Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.

Comments (Page 1,636)

Showing posts 32,701 - 32,720 of45,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 07

SFV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You really really need to seek some mental help. Well one thing for sure I am functi oning more than anyone could say for you. Have you always been a less-on or did you mutate into one? You lost the battle and the war before you made an attempt to show your useless babble.
I don't know where to even start. Syntax is not a tax on syn. Sentence structure? You make absolutely no sense. Do you even read back what you typed? However, u r representitive of the ilk that you follow and worship. I bet Ronny Reagan year one of his presidency was lapsing into....wait. Do you have Alzheimer's? One can only hope. PHD MY ASS.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

gcaveman1 wrote:
Re-read it, Brain. In science a theory is a testable model of the manner of interaction of a set of natural phenomena, capable of predicting future occurrences or observations of the same kind, and capable of being tested through experiment OR OTHERWISE VERIFIED THROUGH EMPIRICAL OBSERVATION. As you've been advised before, stop digging and the hole won't get any deeper. It's called logic.
There's never been an experimental test of climate change mitigation so man made global warming theory isn't very testable. That's why I believe climate change mitigation is a hoax, you're not proposing an otiose theory, you want a technology that improves climate and that's just not possible.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There's never been an experimental test of climate change mitigation so man made global warming theory isn't very testable. That's why I believe climate change mitigation is a hoax, you're not proposing an otiose theory, you want a technology that improves climate and that's just not possible.
What precisely do you mean by "climate change mitigation"? Does that mean we can't put sunscreens in space? Does it mean we can't put sulfur dioxide in the stratosphere to reflect sunlight? Does it mean you think humanity can't reduce carbon emissions AT ALL?

Maybe it means you think that CO2, once emitted into the atmosphere, can't be extracted therefrom? Or maybe it means you think we have ZERO chance of getting a POLITICAL agreement between countries to all reduce emissions?

OTOH, maybe it means you think CO2 isn't causing warming at all; in that case, what is causing warming? Maybe we can, or can't, affect that?

So enlighten us.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
What precisely do you mean by "climate change mitigation"? Does that mean we can't put sunscreens in space? Does it mean we can't put sulfur dioxide in the stratosphere to reflect sunlight? Does it mean you think humanity can't reduce carbon emissions AT ALL? Maybe it means you think that CO2, once emitted into the atmosphere, can't be extracted therefrom? Or maybe it means you think we have ZERO chance of getting a POLITICAL agreement between countries to all reduce emissions?
OTOH, maybe it means you think CO2 isn't causing warming at all; in that case, what is causing warming? Maybe we can, or can't, affect that? So enlighten us.
None of the above, there's never been an experimental test of any of HSL's proposals. Climate change mitigation is a hoax.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>None of the above, there's never been an experimental test of any of HSL's proposals. Climate change mitigation is a hoax.
Is that sort of like when JFK suggested we go to the Moon, it was a hoax because it had never been done before?

I have proposed we continue to improve energy efficiency. Are you actually trying to claim that energy efficiency hasn't been deliberately improved in the past? Really??? Because it's been done repeatedly.

I've proposed we use different (newer) types of nuclear reactors. It's true that they haven't been built commercially, but do you think that's impossible?

I've proposed a stiff carbon tax to free the energy market & FINALLY make it more reflective of reality instead of our delusional, hallucinatory fantasies. In case you don't realize it, carbon taxes have been instituted in many countries around the world without significant adverse economic consequences.

Would such a tax be popular in the US? Obviously not. Getting a root canal in every tooth in your mouth would probably be more popular.

But if it's truly revenue-neutral, more people would benefit from it than would be harmed by it. It may be possible to institute it if people understand the necessity for it.

Of course, the oil industry, the richest in the world by far, owns a significant part of the US government. When Cheneybush were in office, they virtually owned all of it; now they own less.

The oil industry owns considerably more of the US government than they own of the EU government or the Chinese government. This does not bode well for our future.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Is that sort of like when JFK suggested we go to the Moon, it was a hoax because it had never been done before?
It would have been a hoax if rocketry had never previously been tested but at that time, rocketry had almost a thousand years of experimental testing and refinement.

I have proposed we continue to improve energy efficiency. Are you actually trying to claim that energy efficiency hasn't been deliberately improved in the past? Really??? Because it's been done repeatedly.
I oppose energy efficiency for climate change mitigation; if you want it to save money, that's fine. There's been no demonstration of energy efficiency having any effect on climate.

