Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 47,009
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45216 Mar 29, 2014
your wife is spread out on the local tavern pool table....what are you gonna do about it? call for co2 mitigation and an end to E10??

what a retarded mullet you are...
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45217 Mar 29, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y"]......wife [/QUOTE]

Other sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have had to mention my spouse when sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, to back their sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar positions.

It is easily seen that "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" is a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, without science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in a poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, to support a sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar position.
gcaveman1

Fort Worth, TX

#45218 Mar 29, 2014
Wish I could stay and play but you deniers are a complete waste of time. I just check in occasionally to remind you how stupidly wrong you are and what traitors you are to my country and to the world.
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#45219 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Other sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have had to mention my spouse when sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, to back their sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar positions.
It is easily seen that "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" is a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, without science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in a poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, to support a sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar position.
Take you meds.

Take yesterday's too.

Loon
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#45220 Mar 29, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
<yawn>

Zealot says what?.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45221 Mar 29, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
you're jealous of your bosses wife. he has a GED and gets all the booty. you sit at home and type lies and complain about E10.....which is what you wanted before you didn't want it.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45222 Mar 29, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
Wish I could stay and play but you deniers are a complete waste of time. I just check in occasionally to remind you how stupidly wrong you are and what traitors you are to my country and to the world.
your country? yeah, right, you live in china and your own private idaho.

you check in occasionally because you're tired of having your lies and bs stuffed back in your pie hole on a daily basis.

shut up and go away.....or just die.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45223 Mar 30, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
Yeah, sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs or alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW denier liars, are still alive on toxic topix AGW forums. Their science is still non-existent & their racism, post abuses & threats continue, without originality. Continue with your break. Nuthin' hap'nun........
snorman jones

Pittsburgh, PA

#45224 Mar 30, 2014

It snowed today your wrong,,global warming failed
COW POOH WARMING

Monroe, NC

#45225 Mar 30, 2014
As part of its plan to reduce U.S. greenhouse gas emissions, the Obama administration is targeting the dairy industry to reduce methane emissions in their operations.

This comes despite falling methane emission levels across the economy since 1990.

The White House has proposed cutting methane emissions from the dairy industry by 25 percent by 2020. Although U.S. agriculture only accounts for about 9 percent of the country’s greenhouse gas emissions, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, it makes up a sizeable portion of methane emissions — which is a very potent greenhouse gas.

Some of these methane emissions come from cow flatulence, exhaling and belching — other livestock animals release methane as well.

“Cows emit a massive amount of methane through belching, with a lesser amount through flatulence,” according to How Stuff Works.“Statistics vary regarding how much methane the average dairy cow expels. Some experts say 100 liters to 200 liters a day… while others say it’s up to 500 liters… a day. In any case, that’s a lot of methane, an amount comparable to the pollution produced by a car in a day.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/28/white-house...

Cows are now as dangerous as cars to the 'warming' nut jobs.
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#45227 Mar 30, 2014
litesong wrote:
psst... no one reads your blather.

Take your meds and quit wasting bandwidth.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45228 Mar 30, 2014
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#45229 Mar 30, 2014
snorman jones wrote:
It snowed today your wrong,,global warming failed
AGW enhanced warm fronts have strongly pushed into the North Pole millions of square kilometers for 4+ months, such that NOT one day has been as low as normal temperatures. Also, temperatures have been as high as 16degC(29degF) over normal temperatures. So much energy is in the NP millions of square kilometers, that cold Arctic fronts are powerfully pushed to the south, pouring cold over populated regions of Canada & the U.S.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45230 Mar 30, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
AGW enhanced warm fronts have strongly pushed into the North Pole millions of square kilometers for 4+ months, such that NOT one day has been as low as normal temperatures. Also, temperatures have been as high as 16degC(29degF) over normal temperatures. So much energy is in the NP millions of square kilometers, that cold Arctic fronts are powerfully pushed to the south, pouring cold over populated regions of Canada & the U.S.
LOL

what would you know about normality????

stop the ethanol absurdity first.....then move onto bigger and better things you even know less about.

after all....you kooks started that canard....so clean up your mess!!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45234 Mar 30, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
I already dismissed you for lies like this. Nothing I've said about climate change was "political" unless it was in reply to partisan twaddle from the likes of you.
You don't need to tell me you've never taken science beyond High School, since you never GOT beyond High School.:)
you're not allowed to dismiss on a public forum, moron.
everything you've posted is political.
you know less about science than you do about me.....which is non existent.
maybe you should go back to the short bus threads, son.
:-D

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45235 Mar 30, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, apparently YOU read it...:)
how would you know?
you seem to respond while being oblivious to what other posters write.
are you as stupid as you seem.....or just trying to set us up for a 'smart' surprise later?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45236 Mar 30, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide a reliable source. Daily Squaller doesn't count.
be warned!!!
mothra is going to embarrass you more than you've embarrassed yourself.
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#45239 Mar 30, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide a reliable source. Daily Squaller doesn't count.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25908...

Must you have your information from pre-approved list?

You're such a warmist.

LOL
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#45240 Mar 30, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>be warned!!!
mothra is going to embarrass you more than you've embarrassed yourself.
Those without shame cannot be embarrassed.

btw, want more sources?

https://www.google.com/search...

That Google is so amazing... ask, and get answers. I bet even litesong can use it.

This newfangled technology is so simple.... but apparently not for some.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#45241 Mar 30, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
It's astonishing that in this day and age, we're actually "debating" climate change and warming.
But of course what's really happening is that politically partisan Righties, supported by big-energy money from oil and coal are engaged in attempted political intimidation against scientists and those attempting to get at the truth.
That's really all it is.
hey, genius, show us an experiment that has shown what mitigation of man made co2 will accomplish and the debate will be over.

i'd love to see it!

p.s. like i said before, son, all your posts are politically motivated. thanks for keeping your streak going.

duh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 14 min Da GreatDirtyWaters 308,414
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr conklincolt 6,467
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 305,850
Moms and Women of Divorce...Did you Have A Corr... (Mar '13) 5 hr Rivas 10
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 5 hr Driver7789 10,734
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 6 hr Obama the tool 15,245
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 9,911

New York News Video

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance