Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on...
Zero Comments

Bronx, NY

#1832 Jun 20, 2014
Krap Slop's Hillbilly kin CHIMPS out And Goes Thug SAVAGE AGAIN!!!

Screams of delight came from the Canobie Lake Park roller coaster on Tuesday, a sharp contrast to the shouts of profanity from just outside the entry turnstiles a day earlier.

“This family was hell bent on creating a disturbance,” says Deputy Chief Shawn Patten of the Salem, New Hampshire Police.“And they did just that.”

He’s talking about the Perry family – father Alan; sons Joshua, Brian, and Damian; and daughter-in-law Ashley — whose trek from northern Vermont to the Canobie Lake ended abruptly at the park’s security checkpoint on Monday afternoon.

According to police, at least a couple of the Perrys had hunting knives clipped to their belts when they showed up at the park entrance.

Citing park rules, security asked them to put the knives back in their vehicle. And when they were told such weapons were not allowed inside the park, they allegedly became belligerent.

“They were asked to put those items in their car if they wanted to come in,” says Canobie Lake’s Chris Nicoli.“They didn’t want to do it, and got unruly pretty quick.”

Police say Joshua Perry not only declined to stash the knife in his car, he launched into a curse-filled tirade in front of hundreds of parents and children.

And when two Salem cops working a detail at the amusement park moved in to arrest him, chaos ensued.

“They were jumping on officers’ backs,” says Deputy Chief Patten.“One officer was kicked in the head. They were punching and scratching. It was a melee.”

Patten says they even tried unsuccessfully to grab an officer’s gun from its holster before a swarm of backup officers arrived.

One officer suffered a separated shoulder, while a second suffered cuts and scrapes.

Joshua Perry was charged with riot, resisting arrest with serious injury, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.

Alan Perry was charged with riot, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, second degree assault, and criminal trespass.

Brian Perry, 18, of Lyndonville, Vermont, was charged with riot, simple assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.

Damian Perry, 18, of Lyndonville, and Ashley Perry, 20, of Sutton, were both charged with disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.

Joshua, Brian and Alan Perry remain behind bars after a judge boosted their bail to $10,000 cash
Zero Comments

Bronx, NY

#1833 Jun 20, 2014
Krap Slop's Hillbilly kin goes SAVAGE Again!!!!!!

Law enforcement officials tell Channel 2 Action News they have located a wanted fugitive after he nearly ran down police officers and shot at them.

Investigators told Channel 2 Action News that deputies were assisting the U.S. Marshal’s Office to serve a warrant on Billy Lee Owens at about 4 p.m. Tuesday near Highway 36 in Lamar County.

Authorities said Owens was caught when he attempted to cross out of the wood line and get into a home when a law enforcement officer spotted him. He was apprehended without incident.

Tuesday, witnesses said as officers attempted to take Owens into custody, shots were exchanged and a short vehicle chase ensued, but the suspect got away. A neighbor said Owens made contact with one of the Marshals with the van and a Marshal fired as Owens sped off.

The U.S. Marshals office said Owens possibly stole another vehicle in Cherokee County. He was later spotted in Lamar County and was involved in another chase with authorities.

Owens was apprehended Wednesday evening. He told Channel 2 Action News he hasn't done anything wrong.

Rockdale, Coweta and Pike county sherriff's offices, as well as U.S. Marshals and the GBI assisted in the search.

Owens, 36, has open warrants in Fayette and Pike counties, as well as new charges in Merriweather and Cherokee counties after he used a stolen van to escape from Tuesday’s arrest attempt, according to the U.S. Marshal’s Office.

Investigators said Owens has an extensive criminal history with several convictions for violent crimes and narcotics.

Owens was transported to the Lamar County Jail to face charges.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#1835 Jun 24, 2014
Krap Slop's SAVAGE Hillbilly kin does it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

A Wallingford woman was arrested Tuesday for hiring a police informant to viciously assault and hospitalize her ex-husband.

Police say 59-year-old corrections officer Cynthia Hannon was arrested after an undercover investigation where she plotted and hired a person, who actually was a police informant, to brutally assault and hospitalize her ex-husband for $2,500.

Hannon’s ex-husband is a former corrections officer. She gave the informant detailed information about her ex-husband’s daily routine and provided photographs of him.