I've proposed we use different (newer) types of nuclear reactors. It's true that they haven't been built commercially, but do you think that's impossible?
Are you trying to evade the point, climate change mitigation has never been experimentally tested? We've had almost 100 years of practical applications of nuclear power. During all that time, the greenhouse gas theory was known but never tested.

The difference is, nuclear power has been demonstrated but climate change mitigation hasn't; that's why it's a hoax.

I've proposed a stiff carbon tax to free the energy market & FINALLY make it more reflective of reality instead of our delusional, hallucinatory fantasies. In case you don't realize it, carbon taxes have been instituted in many countries around the world without significant adverse economic consequences. Would such a tax be popular in the US? Obviously not. Getting a root canal in every tooth in your mouth would probably be more popular.
In all that time, carbon taxes haven't been demonstrated to do even one whit of good at demonstrating ANY change in climate.

But if it's truly revenue-neutral, more people would benefit from it than would be harmed by it.
The left likes taxes because they redistribute wealth, conservatives accept taxes as a necessity to fund government; this is where we differ.

It may be possible to institute it if people understand the necessity for it. Of course, the oil industry, the richest in the world by far, owns a significant part of the US government. When Cheneybush were in office, they virtually owned all of it; now they own less.
Why not just cite an experimental test to show the necessity? Ooops, almost forgot; there are no experimental tests that show either man made climate change or climate change mitigation.

The oil industry owns considerably more of the US government than they own of the EU government or the Chinese government. This does not bode well for our future.
How many votes does the oil industry get?

Every user, producer, speculator, employee and manager is part of the oil industry; they bring billions in taxes to our governments. The difference between fossil fuel power and climate change mitigation is there's plenty of working demonstrations of practical and useful oil, coal and gas powered machinery but not one single practical and useful climate change mitigation test.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>It would have been a hoax if rocketry had never previously been tested but at that time, rocketry had almost a thousand years of experimental testing and refinement.
<quoted text>I oppose energy efficiency for climate change mitigation; if you want it to save money, that's fine. There's been no demonstration of energy efficiency having any effect on climate.
<quoted text>Are you trying to evade the point, climate change mitigation has never been experimentally tested? We've had almost 100 years of practical applications of nuclear power. During all that time, the greenhouse gas theory was known but never tested.
The difference is, nuclear power has been demonstrated but climate change mitigation hasn't; that's why it's a hoax.
<quoted text>In all that time, carbon taxes haven't been demonstrated to do even one whit of good at demonstrating ANY change in climate.
<quoted text>The left likes taxes because they redistribute wealth, conservatives accept taxes as a necessity to fund government; this is where we differ.
<quoted text>Why not just cite an experimental test to show the necessity? Ooops, almost forgot; there are no experimental tests that show either man made climate change or climate change mitigation.
<quoted text>How many votes does the oil industry get?
Every user, producer, speculator, employee and manager is part of the oil industry; they bring billions in taxes to our governments. The difference between fossil fuel power and climate change mitigation is there's plenty of working demonstrations of practical and useful oil, coal and gas powered machinery but not one single practical and useful climate change mitigation test.
So, AFAICT, to satisfy you that climate change mitigation is not a hoax, it's pretty simple. All we have to do is find a planet like the earth, add CO2 to it, see if it warms up, then remove the CO2 & see if it cools back down. SIMPLE!!

When you do controlled experiments, there are multiple inputs. Energy efficiency is one of these. Our experimental system is our entire planet. We can't have a control group - unless we can find that other earth & manipulate CO2 levels.

Energy efficiency is the most important single thing we can do to mitigate AGW/CC. I'm sorry that you can't be convinced. Why don't you become an astronomer & look for that 2nd earth, the one we can do controlled experiments on?

The oil industry gets way, way, WAY more votes than ordinary people. You claim the oil industry brings in billions of dollars to government, but you're forgetting the enormous amounts of money it takes out of government.

Direct subsidies amount to billions of dollars annually. No doubt this is less than the taxes they pay.

We fight trillion-dollar wars in the Middle East, paid for by everyone, in blood & treasure. Don't even TRY to say that our 2 Iraq wars weren't directly because of oil. You'll be the laughingstock of the whole forum.

Of course the biggest giveaway of all is the lack of a carbon tax. Many millions of us suffer from the psychotic, hallucinatory delusion that it is "free" to emit carbon into the atmosphere without restraint. It most assuredly is NOT free.

