Bloomberg anti-gun ad marks 2nd anniv...

Bloomberg anti-gun ad marks 2nd anniversary of Ariz. shooting

There are 9 comments on the TheBostonChannel.com story from Jan 8, 2013, titled Bloomberg anti-gun ad marks 2nd anniversary of Ariz. shooting. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

This mother's passionate plea for gun control will air in living rooms around the country on the second anniversary of her daughter's death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

Cracker

Festus, MO

#1 Jan 8, 2013
It is due to the terrorist we have in the White House that refuses to uphold and enforce our LAWS,
all awhile rewarding criminals !

Terrorist Obama should be hung for treason !

Want the crime to stop ? Get this terrorist out of the White House .
USA Huh

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Mayor Bloomberg keep up the good work, only 1,353 as of December 23 and 414 murders. No published number on how many murders were committed with firearms though. Gun control at work. Ha, Ha.
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
My condolences and sympathies to the mother who lost her daughter.

The shooter was caught. The shooter pulled the trigger. The gun manufacturers or other gun owners around the country did not shoot the daughter.

BUT I nor anyone else should have a reactionary response or practice reactionary politics because someone made an emotional plea. Nor should everyone else suffer because one person experienced tradgedy. Nor should the public at large have to experience and/or accept the campaign of an agenda driven politician.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2013
It does seem that every problem in America has gotten markedly wore since Obama took office.
Know what i mean?
wow

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Cracker wrote:
insane
KKK

Fort Myers, FL

#7 Jan 11, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
insane
bloomphukk needs to be removed from mayoral office
MAID IN AMERICA

Auburndale, FL

#8 Jan 12, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
bloomphukk needs to be removed from mayoral office
I thought you boys were partial to THE ROPE when it came time to settlin' matters???
The Stinker

Benton, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2013
NOTthechildren wrote:
My condolences and sympathies to the mother who lost her daughter.
The shooter was caught. The shooter pulled the trigger. The gun manufacturers or other gun owners around the country did not shoot the daughter.
BUT I nor anyone else should have a reactionary response or practice reactionary politics because someone made an emotional plea. Nor should everyone else suffer because one person experienced tradgedy. Nor should the public at large have to experience and/or accept the campaign of an agenda driven politician.
I agree with you. It's bad when someone loses their life due to the actions of a criminal, but disarming Americans is not the solution. I'm getting older and not in great shape. I would be unable to defend myself from an intruder, especially a younger person. The .357 magnum is a good equalizer for me. If I did not have the right to own this weapon, I most certainly would be at the mercy of hoodlums. Being allowed a right to self defense deters crime in my area.

Or what about the woman in Georgia a couple of weeks ago who defended herself and her kids by shooting an intruder with a .38 caliber pistol five times. Had she not had that means of self defense, most likely her and her kids would have been murdered.

She and her kids are still alive because of gun rights. Too many people have been murdered in this country because of gun control. There is absolutely no reason why law-abiding citizens should not be allowed to protect themselves.
E Rommel

Oscoda, MI

#10 Jan 14, 2013
The Stinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. It's bad when someone loses their life due to the actions of a criminal, but disarming Americans is not the solution. I'm getting older and not in great shape. I would be unable to defend myself from an intruder, especially a younger person. The .357 magnum is a good equalizer for me. If I did not have the right to own this weapon, I most certainly would be at the mercy of hoodlums. Being allowed a right to self defense deters crime in my area.
Or what about the woman in Georgia a couple of weeks ago who defended herself and her kids by shooting an intruder with a .38 caliber pistol five times. Had she not had that means of self defense, most likely her and her kids would have been murdered.
She and her kids are still alive because of gun rights. Too many people have been murdered in this country because of gun control. There is absolutely no reason why law-abiding citizens should not be allowed to protect themselves.
AMEN! And by any means necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 27 min BS detector 4,932
Time to go? 38 min Younohoo 809
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 40 min Monument Men 318,208
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 55 min deez 11,876
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 36,018
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... 3 hr Maude 180
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 5 hr Tony 101
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE