Propofol Abuse in Health Professionals

Propofol Abuse in Health Professionals

There are 1 comment on the My Addiction story from Mar 27, 2013, titled Propofol Abuse in Health Professionals. In it, My Addiction reports that:

There are certain abusable substances that haven't reached the addict on the street, either because they are unappealing to the masses or because they are difficult to obtain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My Addiction.

Casimir

North Weymouth, MA

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Looks like Michael Jackson wasn't the only person who was abusing Propofol. Sounds like it's a very powerful and addictive drug, that will probably be sold by street drug dealers in time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hamilton Center selected as 1 of 5 new Indiana ... 12 min Animals taste great 11
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... (Mar '15) 6 hr Captain Bligh 187
News Ivy Tech Terre Haute nursing students acing nat... 20 hr Mike Morris 1
News Dentists might be able to screen for diabetes (Mar '15) Sep 19 laurajkey 6
News Barrow medical center's lawsuit says hospital d... (Mar '08) Sep 18 Stella 11
News Greenwood hospital closure to cut 86 jobs Sep 10 Billing 3
News DeJaynes ~ Jenssen (Jun '13) Sep 9 FindItDennis 5
More from around the web