It will be almost unimaginably expensive in the future, but those costs are not paid by the producers or users of fossil fuels now. They WILL be paid by people in the future. It's a bit like the national debt, but probably much, MUCH larger.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

So, AFAICT, to satisfy you that climate change mitigation is not a hoax, it's pretty simple. All we have to do is find a planet like the earth, add CO2 to it, see if it warms up, then remove the CO2 & see if it cools back down. SIMPLE!!
We don't need another planet to experimentally test climate change mitigation just as we didn't need another planet to test nuclear weapons. There were dozens of atmospheric tests during the Cold War, experimenters found a temporary and local cooling effect from particulates created by those blasts, but no effect on global climate.

Also, there are more powerful greenhouse gasses than CO2, but none of them have had an experimentally demonstrated effect on climate.

When you do controlled experiments, there are multiple inputs. Energy efficiency is one of these. Our experimental system is our entire planet. We can't have a control group - unless we can find that other earth & manipulate CO2 levels.
We can use time and treatment reversals for the experiments; single subject paradigms are well understood and tested. We don't need a new planet, we need better science.

Energy efficiency is the most important single thing we can do to mitigate AGW/CC. I'm sorry that you can't be convinced. Why don't you become an astronomer & look for that 2nd earth, the one we can do controlled experiments on?
Energy efficiency is a fine private value but our government should encourage the production and use of energy and fuel; not conservation.

The oil industry gets way, way, WAY more votes than ordinary people.
How many votes does an oil company have? Can you cite a voter registration list that includes the name BP or any other oil company?

When you buy oil or use energy created by oil, you're part of the oil industry. People like oil because it works. If you could show climate change mitigation works, maybe people would like that too.

You claim the oil industry brings in billions of dollars to government, but you're forgetting the enormous amounts of money it takes out of government. Direct subsidies amount to billions of dollars annually. No doubt this is less than the taxes they pay.
Name one direct subsidy to the oil industry. I'm happy you admit, oil brings more taxes to the government than your supposed subsidies.

We fight trillion-dollar wars in the Middle East, paid for by everyone, in blood & treasure. Don't even TRY to say that our 2 Iraq wars weren't directly because of oil. You'll be the laughingstock of the whole forum.
I'm a veteran of the first Iraq war; we fought that because they invaded Kuwait and threatened more of our regional allies. The second war was fought because of the threat of weapons of mass destruction; our Senate voted for that war too.

Of course the biggest giveaway of all is the lack of a carbon tax. Many millions of us suffer from the psychotic, hallucinatory delusion that it is "free" to emit carbon into the atmosphere without restraint. It most assuredly is NOT free.
We exhale CO2, that's not a giveaway, that's life. We have the right to life, that includes the right to emit carbon dioxide.

If you want to tax carbon, experimentally prove its effect on climate. Until then, we'll never know what our carbon emissions 'cost'.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

It will be almost unimaginably expensive in the future, but those costs are not paid by the producers or users of fossil fuels now. They WILL be paid by people in the future. It's a bit like the national debt, but probably much, MUCH larger.
"It will be almost unimaginably expensive" because we have no experimental data to show the expense. Don't blame voters for bad science, blame the hype.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
We can use time and treatment reversals for the experiments; single subject paradigms are well understood and tested. We don't need a new planet, we need better science.
Agreed.

We've done the treatment and seen the result; time for the reversal part of the experiment.
According to radiative physics and decades of laboratory measurements, increased CO2 in the atmosphere is expected to absorb more infrared radiation as it escapes back out to space. In 1970, NASA launched the IRIS satellite measuring infrared spectra. In 1996, the Japanese Space Agency launched the IMG satellite which recorded similar observations. Both sets of data were compared to discern any changes in outgoing radiation over the 26 year period (Harries 2001). What they found was a drop in outgoing radiation at the wavelength bands that greenhouse gases such as CO2 and methane (CH4) absorb energy. The change in outgoing radiation was consistent with theoretical expectations. Thus the paper found "direct experimental evidence for a significant increase in the Earth's greenhouse effect". This result has been confirmed by subsequent papers using data from later satellites (Griggs 2004, Chen 2007).
http://www.skepticalscience.com/empirical-evi...
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

