of the Beck arrangement when it first began, but that it would only cost the organization about $250,000 a year. "Once that was approved by the trustees, it then took on a life of its own, it got bigger than we understood it to be. All of a sudden it was we are paying Limbaugh as well as Beck."

Beck has been reading on-air appeals for FreedomWorks since at least April 2010. In June of that year, Media Matters reported that the organization was using Beck's endorsement to raise money. Politico highlighted the relationship as an example of a conservative group "paying hefty sponsorship fees to the popular talk show hosts" in exchange for "regular on-air plugs."

According to Armey, such programs are ineffective. "If Limbaugh and Beck were using those resources to recruit activists and inform activists and to encourage and enthuse activists, that's one thing," Armey explained.

"If we are using these things to raise money; one, it's a damned expensive way to raise money; and two, it makes raising money an end on to itself not an instrumental activity to support the foundation work that our organization does."
The Missing Link

Bronx, NY

#3734 Jan 9, 2013
First introduced here, the #NoBillionaires Campaign just received its biggest boost yet: harsh criticism from Fox so-called News, the network owned by billionaire Rupert Murdoch.

Last week, Murdoch employee Greta Van Susteren and the Weekly Standard’s Steve Hayes (a magazine that got its start thanks to a generous grant from billionaire Rupert Murdoch) feigned outrage over the campaign, devoting six minutes of television to trashing the idea.

“I usually try to be respectful of people who have different views, but there is no way to respectful of that,” Hayes said.“It is a completely idiotic argument that has no basis in economic theory… We have 425 billionaires in the United States…if you confiscated all of their wealth…it would do nothing to solve our long-term fiscal problem.”

To begin with, the No Billionaires Campaign isn’t about reducing the deficit. We don’t have a debt crisis in America, we have a demand crisis. Which is why we also have an unemployment crisis. Average working people don’t have enough money to spend, so goods and services aren’t in demand, and therefore businesses aren’t hiring any new employees to make things because nobody can afford to buy them.
truth

Yonkers, NY

#3735 Jan 9, 2013
The Missing Link wrote:
The former FreedomWorks chairman Dick Armey says the conservative outlet that helped launch the Tea Party paid Glenn Beck at least $1 million last year to fundraise for the organization, an arrangement he said provided "too little value" for the money.
And where is Bill O'Reilly on this story, what has he said about it? Oh yeah, he totally ignored it because it makes all his friends look bad, Freedomworks, the Tea Party, and Glenn Beck.
"The arrangement was simply FreedomWorks paid Glenn Beck money and Glenn Beck said nice things about FreedomWorks on the air," Armey, the former House majority leader, told Media Matters Friday. "I saw that a million dollars went to Beck this past year, that was the annual expenditure."
Armey, who left the organization this past fall after a dispute over its internal operations, said a similar arrangement was also in place with Rush Limbaugh, but did not know the exact financial details.
"I put it down now as basically as paid advertising for FreedomWorks by Beck," Armey said, calling it a mistake.
Mother Jones also reported that the organization "plans to continue its financial support for Glenn Beck's media enterprise, including sharing a TV studio with and leasing office space to the Washington bureau of TheBlaze, Beck's website and TV network."
Armey said he was told of the Beck arrangement when it first began, but that it would only cost the organization about $250,000 a year. "Once that was approved by the trustees, it then took on a life of its own, it got bigger than we understood it to be. All of a sudden it was we are paying Limbaugh as well as Beck."
Beck has been reading on-air appeals for FreedomWorks since at least April 2010. In June of that year, Media Matters reported that the organization was using Beck's endorsement to raise money. Politico highlighted the relationship as an example of a conservative group "paying hefty sponsorship fees to the popular talk show hosts" in exchange for "regular on-air plugs."
According to Armey, such programs are ineffective. "If Limbaugh and Beck were using those resources to recruit activists and inform activists and to encourage and enthuse activists, that's one thing," Armey explained.
"If we are using these things to raise money; one, it's a damned expensive way to raise money; and two, it makes raising money an end on to itself not an instrumental activity to support the foundation work that our organization does."
Buyer's remorse, they want a refund.
They finally realized they wasted their money.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#3736 Jan 28, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, Fox News announced that it has “parted ways” with Sarah Palin and will not renew her contract as a contributor.

