Damages upheld in medical liability case; man's deadly infection not detected
Neither the doctors, nor the nurses, nor the paramedics could see that a bacterial infection that was ravaging Ken Wilson's body until it was too late.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brandon Sun.
#1 May 15, 2013
Since: Apr 13
#2 May 16, 2013
"The paramedics, the court found, told him to stay home because the emergency department was full of New Year's Eve partiers. And they didn't take his vital signs because one of them forgot her glasses in the ambulance."
I think this is very ridiculous!
Add your comments below
|Physiotherapists are not doctors: MCI (Apr '08)||Jun 29||harolspeax||1,864|
|'I didn't expect to live to my 17th birthday:' ...||Jun 25||HumanSpirit||1|
|Canada's nurses praise Manitoba's passage of Jo...||Jun 23||Gourd Steaves Wife||11|
|Story of sex with nurse prompts censorship clai...||Jun 19||bjames_37921||2|
|Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n...||Jun 18||anonymous||15|
|Denture care and nursing home residents: The fi...||Jun 18||correysmith321||1|
|Regional hospital ranks high among teaching hos...||Jun 18||Medewiwin||1|
Find what you want!
Search Nursing Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC