Kaiser nurses in Vallejo set date for strike

Dec 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center registered nurses will join those of 20 other Kaiser facilities on Dec.

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knowsalot

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Go for it. There are plenty of qualified nurses that will take those jobs at half of what those nurses earn.
Union

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pay them
we the people

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

The nurses are not asking for more money. They are protesting unethical business practices.

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You are paid what you are worth.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

we the people wrote:
The nurses are not asking for more money. They are protesting unethical business practices.
What are the unethical issues? Are they truly unethical or a matter of managerial right to make a decision that the workers don't like????
Alex

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 12, 2012
 
-Persephone- wrote:
You are paid what you are worth.
Not Jingle Jingle, Jiggle Jiggle.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 12, 2012
 
Union wrote:
Pay them
Why pay them more I am a home care worker I get paid crap compare to nurses I get no health care benefits at all stop the whinning and do your jobs right. My dad was just in this hospital in Vallejo is care was not up to snuff. To many problems to list so stop putting money over the care of patients. Then have the gaul to go on strike oh please you make me sick. Be lucky you have a job there's many that are out of work

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 13, 2012
 
Home health workers should be paid more. To put up with the crabby people they have to take care of. They should have benefits, too.
Hooter

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 13, 2012
 
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Why pay them more I am a home care worker I get paid crap compare to nurses I get no health care benefits at all stop the whinning and do your jobs right. My dad was just in this hospital in Vallejo is care was not up to snuff. To many problems to list so stop putting money over the care of patients. Then have the gaul to go on strike oh please you make me sick. Be lucky you have a job there's many that are out of work
You should join the UNION hooray for UNIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Max

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 13, 2012
 
-Persephone- wrote:
Home health workers should be paid more. To put up with the crabby people they have to take care of. They should have benefits, too.
Home health care should be done by unpaid volunteer church ladies.

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 13, 2012
 
LOL
Max wrote:
<quoted text>Home health care should be done by unpaid volunteer church ladies.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 13, 2012
 
Hooter wrote:
<quoted text>You should join the UNION hooray for UNIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Shows what you know I belong to a union dumbs a** check your facts before you stick your foot in your mouth.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 13, 2012
 
-Persephone- wrote:
Home health workers should be paid more. To put up with the crabby people they have to take care of. They should have benefits, too.
You got that right I do just as much if not more then most nurses. Most nurse I see in hospitals are flapping there gums and on a computer doing gods know what. Just telling it how I see it.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 13, 2012
 
Max wrote:
<quoted text>Home health care should be done by unpaid volunteer church ladies.
Just another uniformed person who knows nothing what in home care givers do. We do the same jobs as nurses aids do for crap wages and no benefits. So before you start quoting sh*t things find out the facts it just show how dumb you really are.

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 13, 2012
 
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right I do just as much if not more then most nurses. Most nurse I see in hospitals are flapping there gums and on a computer doing gods know what. Just telling it how I see it.
I agree.
Hooter

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 13, 2012
 
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows what you know I belong to a union dumbs a** check your facts before you stick your foot in your mouth.
Unions are great that is the facts!!!!!!!!!!
Max

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 13, 2012
 
Airtime wrote:
I wish I made over 75,000 a year being a RN or 40,000 a year being a nurses aid. So when they are making my wages then they can really bit*ch till then do your f**king job and shut up and stop whining Jesus Christ.
Then dial 1-800-CRY-WAAA and all your dreams will come true!

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 13, 2012
 
Max wrote:
<quoted text>Then dial 1-800-CRY-WAAA and all your dreams will come true!
Oh you so funny not don't quick your day job for sure.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 13, 2012
 
Knowsalot wrote:
Go for it. There are plenty of qualified nurses that will take those jobs at half of what those nurses earn.
You got that right Knowsalot or they make the wages I make then they would really whine and bit*h for sure.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 13, 2012
 
we the people wrote:
The nurses are not asking for more money. They are protesting unethical business practices.
Oh yea right and striking really going to slove that problem. Maybe not treating the sick different if there paying health premiums to the ones that have medicare or medical. I seen this with my own eyes so don't tell me it doesn't happen. Always trying to save a buck on the back of the sick and injury that's really good old American solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••