Debunking myths of breast screening

Debunking myths of breast screening

There are 2 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Nov 23, 2009, titled Debunking myths of breast screening. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Controversy continues over the mammography guidelines released Monday by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Balance

Salinas, CA

#1 Nov 23, 2009
I, like many bought into the wondrous advances of modern Medicine and a healthy lifestyle. My wife and I exercise daily, marathon runners, had a low fat, high fiber diet, low stress, my wife participated in all health screrening exams, contracted breast cancer at 47 and died at 52.

There ismuch that American Medicine can offer, but less than we expect and less than many other countries.

I applaud an evidenced based approach to care. By identifying and acknowledging what works and what does not, we can have realistic expectations and actually make greater progress in controlling disease and minimizing its impact.
Edgardo

UK

#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nurses gain new freedom to practice on the range 4 hr Jaimie 4
hesi medical surgical 5 hr Nurse1 4
News Dentists might be able to screen for diabetes May 29 KsJohn 2
News Health workers thanked for care (Nov '12) May 28 Did u know about... 2
News Columbus State University plans 'transformation... May 27 Will Dockery 1
News Juan Botino retires after serving Madison Count... May 27 Roberto Verde 1
News Nurse anesthetists aren't the same as anesthesi... (Sep '10) May 27 kelley yarborough 133
More from around the web