Estes Park Medical Center recognized as Colorado Rural Health Center's Featured Member of the Month

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

The Colorado Rural Health Center has recognized Estes Park Medical Center as this month's featured member of the month.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2014
Indeed

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

All this, and why would we need a "wellness" center?
straight shooter

Brighton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Talk about the tail wagging the dog...............this must be Apr.1st.
Big effing deal

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

They were just a 'featured' member. No awards, nothing of importance. Almost every organization features some dweeb or another in their monthly newsletters. Big news for this tiny town, I guess,and it saves Cordsen or Hess from having to expend any effort to go out and research and report anything of importance......
Hippocrates

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

The Estes Park Medical Center, however, has never demonstrated the slightest effectiveness in quelling the rampant, culturally crippling, middle-American myopia, so long epidemic in this valley.
Myopia

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Could you explain that word? Could you even pronounce that word?

Some of our top geniuses, almost all Nobel prize winners in the legitimate fields (not economics) wear glasses. Explain, Longmont weed toker.
Hippocrates

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Myopia wrote:
Could you explain that word? Could you even pronounce that word?
Some of our top geniuses, almost all Nobel prize winners in the legitimate fields (not economics) wear glasses. Explain, Longmont weed toker.
You have just perfectly demonstrated "middle-American myopia" --- and chosen the perfect name for yourself, to boot!
Myopia

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

But you didn't answer my question, Gene Yus.

Can you pronounce words you use?

Listed to Woody Harrelson on True Detectives.

He pronounced it completely wrong, and you probably adore him. Both of you have smoked more weed in your lifetime than entire continents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••