CVS Dominates Walgreen In Retail Clin...

CVS Dominates Walgreen In Retail Clinics As Obamacare Patients Seek Care

There are 3 comments on the Forbes.com story from Jun 5, 2014, titled CVS Dominates Walgreen In Retail Clinics As Obamacare Patients Seek Care. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

CVS/Caremark has a dominating lead in the number of retail clinics with more than double that of its nearest rival, Walgreens , according to a new report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

Diane

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jun 6, 2014
Walgreens is too busy going "global" to focus on actual healthcare. They have lost sight of what might benefit company. Great customer service annd productive employees who give a shit.
cookies72

South Gate, CA

#2 Jun 9, 2014
CVS doesn't give a crap about customers. If they did then more than one person would be working at a time. I go to Walgreens because they have better prices and shorter lines.
str

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 2, 2014
Cvs suck....they work the hell out mgt...who makes pennies n crapy service....what a low class organization..Walgreens much better company...and that dirty carpet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Hope Ministries seek to help for Ugandan ch... Jun 22 Jap 2
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... (Mar '15) Jun 21 anonymous 184
News Health workers thanked for care (Nov '12) Jun 20 Doc 4
News Psychiatry Chair Hochang (Ben) Lee, M.D., Joins... Jun 18 Humanspirit 1
News The Men Who Take 'Women's' Jobs Jun 18 Campfire song 2
News Helping ease cancer battle (Feb '09) Jun 18 Martin garey 7
News Rise in mental disorders fuels expansion of Ell... Jun 15 Humanspirit 1
More from around the web