Evidence mounts that some generic dru...

Evidence mounts that some generic drugs fall short of name brands

There are 1 comment on the Houston Chronicle story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Evidence mounts that some generic drugs fall short of name brands. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

For years, the Food and Drug Administration has reassured everyone who prescribes, dispenses or pays for prescription medicine that generic drugs are absolutely equivalent to brand-name drugs. via Houston Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Lisa

Oswego, IL

#1 May 1, 2008
My dose was recently increased from 20mg to 40mg for anxiety. It didn't help the anxiety and actually induced depression...I'm going to the Dr. today to get switched meds. Sucks bc Prozac 20mg worked for me in the past many years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Night Shift Nurse Demands Apology From Domino's... 5 hr Married to the Mob 57
News Man Wants Hospital to Remove Surgical Clip (Jan '08) Tue Charlie 266
News Obama says North Carolina law should be overturned May 1 Three Days 45
News Career education making a comeback in US high s... Apr 27 Janice 1
need a review center? [recommended] (Aug '06) Apr 23 rll485 267
News Justices hear dispute over Obama immigration ac... Apr 23 Truthfull 14
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... (Mar '15) Apr 22 anonymous 51
More from around the web