The New York Times reports:

It was unclear whether the parting was Ms. Palin’s choice. Bill Shine, an executive vice president at Fox, said in a statement,“We have thoroughly enjoyed our association with Governor Palin. We wish her the best in her future endeavors.”

As of last week, Ms. Palin remained in negotiations with Fox News about a new contract. Her original contract with the network started in January 2010 and ended this month.

Location hidden

#3737 Jan 28, 2013
As usual, Sarah is a big waste of time and ratings, at least Fox was bright enough to realize that....she has no future politically, so she might as well join Rush and Glenn on the radio and keep fishing.....
Black Zilla

United States

#3738 Jan 29, 2013
Sarah can also go and pose for playboy
truth hurts

Paramus, NJ

#3739 Jan 29, 2013
ZCs wrote:
Wow!!!!!!!!!!
On Friday, Fox News announced that it has “parted ways” with Sarah Palin and will not renew her contract as a contributor.
The New York Times reports:
It was unclear whether the parting was Ms. Palin’s choice. Bill Shine, an executive vice president at Fox, said in a statement,“We have thoroughly enjoyed our association with Governor Palin. We wish her the best in her future endeavors.”
As of last week, Ms. Palin remained in negotiations with Fox News about a new contract. Her original contract with the network started in January 2010 and ended this month.
She got fired and for good reason; she wasn't talking about anything.
Her lame act got tired much the way Glenn Beck's looney act got tired.
truth hurts

Paramus, NJ

#3740 Jan 29, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
Sarah can also go and pose for playboy
She can pose for the MILF edition of Playboy for those into old chicks.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
truth hurts

Paramus, NJ

#3741 Jan 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
As usual, Sarah is a big waste of time and ratings, at least Fox was bright enough to realize that....she has no future politically, so she might as well join Rush and Glenn on the radio and keep fishing.....
True.
A waste of time she is indeed.
She makes absolutely no sense at all.

Location hidden

#3742 Jan 30, 2013
truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
A waste of time she is indeed.
She makes absolutely no sense at all.
I'm really glad a bitter, partisan senator, like McCain did'nt become President.....but, history will show, what a huge mistake his campaign made in selecting Palin as his running mate, eh?
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3743 Jan 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really glad a bitter, partisan senator, like McCain did'nt become President.....but, history will show, what a huge mistake his campaign made in selecting Palin as his running mate, eh?
No - instead we got a bitter, partisan senator like Obama, with a senile old liar for a running mate.
I aint got nutin

Manchester, KY

#3744 Jan 30, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
No - instead we got a bitter, partisan senator like Obama, with a senile old liar for a running mate.
I don't understand why he just don't use his real name 'Barry' Who the hell has AKAs anyway? Why would somone need two names?(well, lets see, maybe criminals, secrets???)The Pres has a lot of hidden sh** paid millions to seal them college records. What the F*** is Community Organizing anyway? Ole Mitt may have been one of those evil rich folk, but he worked for it. NObama aint worked a day in his life. Community Organizing, My Ace!!! Organizing a way NOT to work!!!! He will go down in history as the most divisive and lazy pres of ALL time!!!!
I aint got nutin

Manchester, KY

#3745 Jan 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really glad a bitter, partisan senator, like McCain did'nt become President.....but, history will show, what a huge mistake his campaign made in selecting Palin as his running mate, eh?
McCain fought for our country. Obama rolled in here on some jacked up fake name "Barry" and got his education free - or not free, we (taxpayers) paid for it. I hope like hell he returns to where ever he cameth from when he's done F'in us. Cause where he's from will not be in the mainland of the US, Canada, or Mexico!!!! He thinks he owns them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYPD sergeant in commits suicide at home 7 min Younohoo 8
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 12 min Younohoo 2,861
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Junket 309,618
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Hot -N- Heavy 11,067
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Hingle McCringleb... 18,849
last post wins! (Jun '10) 2 hr CRAZY TAXI 25,853
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr NYStateOfMind 315,159
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE