Evidence mounts that some generic drugs fall short of name brands

There are 1 comment on the Houston Chronicle story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Evidence mounts that some generic drugs fall short of name brands. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

For years, the Food and Drug Administration has reassured everyone who prescribes, dispenses or pays for prescription medicine that generic drugs are absolutely equivalent to brand-name drugs. via Houston Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Lisa

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 May 1, 2008
My dose was recently increased from 20mg to 40mg for anxiety. It didn't help the anxiety and actually induced depression...I'm going to the Dr. today to get switched meds. Sucks bc Prozac 20mg worked for me in the past many years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Intellectualism in Nursing 7 hr CV Compton Shaw 1
News Cartersville Hospital Ranks Above Average in Pa... 12 hr i love you logan 3
News Media Advisory: Healing Veterans' Unseen Wounds... May 1 HumanSpirit 1
News Advanced Practice Nurse - Inpatient May 1 The Ace of Spades 6
News Transgender woman challenges treatment at menta... Apr 29 The Ace of Spades 2
News Addiction program offers at-home treatment Apr 28 Jaimie 11
News Young Oakville artists invited to take part in ... Apr 26 nice picture 1
More from around the web