She gave the informant part of the $2,500 with the agreement that they would get the rest of the money after the assault was completed.

Hannon was arrested Tuesday at 10 PM at home and charged with criminal attempt at assault and conspiracy to assault. She was held on $100,000 bond.
Krap Slop IS TRASH

Brooklyn, NY

#1836 Jun 24, 2014
Krap Slop's Hillbilly kin Chimps out and goes SAVAGE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

A cop in Baltimore City was arrested Wednesday after allegedly slicing a restrained dog's throat and leaving it to die.

Jeffrey Bolger, 49, and other officers responded to a Saturday morning call about a loose dog who nipped at the hand of a woman who was trying to read the dog's tags, CBS Baltimore reports. The dog turned out to be Nala, a 7-year-old Shar Pei who had escaped from home earlier in the day.

Witnesses say Bolger was already talking about killing the dog as he got out of his vehicle. According to documents obtained by the Baltimore Sun, he was overheard stating, "I'm going to f--king gut this thing."

After other officers secured Nala with a dog pole, Bolger allegedly took out a knife and cut her throat. The dog later died.

Sandy Fleischer, the woman who Nala had nipped, told WBAL-TV that Nala was not aggressive.

"The dog was more scared of not knowing where it was and being thirsty and disoriented. The dog bit me out of fear because I tried to touch it, which was my fault," she told the station.

Fleisher also said that the officers were cruel to the dog even before her throat was cut.

You could hear the dog screaming and crying in pain," she said. "I did see one officer that had been extremely aggressive that did have his knee into her chest that was tightening the noose. It seemed (they were doing it) relentlessly and unnecessarily."

Nala's owner, Sarah Gossard, didn't know know her pet had been killed until Wednesday. She told CBS Baltimore that Nala was a sweet dog.

“I never thought in a million years the police would show up and cut my dog’s throat,” she said.

Gossard also noted that her phone number was on Nala's dog tags.

Officer Bolger is charged with aggravated animal cruelty. Both he and a second officer, Thomas Schmidt, have been suspended in connection with the killing.
Zero Comments

Bronx, NY

#1837 Jun 26, 2014
kRAP Slop's Hillbilly kin does it again!

Police in Tulsa, Oklahoma, had to deal with a touchy situation Saturday afternoon: A man who was allegedly masturbating at a Walmart.

Derek Bennett, 26, was booked on two counts of indecent exposure after witnesses reported that he was masturbating in the middle of Walmart, KTUL TV reports.

Security cameras reportedly captured Bennett pulling his genitals from his pants and masturbating, TulsaWorld.com reports.

When he was done, he left the store and was arrested when officers pulled him over in his vehicle.

Police said that when Bennett was taken into custody, he admitted to exposing himself, but admitted he was surprised people had seen him, KRMG TV reports.

He also told police that he went to high school and knew his rights, KTUL TV reports.

Bennett is currently in the Tulsa County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
Zero Comments

Bronx, NY

#1838 Jun 26, 2014
Krap Slop's kin goes savage and kills again!

A northwest Indiana man allegedly claimed he was showing off “knife moves” to his elderly roommate when he accidentally killed her at their home in La Porte.

WBBM Newsradio’s Mike Krauser reports Daniel Shoffner, 47, has been charged with murder in the death of 73-year-old Birdie Elder, whose body was found inside a freezer in the home they shared.

Officers were called to the home after Shoffner’s daughter called police, saying he had told her he killed Elder. Police found the victim’s body, completely frozen, in a seated position inside a 3-foot-tall chest-style freezer.

Police said Shoffner claimed he was demonstrating “knife moves” when he accidentally stabbed her in the neck and chest. He allegedly admitted he also might have stabbed her in the hand, as she tried to protect herself.

Authorities believe Elder’s body had been in the freezer for about a week before it was discovered.

According to court documents, Shoffner claimed he was trying to take his own life after killing Elder.

Neighbors reported Elder and Shoffner had been involved in a romantic relationship, and Shoffner had moved into Elder’s home several months ago, after her husband died.

Shoffner was being held without bond at the LaPorte County Jail. He was due for an arraignment hearing on Friday.
Zero Comments

Bronx, NY

#1839 Jun 26, 2014
Krap Slop's kin KILLS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm calling to confess to a killing."

Those are the first words in a disturbing call placed by 16-year-old Rylan Salzman to a 911 operator in Tacoma, Washington last Tuesday, according to KIRO

Salzman then tells the operator that he killed his father, Richard, by beating him over the head with a cane.

The operator asks where Salzman's body is.

"He's outside in a container of sorts," Salzman said.

Police later unearthed the body of Salzman's father in a wooden compost box in the family's backyard, KIRO reports.

Throughout the call, which can be heard above, Salzman is calm and collected.

Salzman claimed to the operator that the killing was not premeditated. But he said that he and his dad had been drinking when they got into an argument and his father shoved him.

"I said something to him and told him to stop, he shoved me and I had a cane in my hand at the time," Salzman said. "It wasn't premeditated or anything but I had been drinking and I just started swinging. We had a conflicted childhood past. It was sort of a tipping point."

He tells the operator he waited five days before confessing because he wanted to spend more time with his mom and sister. But after his mother wanted to hire a search party to find her husband, Salzman told her about the killing.

"This is a strange case of patricide," prosecutor Mark Lindquist said, according to KOMO. "The motives are still being investigated."

Salzman is charged with second-degree murder as an adult. He pleaded not guilty at a preliminary hearing on Friday.
stupid is as stupid does

Bronx, NY

#1840 Jun 27, 2014
After getting his Monroe, N.C. and Waxhaw, N.C. IP's WHACKED AND KICKED OFF by the Topix moderators, he's now using a United States IP screen name imitating ILAL and ZC's to chimpout.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about obsession, consumed and desperation, he's the pathetic epitome of the words.
The Topix moderators aren't through with him yet.

ILAL and ZC's dominates his thoughts because if they didn't he wouldn't be screen name imitating.
They own that GOOFY GOON 24 / 7 / 365.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Watch his GOOFY, MELTDOWN CHIMPOUT reply to this post, should be good for a few laughs.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#1841 Jun 29, 2014
Krap slop's kin goes racist and lies again!!!!!!

A four-year-old Ferndale, Wash. girl’s honesty ultimately saved her Black neighbor who was falsely accused of a crime.

On June 18, Abby Dean’s 17-year-old babysitter created a fake home invasion scheme, in which she tried to steal from the four-year-old’s family and blame the crime on Blacks. According to Seattle Fox affiliate KCPQ, the babysitter had two accomplices in her fake home invasion plot, her 16-year-old boyfriend and 18-year-old Ruben Benjamin. The babysitter and her boyfriend’s names were not released because they are minors.

Investigators say the 17-year old babysitter made up a story claiming that two Black men broke into the Ferndale home and stole electronics. Items such as a video game system, iPod, lap tops and piggy bank were claimed to have been missing. Investigators say that babysitter said that one of the robbers looked like the neighbors next door, according to the New York Daily News.

Neighbor Cody Oakes told the television station that he was handcuffed and questioned for several hours because he matched the description given to police. However, it was four-year-old Abby’s version of the story which helped Whatcom County Sheriff’s office solve the crime. The girl told police that robbers were White, not Black, and that it was the babysitter who ordered her to leave the house while they stole goods from it.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#1842 Jul 3, 2014
kRAP Slop's hillbilly kin chimps out again!!!!!!!!!!

An Indiana man who claimed to run an anarchist group that commanded a couple to kill two Las Vegas police officers had never heard of the pair before the shootings, but his threats to blow up a courthouse and kill judges in the same boastful Facebook posting were taken seriously by authorities, an FBI agent testified Monday.

The testimony helped convince an Indiana magistrate judge to hold Samuel Bradbury without bond on charges of willfully threatening the use of explosive materials and to extort and threaten interstate communication. If convicted on both counts, the 22-year-old from Pine Village could face up to 15 years in prison.

Investigators found no evidence that 765 Anarchists, the group Bradbury claimed to lead, existed or that he had even heard of Jerad and Amanda Miller, who formerly lived in Lafayette, Indiana, before they killed two police officers and another person before dying in a shootout in early June, FBI agent Troy Wohlfert testified.

But when searching the home where Bradbury lived with his parents, police found three bags of aluminum powder and three bags of black iron oxide, Wohlfert said. The substances can be combined to make thermite, an incendiary device, and the only thing missing was something to ignite it, he said.

