Twins, triplets set record for Broward General Medical Center

First came the Shiver twins Oct. 31. Then the Dawson twins arrived Dec. 5. Eleven days later, the Holubecks had twins. Full Story
Gadfly

Hialeah, FL

#1 Dec 28, 2007
I think the media needs to stop celebrating all of these freakish mulitple births caused by the so-called fertility drugs, especially the excessive multiples like quads, quints and sextuplets. They are not natural, seem to be coming more and more frequent and will instantly put the average household into chaos.
Diaper Salesman

Delray Beach, FL

#2 Dec 28, 2007
RIGHT ON!!!
Pryde

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Dec 28, 2007
I agree with all of you, they sit around and fertilize themselves with these drugs like their plants or something and then my tax dolllars pay their rent, feed their babies and put rims on their cars, lol
Pedro

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Dec 28, 2007
Taxpayer 2 wrote:
I know the South Florida parents won't be paying for or taking of these kids. It's up you taxpayers to seee that these nigglets get an education and stay out of jail. The parents won't teach these kids a dam thing, it already looks like poor planning. Your right no need to celebrate here!
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sf l-1228policeshoot,0,513771.sto ry?coll=sofla_tab01_layout
So what??
MOM IN SPRINGS

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS TOALL THE SETS OF PARENTS!
USMC

Hollywood, FL

#8 Dec 28, 2007
where's my previous posting???? Liberal censors!!!
Lily

Miami, FL

#9 Dec 28, 2007
Taxpayer 2 wrote:
I know the South Florida parents won't be paying for or taking of these kids. It's up you taxpayers to seee that these nigglets get an education and stay out of jail. The parents won't teach these kids a dam thing, it already looks like poor planning. Your right no need to celebrate here!
I think you are the one in need of an education. Your spelling leaves much to be desired and you are just a plain idiot!! Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from.
pps

Miami, FL

#10 Dec 28, 2007
It says there is an increase in birth rate in 2006 and more population to feed and destroy the environment.

I guess having 2 children is not enough and some baby makers have to produce more children in this chaotic world.!

Is there truth in the saying stupid couples produce the most babies!
france

Miami, FL

#11 Dec 28, 2007
Wait when there's not enough money to go around to feed these kids, for education and no room in the house. Parents tend to send them outside the street to play and be nuisance to the public!

I just hate parents taking their kids in public places and cannot control their whinning, whimpering and crying out loud! People are trying to relax in restaurants and all they get is noisy, undisciplined children and when they leave the restaurants, they have the dirtiest table to clean up and does not leave good tips at all!
juanito

AOL

#12 Dec 28, 2007
TamaracJeff wrote:
I cannot fathom the negativity of some of the posters here.
There is nothing in the article to indicate the race, or background of the children (nigglets???); there is nothing that says fertility drugs are, or were, involved (one birth was aet of twins, born through in vitro fertilization);there is nothing to show that any of these families is, or will be, on any sort of public assistance.
Yet, a group of uneducated, prejudiced, brainless dolts spew hatred and bigotry over nothing.
How sad....
this is the price you pay for being white .... she not be married she collects a check larger family larger apt for sub housing . the baby daddy work he be keepin his monies they be livin good white fool... her mommy encourages her to have many more babies white fools like you be payin ,,,,,,,,,,
april

Jupiter, FL

#13 Dec 28, 2007
ewwwwwwww....ugh
cant stand to see women giving birth like dogs, cats, pigs and etc......so not natural but good luck with those three girls at the age of 20 i know she wont be able to afford it but she has welfare and all other government help coming straight at her.......and hopefully her mother will pray she has more children before the age 25.....this is a good thing in their culture anyway!!!
april

Jupiter, FL

#14 Dec 28, 2007
TamaracJeff wrote:
There is nothing in the article to indicate the race, or background of the children (nigglets???); there is nothing that says fertility drugs are, or were, involved (one birth was aet of twins, born through in vitro fertilization);there is nothing to show that any of these families is, or will be, on any sort of public assistance.
Yet, a group of uneducated, prejudiced, brainless dolts spew hatred and bigotry over nothing.
How sad....
Would you still have posted this comment if the mother was BLACK.....just asking a question so refrain yourself from responding back ignorantly.....
Yoyu Go Girl

Pompano Beach, FL

#15 Dec 28, 2007
april wrote:
ewwwwwwww....ugh
cant stand to see women giving birth like dogs, cats, pigs and etc......so not natural but good luck with those three girls at the age of 20 i know she wont be able to afford it but she has welfare and all other government help coming straight at her.......and hopefully her mother will pray she has more children before the age 25.....this is a good thing in their culture anyway!!!
You do not have a glue as to what you are talking about. Her mother will pray for her to have more babies? Will your mother pray for you to have more abortions? That is what you have been groomed all of your life to do right? Am I stereotyping you dear? Well get over it, because it is what you are doing in your post!

All people are not the same, regardless of their color. There are many white people who think and act the same way you do. However, there are some that love people for who they are, human beings.

We all fall short of perfection, even you Ignorant W-H-I-T-E T-R-A-S-H
Straight Shooter

Stuart, FL

#16 Dec 28, 2007
TamaracJeff wrote:
How sad....
How sad that you don't get it, pal. These multi-breeders will be crowding our schools and sucking up more than their fair share of tax-supported services.
april

Jupiter, FL

#17 Dec 28, 2007
Yoyu Go Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have a glue as to what you are talking about. Her mother will pray for her to have more babies? Will your mother pray for you to have more abortions? That is what you have been groomed all of your life to do right? Am I stereotyping you dear? Well get over it, because it is what you are doing in your post!
All people are not the same, regardless of their color. There are many white people who think and act the same way you do. However, there are some that love people for who they are, human beings.
We all fall short of perfection, even you Ignorant W-H-I-T-E T-R-A-S-H
First.....its very funny how you think im white because of my name and secondly i do have a clue to what im saying......she's 20 and her mother even said it on news that the doctor said she wasnt going to be able to have kids but so this lil hot girl thought it was safe for her to keep having sex UNprotected all because the doctor said she wasnt going to have kids......and as far as your idiotic remarks about abortions......you should get a life because i have one child and since then i'ved been on birth control because im a responsible female and i dont want to keep having kids like you tr@@@@@@@mps out here out of control need to be spayed....im responsible and dont plan on having alot of kids i cant take care of sitting my behind at home depending on the goverment for everything for my child....by the way stop replying to me you idiotic tr@@@@@mp my opinion shouldnt matter to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hesi medical surgical Sat sherley 1
Physiotherapists are not doctors: MCI (Apr '08) Fri PTE 1,861
PBS to make a new drama based on Civil War nurses Fri Marilynstoner 1
HealthEast hospitals embracing a 'baby-friendly... Jan 22 Blood Drawing Idiots 3
When a stagnant health system meets an aging po... Jan 19 Eric Hamel 1
Parents 'whose botched pool birth left son with... Jan 19 keith brainin 5
Finding Yolanda: Doctor's approach helps foster... Jan 18 humanspirit 1
More from around the web