San Juan Regional a first-rate facility

San Juan Regional a first-rate facility

There are 64 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Oct 15, 2010, titled San Juan Regional a first-rate facility. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

I am writing this letter to express my heartfelt thanks to all of the technicians, nurses and doctors at San Juan Regional Medical Center who treated me during my recent illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tar

Santa Fe, NM

#65 Oct 23, 2010
McDonald rules wrote:
<quoted text>Numbers do not make up for inept!! My personal experience(s) at SJRMC long ago convinced me that Mercy is by far the more palatable choice.
Again crack your skull open-then go to Mercy
have your will in order though

Since: Sep 09

Farmington, NM

#66 Oct 26, 2010
What floors me is people that still harbor malice against SJRMC from back in the 50's and 60's.
In The Know

Farmington, NM

#67 Oct 26, 2010
F Gump wrote:
What floors me is people that still harbor malice against SJRMC from back in the 50's and 60's.
How true. Thanks for the comment F. Gump. SJRMC is a wonderful facility. I've worked in hospitals all over and this community is so lucky to have such a great facility.
employed by the devil

Santa Fe, NM

#68 May 2, 2014
I have seen the type of care from a care givers first hand view, and if you knew half of what I know about san Juan regional medical center, you would run the other way and take all your loved ones with you, not only do the doctors all cover eachothers mistakes, treat nurses like dirt, pat eachother on the back as they go about killing people, they have made sure that your regular doctor cant take care of you in their hospital, ever wonder why soo soo soo many doctors have left san Juan county and moved away to other jobs, not only heart doctors, local MD's and all phases of the professional fields, they have been driven out by the Medical center, who only want its personal play by our rules only doctors, or as we call them hospitalists, They will Lie cheat and steal to make sure they get whatever they want their way, including firing anyone who opposes them, or complains. I have seen the damage and the ignorance, I am sure it happens because they claim (claim to be a non profit) hospital. and if you really want to see the other side of the coin, I keep asking how come they can keep getting away with such unprofessionalism, maybe because their is no union, or employee rights at this hospital, if you have a problem, you better hang your head low and dont tell anyone what your gripe is, or you might get blackballed, I learned that ten years ago, than try to work here lol, and I know many and many thats happenned too. they say go to HR and tell them your problems, lol, I always tell them on my floor. dont ever tell them your problems, then your on their radar and I have seen many chased away because they were caught on the radar, after awhile they just get a supervisor to write you up over and over for nothing and well, three times and your out rule here. well anyhow, just ask any doctor that has left or presently isnt allowed to take care of their patients that are in the hospital , and if they will be honest, you will get a whole new knowledge of the way this crooked political place runs. thats why they hire a crooked atty to take care of the hospitals administration chair, but he does not care about the employees, just the hospitals, best interest as in protecting it and shafting the worker. oh but they do have those wonderful people in charge you can talk too, they are your managers , supervisors, and the ones above them. and they will be quick to tell you what you need to hear and then tell the supervisors behind closed doors to give you the big kick out the door as soon as possible. lol, its called freedom. glad I pull my retirement in a few more years, that is if they dont shaft me out of that also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... (Mar '15) 22 hr anonymous 99
News Man Wants Hospital to Remove Surgical Clip (Jan '08) Tue Pauline 270
News Six accuse Select Specialty Hospital of race bias (Jul '07) Tue Sally 268
News Workers at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center alleg... (May '10) Sep 23 Vita-TRP Protein 41
News Mediterranean Diet Can Lower Risk for Alzheimer... Sep 23 Stephany McDowell 1
News Nursing home charged $2 million falsely Sep 22 howcome 1
News Group says it has sued Dow over pesticide used ... Sep 20 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web