Bradbury said in the Facebook post that he would destroy the Tippecanoe County courthouse "in a blaze of glory," and that his group had gathered enough thermite and explosives "to cause extreme damage to the county's various office equipment, including police cars and buildings."

Bradbury's attorney noted that his client also wrote in his Facebook post that his comments were meant as satire. "Just to let everyone know: this is complete satire and an exercise of whether or not free speech still exists in America," Bradbury wrote as part of the post.

But the judge wasn't convinced.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#1843 Jul 7, 2014
Krap Slop's kin does it again!

Jason McClurg took advantage of some patriotic prison guards and made a break from jail on Friday, leading to a manhunt for the accused killer.

A deputy in the jail in Eminence, Missouri, took a group of nine inmates outside on Friday night to watch the Fourth of July fireworks. While they were watching the show, McClurg picked the perfect moment and made a break for it, running away and out of reach of the guard.

Sheriff Steven Blunkall said he is still piecing together details of just how Jason McClurg got away. Blunkall said he wasn’t sure if McClurg was in handcuffs, or whether he may have had outside help in the escape.

McClurg is considered armed and dangerous. In May, he was arrested and accused of killing his wife in their home in Winona. Police said McClurg mixed prescription medication with Kool-Aid, then convinced his wife to drink it by saying their young child made it for her.

Though it didn’t work on the first attempt, McClurg tried again the next day and was able to kill his wife. A source reportedly told detectives that McClurg then tried to throw a pill capsule behind a couch to make it look like a suicide attempt.

In the days after her death, Jason posted message on Facebook mourning his wife.

“To my wife Stephanie McClurg our wedding song, I miss and love u so much and I’m so sorry I couldn’t save you I tried so hard baby,” he wrote.

This isn’t the first daring prison escape to make the news in recent weeks. In May, two different inmates escaped from a minimum security prison in the course of a week. Both made a break by hopping a fence, including one sex offender who was scheduled to be released within a few days of his escape.

Betty Bernt, Oregon Department of Corrections communications manager, said:
ADVERTISEMENT

“Of course we are concerned that this is the second inmate escape. Both incidents will receive a thorough review by DOC, as well as a state police investigation. All security protocols will be scrutinized.”

Authorities said escaped inmate Jason McClurg is 6-foot-1 and 190 pounds with blonde hair, brown eyes, and several tattoos.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#1844 Jul 9, 2014
Krap Slop's kin does it AGAIN!

A former Fort Carson civilian employee was arrested for making terrorist threats after bragging about being a domestic terrorist and promising to turn the Colorado Springs-area military base into “Fort Columbine.”

Douglas Kunz, who worked as a butcher at the base’s commissary, posted threatening messages on Facebook and texted colleagues disturbing notes during an ongoing dispute with higher ups at the Colorado base.

“I am evil in every way,” he texted one friend who encouraged him to tone down his aggressive Facebook posts.“Why do you think I have 32 restraining orders on me. I respect no lives or people.”

The unhinged employee had previously been banned from United States Air Force Academy after he uploaded a picture of a woman with her arms and legs cut off on a library computer in 2012. The base commander found that Kunz had a disturbing criminal record, dating to 1989, that included charges of sexual assault, peeping, stalking and assault.

But it wasn’t until Kunz began complaining on Facebook earlier this year about his unheard request to be transferred to a base in New Mexico that he was eventually fired and banned from Fort Carson in late March.

“Its almost time for ft Columbine,” he wrote in a post.

That’s when the threatening text messages began, the federal government alleges.

“All you mother f------ that have destroyed my life for no reason, just because you can, well Timothy mc veah (sic) will look like a rookie by the time I’m done with everybody. I did nothing wrong now the Asian brotherhood had a new domestic terrorist,” he wrote to one colleague.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#1845 Jul 9, 2014
Krap Slop's North Carolina Hillbilly kin goes SAVAGE and kills AGAIN!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! !!!!!1

An 11-year-old North Carolina boy retaliated against his grandfather, fatally shooting the 84-year-old after the grandfather shot the boy's father, The Daily Dispatch reports.

Lloyd Woodlief died after he was wounded with a shotgun by the boy. Woodlief's son and the boy's father, Lloyd Peyton Woodlief, 49, is expected to recover from his injuries. But his son now faces juvenile charges, the newspaper reported.

