HHS proposal fuels birth-control debate

HHS proposal fuels birth-control debate

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 30, 2008, titled HHS proposal fuels birth-control debate. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Bush administration proposal aimed at protecting health-care workers who object to abortion and birth-control methods they consider tantamount to abortion has escalated a bitter debate over the balance ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

me too

Prospect Heights, IL

#1 Aug 1, 2008
These idiots need to realize that birth control is given to regulate a woman's period and do wonders for pain when endometriosis is severe. It's NOT about birth control it's about hormonal regulation and living a normal, pain-free life.

Men should stay out of my uterus and mind their own business.
Xander
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Berkshire signatures join filing in support of ... Dec 7 Carl from Pittsfield 5
News Winnipeg ER wait times still among worst in Can... Dec 2 I win AGAIN 12
News Nurse practitioner savors homecoming Nov 30 Ole Miss News 2
News Barrow medical center's lawsuit says hospital d... (Mar '08) Nov 21 violet puppies 13
News Violence against front-line hospital staff on r... Nov '17 cutbacks the problem 1
News Helping ease cancer battle (Feb '09) Nov '17 martin garey 8
nursing test banks Oct '17 23ga2w34 2
More from around the web