New approach to chronic care for seni...

New approach to chronic care for seniors proposed by lawmakers of both parties

There are 4 comments on the Nanaimo Daily News story from Jan 15, 2014, titled New approach to chronic care for seniors proposed by lawmakers of both parties. In it, Nanaimo Daily News reports that:

A bipartisan group of lawmakers is proposing a new approach to health care aimed at avoiding hospitalizations for older people, when possible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nanaimo Daily News.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Jan 15, 2014
After the destruction of the American elderly's health care with the fake Obama care scam that brought anarchy and chaos to our parents and grandparents health system of decades despite the fact that our elderly paid for Medicare all their lifetime, we do not need fake ideas from the GOP RINOs and Liberal Senators to further drive our Grandma over the cliff, only to save few dollars for the reckless Obama's re-distribution of our tax to the sick and poor of the world. US Senate and Congress already caused major damage to the heath care of the elderly and sick with lies of Obama as part of his endless election campaign. It is time to stop corrupt GOP RINO Liberal Senators who become millionaires once they get to Washington DC from killing our grandparents and parents with their pathetic ideas and lies about saving money over the dead bodies of the elderly. Time to stop the corrupt and deceitful Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore. Wyden, Sen. Johnny Isakson, R-Ga.,Reps. Erik Paulsen, R-Minn., and Peter Welch, D-Vt and prevent the destruction of the American healthcare by the deceitful politicians.
altermed poticare

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Jan 15, 2014
New approach to chronic care!!;-00
John

Concord, CA

#3 Jan 15, 2014
So what's your answer? I'm curious because I have some of the same frustrations you express but no real ideas I consider realistic or workable. All I see here is a vitriolic rant that makes me think you're some kind of righteous Conservative and I'm wondering what you would do to make things better or what good old ways you would like to reinstate?
Cat74

Naperville, IL

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Deport the illegal alien, and save enough for Social Security, and Medicare for those who paid into it for all those years. Elderly illegals who cross the border at 65 years of age have S S, and Medicare made available to them. My Grandmother said when Carter took In the illegal Haitians there were government workers meeting the boats to sign them up for Government freebies. In those day there wasn't nearly as much as there is today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Churches threaten to dismiss staff who wed same... Mon South Knox Hombre 7
News This is Maine's chance to start restoring its a... Aug 4 gavel 2
News Wage disparity detailed Aug 4 IescapedNY 3
News County in western Oklahoma loses federal fundin... Aug 4 what is the real ... 1
Pill boxes Aug 3 methodicalnurse 1
Opportunity for Clinical Providers as EHR Consu... Aug 3 hausstaff 1
News Nurse anesthetists aren't the same as anesthesi... (Sep '10) Aug 2 Zzzz 144
More from around the web