The shooting occurred Monday in Kittrell, N.C., when Woodlief, 84, shot Lloyd Peyton Woodlief with a .22-caliber pistol following a fight, CNN reported. Authorities say Lloyd Peyton Woodlief's son then shot his grandfather, The Daily Dispatch reported.

It's not clear what the boy will be booked with. But state law in North Carolina does not allow children 13 and under to be tried as adults.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1846 Jul 10, 2014
ZCs wrote:
Krap Slop's North Carolina Hillbilly kin goes SAVAGE and kills AGAIN!!!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! !!!!!1
An 11-year-old North Carolina boy retaliated against his grandfather, fatally shooting the 84-year-old after the grandfather shot the boy's father, The Daily Dispatch reports.
Lloyd Woodlief died after he was wounded with a shotgun by the boy. Woodlief's son and the boy's father, Lloyd Peyton Woodlief, 49, is expected to recover from his injuries. But his son now faces juvenile charges, the newspaper reported.
The shooting occurred Monday in Kittrell, N.C., when Woodlief, 84, shot Lloyd Peyton Woodlief with a .22-caliber pistol following a fight, CNN reported. Authorities say Lloyd Peyton Woodlief's son then shot his grandfather, The Daily Dispatch reported.
It's not clear what the boy will be booked with. But state law in North Carolina does not allow children 13 and under to be tried as adults.
A North Carolina SAVAGE?

Who knew?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
The Chicagoland SAVAGES

Bronx, NY

#1847 Jul 10, 2014
kRAP sLOP'S North Carolina Hillbilly kin does it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Crime never stop with these SAVAGES!!!!!!!!!!

As emergency crews combed the North Carolina coast for Amy Arrington, a local judge issued an order for her arrest.

Arrington, 42, of Gastonia, has been missing since Saturday. Her husband told police that the two were sunning themselves on Myrtle Beach when she got up to go for a swim. He turned over and hasn't seen her since, according to The State.

Arrington's disappearance is peculiar because she was scheduled to appear in court on Monday for a habitual felon trial, WBTV reports. She faces charges for identity theft and forgery, both of which she's been convicted of in the past. Out-of-state witnesses were reportedly on hand Monday, ready to testify against her.

On Saturday, a lifeguard escorted Arrington's husband, Paul, around the beach to try and find her. He said he saw his wife walk into the ocean, then turned away for 15 to 20 minutes. On Monday, North Myrtle Beach officials continued an exhaustive search, using watercraft and beach surveillance.

Arrington is described as white, 5 feet 2 inches tall, 130 pounds with blue eyes, and black and brown hair. She was wearing a one-piece red bathing suit with flowers on it at the time. She also has a small tattoo on the bottom side of each of her wrists.
Zero Comments

Bronx, NY

#1848 Jul 11, 2014
Krap Slop's Hillbilly Kin Chimps out and goes SAVAGE! again!!!!!!!!!!

The thuggish pastor of a small Southern California church and two of his parishioners tortured a 13-year-old boy who lived at a church-run group home, savagely beating him, grinding salt into his raw wounds and forcing him to dig his own grave.

The pastor, Lonny Remmers, 56, and his two goons even tortured the teen during a group Bible study session, forcing him to sit in front of the others while they twisted his nipples with pliers, court documents show, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The assaults were part of a brutal campaign to "scare" the boy straight after he was moved from one home, where his mother and sister lived, to another allegedly for acting out, the Times reported.

Remmers, Nicholas Craig, 24, and Darryll Jeter Jr., 30, pleaded guilty Monday to charges including inflicting corporal injury on a child, assault with a deadly weapon and making criminal threats.

Remmers, who runs the Hart of Worship Community Church in Corona, was expected to be sentenced to two years in prison.

The other two were given a year in home confinement, plus three years of probation.

"It was a harebrained idea that got out of control and should've never gone that far," Jeter's attorney Rodney Nosratabadi told the Riverside Press-Enterprise after Monday's hearing.

