why do you love your job?

Posted in the Nursing Forum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2013
why do you love your job as a nurse? anyone feel free to share! thanks!

Location hidden

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Nursing is a career that has many types of nursing positions and is forever changing. Iíve talked to many new & soon to be nurses lately and a lot are having difficulty deciding on what type of nursing they would like to do.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 28, 2013
nursing is a very noble job!

Location hidden

#4 Aug 29, 2013
nursing has a lot of job opportunities!

Location hidden

#5 Oct 7, 2013
What I love about nursing is independent and able to give care to the patients and ensure their family.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 8, 2013
In my opinion not just anyone can be a nurse it takes alot of patience and also you need to be willing to be in school for pretty much ever. There is always some course you should take to better your self so unless your willing to "learn" until you retire its prolly not for you.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Need to know the significance of obscure lab results and whether the doctor should be awakened at 3am because of them?

Location hidden

#8 Oct 11, 2013
Hospital adult med surg. I love the money and I love that in nursing you can work night shift.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 22, 2013
Did any of you guys have problems with being squeamish, or experiencing sadness from seeing so many ill people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NCLEX pearson vue quick results "trick" (Jun '12) 16 hr Amanda 31
News Nine Community Care Access Centres finalize col... 18 hr nurse on council ... 1
News The closing of North Adams Regional Hospital in... Mar 28 Mom Back 14
News United Hospital Center and St. Joseph's reach a... (Aug '14) Mar 26 Been there 411 5
News Obama visits Phoenix VA facility at heart of sc... Mar 25 Viet Nam Veteran 10
News Specialized care for youth with mental health p... Mar 23 31 years an RN 6
News Experts discuss senior care - Greenwich Time (Jun '08) Mar 23 jordennancy23 2
More from around the web