dekajed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where to even start. Syntax is not a tax on syn. Sentence structure? You make absolutely no sense. Do you even read back what you typed? However, u r representitive of the ilk that you follow and worship. I bet Ronny Reagan year one of his presidency was lapsing into....wait. Do you have Alzheimer's? One can only hope. PHD MY ASS.
You really really need to seek some mental help. Well one thing for sure I am functioning more than anyone could say for you. Have you always been a less-on or did you mutate into one? You lost the battle and the war before you made an attempt to show your useless babble.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Fair Game wrote:
Agreed. We've done the treatment and seen the result; time for the reversal part of the experiment.[]
Disagreed, we've done no 'treatment' by exhaling and burning fossil fuel. Agricultural greenhouse gas emissions and forest mismanagement wasn't part of a post hoc experiment. History wasn't made to complete a demonstration of climate change mitigation. Wars are carbon intensive but they hold no part of any planned experimental test.

Time for the ad hoc, freedom stage where government encourages the production and use of energy and fuel. Time for the peace phase where you use the energy and fuel you please while allowing your neighbors that same right. Time to make your fortune producing and using Earth's bounty, making the world a better place for your children.

Technology and industry are good; conservation, taxes and restricted development dooms our future to poverty.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Disagreed, we've done no 'treatment'
Yes we have. We increased CO2 concentration 30ppm during the course of the experiment.

http://static.wikidoc.org/8/88/Mauna_Loa_Carb...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>"It will be almost unimaginably expensive" because we have no experimental data to show the expense. Don't blame voters for bad science, blame the hype.
There's no bad science but there are deniers of science like you. Science takes care of its own house.

Your opinion holds no significance to anybody.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need another planet to experimentally test climate change mitigation just as we didn't need another planet to test nuclear weapons. There were dozens of atmospheric tests during the Cold War, experimenters found a temporary and local cooling effect from particulates created by those blasts, but no effect on global climate.
Also, there are more powerful greenhouse gasses than CO2, but none of them have had an experimentally demonstrated effect on climate.
<quoted text>We can use time and treatment reversals for the experiments; single subject paradigms are well understood and tested. We don't need a new planet, we need better science.
<quoted text>Energy efficiency is a fine private value but our government should encourage the production and use of energy and fuel; not conservation.
<quoted text>How many votes does an oil company have? Can you cite a voter registration list that includes the name BP or any other oil company?
When you buy oil or use energy created by oil, you're part of the oil industry. People like oil because it works. If you could show climate change mitigation works, maybe people would like that too.
<quoted text>Name one direct subsidy to the oil industry. I'm happy you admit, oil brings more taxes to the government than your supposed subsidies.
<quoted text>I'm a veteran of the first Iraq war; we fought that because they invaded Kuwait and threatened more of our regional allies. The second war was fought because of the threat of weapons of mass destruction; our Senate voted for that war too.
<quoted text>We exhale CO2, that's not a giveaway, that's life. We have the right to life, that includes the right to emit carbon dioxide.
If you want to tax carbon, experimentally prove its effect on climate. Until then, we'll never know what our carbon emissions 'cost'.
OK, we don't need another planet. So enlighten us, what EXACTLY would be an experiment to test climate change mitigation. You insist it hasn't been done, therefore AGW/CC is a hoax. So tell us - how could it be done?

Other GHGs most assuredly HAVE been proven to affect climate. You're just ignorant.

In recommending that government promote energy use, you have officially become a murderer of children in the future. Like all deniers, you are a murderer.

EVERY IDI0T knows money has taken over the political system in the US. The oil industry is the richest in the world. For persistently posting the arrant cra*p you post, they should be paying you well. I hope it's enough to offset the PROFOUND hatred & derision your progeny (should you have any) will have for you.

Oil takes way, way, way, way, way, WAY more money FROM the people than it gives them.

The Iraq wars weren't fought for oil, eh? LSHMSFOAIDMT!!!!!!!

Oh, if we keep pursuing the utter idiocy of a policy that you recommend, we certainly WILL find out how expensive it is to emit carbon into the atmosphere. You see, droughts are expensive. Argicultural collapse is expensive. Floods are expensive. Heat waves are expensive. Storms are expensive. Sea level rise is expensive. Killing off life in oceans is expensive.

It's already costing us ~1.6% of worldwide GDP. It'll cost WAY more in the future. If you live long enough, you'll see it with your own eyes. Your progeny, should you have any, will certainly see it.

