Jamaicans being trained for nursing j...

Jamaicans being trained for nursing jobs in Canada

There are 31 comments on the Caribbean Net News story from Oct 1, 2009, titled Jamaicans being trained for nursing jobs in Canada. In it, Caribbean Net News reports that:

Jamaicans are being trained to fill practical nursing vacancies in Canada. The provision is being made under the Licensed Practical Nursing Programme, which involves collaboration with the government of Jamaica, the Centre For Nursing Studies in Canada and Marmicmon Integrated Marketing and Communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Caribbean Net News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#26 May 28, 2013
im not sure about this but i cant see any reply..though this sounds interesting

Since: Jun 13

United States

#27 Jun 12, 2013
How do I apply for thsi programs

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#28 Jun 20, 2013
shanoy hall wrote:
How do I apply for thsi programs
im also waiting for responses here.. I have friends who are also interested
doyee

Gordon Town, Jamaica

#29 Jul 16, 2013
I am a practical nurse and is interest in the canadian program how do I go about it. Can you sent me the information at doyeeharris@yahoo.com
Can i

London, UK

#30 Sep 6, 2013
can a jamaican in uk or usa apply?
shanakay

Kingston, Jamaica

#31 Apr 12, 2014
I am tinking about doing practical nursing. What are my reguirements?
Ameka Wilson

Kingston, Jamaica

#32 Apr 29, 2014
I graduated last year August from W.C.O. nursing of institute, I have a City and Guilds diploma and a diploma from the school plus I was awarded to come the top girl in my class please can you tell me how can I get a work or anyone available I did practical nurse course please contact me I don't get any job as yet
Andrea Cargill

Kingston, Jamaica

#33 Jun 17, 2014
I'm a heart trainee doing practical nursing at present. What are my options to continue in Canada?
Confuse

Kingston, Jamaica

#34 Jul 24, 2014
is this site still active im seeing person asking question and no response.im a practical nurse just finish my course at Heart Trust NTA and i would like to now make the next step for license practical nurse and to work in canada.How do i start?
GAM289

George Town, Cayman Islands

#35 Jan 14, 2015
If you already a LPN can I still go on the canada program and can I take my family and how much money would it cast
Tameika

Kingston, Jamaica

#36 Jan 16, 2015
I am very interesting in the canadian nursing programme, however i would really appreciate it if i could get the website to go to apply or a number to call for more info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Physiotherapists are not doctors: MCI (Apr '08) Mon harolspeax 1,864
News 'I didn't expect to live to my 17th birthday:' ... Jun 25 HumanSpirit 1
News Canada's nurses praise Manitoba's passage of Jo... Jun 23 Gourd Steaves Wife 11
News Story of sex with nurse prompts censorship clai... Jun 19 bjames_37921 2
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... Jun 18 anonymous 15
News Denture care and nursing home residents: The fi... Jun 18 correysmith321 1
News Regional hospital ranks high among teaching hos... Jun 18 Medewiwin 1
More from around the web