The brutal attacks occurred in March 2012, court document showed.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1849 Jul 12, 2014
Zero Comments wrote:
Krap Slop's Hillbilly Kin Chimps out and goes SAVAGE! again!!!!!!!!!!
The thuggish pastor of a small Southern California church and two of his parishioners tortured a 13-year-old boy who lived at a church-run group home, savagely beating him, grinding salt into his raw wounds and forcing him to dig his own grave.
The pastor, Lonny Remmers, 56, and his two goons even tortured the teen during a group Bible study session, forcing him to sit in front of the others while they twisted his nipples with pliers, court documents show, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The assaults were part of a brutal campaign to "scare" the boy straight after he was moved from one home, where his mother and sister lived, to another allegedly for acting out, the Times reported.
Remmers, Nicholas Craig, 24, and Darryll Jeter Jr., 30, pleaded guilty Monday to charges including inflicting corporal injury on a child, assault with a deadly weapon and making criminal threats.
Remmers, who runs the Hart of Worship Community Church in Corona, was expected to be sentenced to two years in prison.
The other two were given a year in home confinement, plus three years of probation.
"It was a harebrained idea that got out of control and should've never gone that far," Jeter's attorney Rodney Nosratabadi told the Riverside Press-Enterprise after Monday's hearing.
The brutal attacks occurred in March 2012, court document showed.
Yeah, his SAVAGE kin go at it again and again and again and.......
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#1850 Jul 12, 2014
Krap Slop's kin chimps out and goes SAVAGE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

An Arizona man was stabbed in the leg by his girlfriend after he allegedly beat and choked her for not having dinner ready fast enough, police say.

Dustin Eric Green, 27, was arrested after his 22-year-old girlfriend told police that he "split her eye open and threatened to beat her with a rubber mallet for not cooking dinner fast enough," according to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office.

Authorities said that the Saturday night altercation "escalated" after Green, of Kingman, choked the woman to the point that she was unable to breathe. She then stabbed Green in the leg with a knife, which prompted him to start "beating the back of her head," police said.

Deputies located Green at another residence. A background check showed that he had multiple outstanding warrants for misdemeanor crimes.

Green was treated for his injuries at Kingman Regional Medical Center and released. He faces a felony charge of aggravated assault by domestic violence.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1851 Jul 17, 2014
He got WHACKED AND KICKED OFF Topix forums, so KRAP SLURP is indeed the DUMBEST HILLBILLY on the Topix Troll Patrol.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

The Score :

ILAL - 5

Topix racist trolls - 0

And the hits just keep on coming.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#1853 Jul 18, 2014
Krap Slop's Hillbilly Druggie kin, does it again!!!!!!!!!!

Paranoia got the best of a homeless man who went on a methamphetamine-induced shooting spree in Billings, Mont. and nearly shot a mother and her children.
Suspect Kelly Dee Megard, 52, has been connected to mayhem Tuesday that included a violent car chase on a residential street and a shooting at Pictograph Cave State Park, where tourists scrambled for shelter as he yelled and fired shots at nearby vegetation.
Billings Police Chief Rich St. John said Megard exemplified "desperate people high on drugs" showing no regard for life as they make "irrational and dangerous decisions," according to the Billings Gazette.
He is charged with attempted homicide and three counts of criminal endangerment.
Megard allegedly confessed to smoking meth two days before the shooting and said he believed someone had been out to kill him for the past three days as he drove around town. He also admitted to chasing a driver and trying to gun her down, he told detectives after his arrest.
His bullets hit the vehicle of a mother with her two children. The spooked woman, described as "shaken up and shocked" by police, said Megard attacked her family along Rimrock Road near the Rocky Mountain College campus that morning. She saw the suspect point a gun right at her before he fired several shots, hitting her three times. The bullets missed her passengers — a 6- and 7-year-old sitting in the backseat — by mere inches.
The mom attempted to escape by speeding away, but Megard chased her and allegedly rammed her SUV several times in a parking lot at around 12:45 p.m.
She drove through a grassy area and hid on a side road before Megard finally zoomed off.
"This could have been a tragedy," St. John said.
The shooter had no idea he was firing at a vehicle with children inside, but thought there was a man with a gun sitting in the passenger seat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 18 min Tony 74
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 53,544
News Puerto Rico mayor booted from NYC cab 1 hr allan 1
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 7,474
What does DIRTY NAOMI have over KING scene "Kat... 2 hr Diana Vickery 9
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr jimi-yank 316,607
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 4 hr mjjcpa 1,871
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 4 hr De Oppresso Liber 4,154
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]