Affordable Care Act: Officials say US...

Affordable Care Act: Officials say US will get healthier

There are 17 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 28, 2013, titled Affordable Care Act: Officials say US will get healthier. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Jerry Tello of the National Fatherhood and Family institute talked about culture and transformational health and healing during Friday's Mano and Corazon Conference at the Region 19 Center on Chito Samaniego.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Mexico

Encinitas, CA

#1 Sep 28, 2013
El Paso will do well with obamacare, there are plenty of illegals there. Muy bueno!
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2013
All the mexicant trannys can get free care for their STD.
Bubba Ness

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 28, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
All the mexicant trannys can get free care for their STD.
Then that means that your dad will be first to sign up at 12:01 am Tuesday morning. NEXT!
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Bubba Ness wrote:
<quoted text>Then that means that your dad will be first to sign up at 12:01 am Tuesday morning. NEXT!
Your mamma will be first in line. My dad will have her bent over in front of him. They can get free chit togther ya mmexicant tranny.
Ratbastard

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 28, 2013
I already signed up for the damned thing. I have a prostate check scheduled for this week.
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Your mamma will be first in line. My dad will have her bent over in front of him. They can get free chit togther ya mmexicant tranny.
I'd love to go for a game of golf with you the next time you're in town. I love to golf.
Bubba Ness

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 28, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Your mamma will be first in line. My dad will have her bent over in front of him. They can get free chit togther ya mmexicant tranny.
You're getting your flabby butt kicked today bitch. Go to city data you flamer. Jaime and hector are waiting for you.
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#8 Sep 28, 2013
Bubba Ness wrote:
<quoted text>You're getting your flabby butt kicked today bitch. Go to city data you flamer. Jaime and hector are waiting for you.
I like my azz kicked, licked, spanked, poked, prodded, and fingered. What your point ya joto?
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#9 Sep 28, 2013
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to go for a game of golf with you the next time you're in town. I love to golf.
After we can go for a beer, I'll let you push in my stool.
Smooth IT

El Paso, TX

#10 Sep 28, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>After we can go for a beer, I'll let you push in my stool.
You are beyond queer david homosexual, even as you write in the third persona you are still writing it you ignorant mexicant beaner!
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#11 Sep 28, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>After we can go for a beer, I'll let you push in my stool.
Are you balls to the wall? I have a new nine iron and I think it might be good for an eagle shot. I really have a sweet swing.
Bubba Ness

El Paso, TX

#12 Sep 28, 2013
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you balls to the wall? I have a new nine iron and I think it might be good for an eagle shot. I really have a sweet swing.
He'll only take a 9 iron up his culo.
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#13 Sep 28, 2013
Bubba Ness wrote:
<quoted text>He'll only take a 9 iron up his culo.
Zowie! That frigging smarts. I've never done anything like that before but if he is adamant, I can turn his butt crack into the 19th hole I suppose. I'll have to wedge it in sideways so I hope he knows how to spread his cheeks like a mofo.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#14 Sep 28, 2013
Gringos will get a bad case of the choroz and hate Obama's Not So Affordable O'Chitter Care, but mojados will like it because they don't have to pay, for mojados it's Gratis....
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 28, 2013
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you balls to the wall? I have a new nine iron and I think it might be good for an eagle shot. I really have a sweet swing.
Can you shoot for my beaver.
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 28, 2013
Bubba Ness wrote:
<quoted text>He'll only take a 9 iron up his culo.
I like the wedge and a big woody in my azz ya joto.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#17 Sep 28, 2013
No, more people will die now, waiting to see a Doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus State University plans 'transformation... 2 hr Will Dockery 1
News Juan Botino retires after serving Madison Count... 6 hr Roberto Verde 1
News Nurse anesthetists aren't the same as anesthesi... (Sep '10) 18 hr kelley yarborough 133
News Six accuse Select Specialty Hospital of race bias (Jul '07) Tue ninz 263
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing May 25 amaya 2
need a review center? [recommended] (Aug '06) May 25 jave Halex 263
News Pair of nurses recognized as 2015 Nurse of the ... May 24 Florence 1
More from around the web