If you're buried within 75 meters of sea level, perhaps they'll move your remains to higher ground. Or not. Maybe they'll just let them wash out to sea like everything else.
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There's never been an experimental test of climate change mitigation so man made global warming theory isn't very testable. That's why I believe climate change mitigation is a hoax, you're not proposing an otiose theory, you want a technology that improves climate and that's just not possible.
VERIFIED THROUGH EMPIRICAL OBSERVATION.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

SpaceBlues wrote:
Your opinion holds no significance to anybody.
You are right.
'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has no upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for it poorly earned hi skule DEE-ploomaa.'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has no other science or mathematics training. To proof its lack,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' made errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.

To prove its lack of a soul,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND 4-time alleged & 3-time proud threatener.
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The oil industry gets way, way, WAY more votes than ordinary people. You claim the oil industry brings in billions of dollars to government, but you're forgetting the enormous amounts of money it takes out of government.
Direct subsidies amount to billions of dollars annually. No doubt this is less than the taxes they pay.
I think I have to disagree. Few experiments are conducted with only one control and one subject. We probably need about a thousand Earths so you could add and subtract carbon from 500 while leaving the other 500 to follow a natural course. Or you might want to have 333 as controls, 333 as part of the carbon test, and 334 as subjects for the addition and subtraction of methane, or water vapor, or chlorofluorocarbons, or soot, or solar irradiance.

Then there's the duration of the experiment. Unless you could add or subtract 100 times more stuff to these planets than we are already doing with the one we have, this experiment will take a long, long time; probably a minimum of 100 years, ranging up to a thousand.

So anyone can see how totally ridiculous is this experimentation fetish of Brain's.

And a carbon tax has already been instituted, just not by our government. Not in ink on paper. The carbon tax we are paying now is made up of the illnesses pollution causes, the floods and the droughts, the heat waves, and the tornadoes and hurricanes growing in number and severity. The cost will ultimately be more than any government could hope to raise. But the tax is already in effect, and has been for a while.

I'd imagine Brain dips out his commode after he uses it and has it for supper. Goes along with his "CO2 is good" philosophy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I have to disagree...
So anyone can see how totally ridiculous is this experimentation fetish of Brain's.
And a carbon tax has already been instituted, just not by our government. Not in ink on paper. The carbon tax we are paying now is made up of the illnesses pollution causes, the floods and the droughts, the heat waves, and the tornadoes and hurricanes growing in number and severity. The cost will ultimately be more than any government could hope to raise. But the tax is already in effect, and has been for a while.
I'd imagine Brain dips out his commode after he uses it and has it for supper. Goes along with his "CO2 is good" philosophy.
Actually, I don't think we disagree. I was trying to make a reductio ad absurdum argument to show how ridiculous Brain's experimentation fetish is. You just said it more succinctly, that's all.

I've heard estimates that ~1.6% of worldwide GDP is already going to AGW/CC consequences. As you point out, this will rise to nearly incalculable levels.

Unfortunately, at this time these costs are being borne by the public, not by the producers or consumers of fossil fuels. Until we get these very, very large costs into the prices of FFs, we can't have a correctly functioning energy market. At the present time, the horrendous government policy of the lack of a stiff carbon tax is a terrible distortion of the market.
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually, I don't think we disagree. I was trying to make a reductio ad absurdum argument to show how ridiculous Brain's experimentation fetish is. You just said it more succinctly, that's all.
I've heard estimates that ~1.6% of worldwide GDP is already going to AGW/CC consequences. As you point out, this will rise to nearly incalculable levels.
Unfortunately, at this time these costs are being borne by the public, not by the producers or consumers of fossil fuels. Until we get these very, very large costs into the prices of FFs, we can't have a correctly functioning energy market. At the present time, the horrendous government policy of the lack of a stiff carbon tax is a terrible distortion of the market.
The only disagreement was the number of subjects needed for the experiment, and to go hypothetically and ridiculously further, even a thousand Earths would be too small a sample if there are 50 billion Earth-like exo-planets.

But Brain has a job to do. There' no thinking required, fortunately for him, just the pushing of oil-company propaganda. Doesn't matter how ridiculous it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,701 - 32,720 of45,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jul '10) 21 min forrest 7,224
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min Junket 304,932
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 47 min Yutz putz 5,244
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Tic Toc 10,164
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr lionland 6,326
Hillary Clinton in 2016! (Dec '12) 1 hr TOM 214
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr NYStateOfMind 305,264
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••