Dallas VA Investigating Nurse Who Demeaned Lesbian Marine Veteran | Lez Get Real

Nov 17, 2011 Full story: lezgetreal.com 6

The nurse who harassed former Marine Lance Corporal Esther Garatie has been suspended from her duties seeing patience and put on administrative duty while the hospital investigates the alleged incident.

Full Story
Lying Abe s Trefahcta

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Fundies will sue because it's a matter of their religious freedom to harass and defame glbt people in publicly funded institutions.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#2 Nov 17, 2011
Most likely it will be swept under the rug. It is Tex-Ass, after all.
DAFQ

Watseka, IL

#3 Nov 17, 2011
"Seeing patience"?
For real?

The writer of this piece is an illiterate idiot.

The homosexuals will make a Federal "hate-crime" case out of the fact that someone dared to point out that some idiot homosexual propagandist is an illiterate idiot.
Homosexuals will file lawsuits on the thinnest of pretexts, especially for being offended that a mere normal human-being would suggest that a homosexual is capable of ever making a mistake.
Topix better lawyer-up; the queers are going to sue all the way to the Supreme Court.
Lying Abe s Trefahcta

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Nov 17, 2011
DAFQ wrote:
"Seeing patience"?
For real?
The writer of this piece is an illiterate idiot.
The homosexuals will make a Federal "hate-crime" case out of the fact that someone dared to point out that some idiot homosexual propagandist is an illiterate idiot.
Homosexuals will file lawsuits on the thinnest of pretexts, especially for being offended that a mere normal human-being would suggest that a homosexual is capable of ever making a mistake.
Topix better lawyer-up; the queers are going to sue all the way to the Supreme Court.
You're mixed up, Jethro. The nurse is on administrative leave. She'll probably have to sue to get her job back, which she shouldn't. Here comes the Alliance Defense Fundies.

The discriminated against vet might sue for damages, but the federal laws already in place to protect her from evilgelical bigotry are already in effect. The nurse barred from work can tell you that.
Everett

Europe

#5 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Sheilakathryn

UK

#6 Jan 31, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/wW5CNU only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cincinnati-area hospital closes suddenly 18 hr DebtSlave 11
Firm's success behind $50M gift to Drexel Tue gone from hazy 6
U.S. troops race to stem Ebola outbreak in Africa Tue Eleanor 1
Meeting leads to rewarding job as respiratory t... Sep 27 respiratory thera... 2
Does nursing career in USA really worth? Sep 20 CV Compton Shaw 2
Sutton's welcomes Brandy Robertson Sep 20 see 2
Brooklyn officials back LICH nurses ahead of Th... Sep 18 Cicws 1

Nursing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE