Traveling nurse cleared of stealing m...

Traveling nurse cleared of stealing meds from Watertown hospital

There are 3 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Nov 21, 2013, titled Traveling nurse cleared of stealing meds from Watertown hospital. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

A Jefferson County grand jury has cleared a traveling nurse of allegations that she dispensed medications at Samaritan Medical Center without proper documentation or authorization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

lady

Clementon, NJ

#1 Dec 11, 2013
this is a laugh in the laws face did you all forget how dawn and melissa trask robbed the old man from town they walked freely also.think about this at times dawn is 400 lbs next time she is 125 lbs,its not from walking the halls of hospitals its calles stealing pills and liquid morphine and snorting it,,when will you all wake up and see the truth.she pays the lawyers big bucks to walk freely,i pray her nurseing licence has been revoked i wouldnt let her care for my pet turtle...afraid she may eat him or snort him up her nose,where is her two kids which neither one knows who there daddy is,dawn has always been a big hogger waiting for any man to lay her down,,,just a small town girl waiting for the real house of hell prision bound mama
Friend

United States

#2 May 31, 2016
lady wrote:
this is a laugh in the laws face did you all forget how dawn and melissa trask robbed the old man from town they walked freely also.think about this at times dawn is 400 lbs next time she is 125 lbs,its not from walking the halls of hospitals its calles stealing pills and liquid morphine and snorting it,,when will you all wake up and see the truth.she pays the lawyers big bucks to walk freely,i pray her nurseing licence has been revoked i wouldnt let her care for my pet turtle...afraid she may eat him or snort him up her nose,where is her two kids which neither one knows who there daddy is,dawn has always been a big hogger waiting for any man to lay her down,,,just a small town girl waiting for the real house of hell prision bound mama
I was wondering about dawn she is a charge nurse at st.!ukes now can she get away with this?who was the man they robbed dawn is a big cow
Smitty

Detroit, MI

#4 Jun 11, 2016
Who was the old man ? Where is he now ? Seen Dawn at konnys what a shame she looks all drugged up .one month fat as a hog.next few months all bones.i see she keeps her job how is this ? Melissa trask is a waste of space

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health care and business among topics discussed... May 19 they got new hosp so 1
News REVEALED: Temporary nursing staff spending bill May 16 patti rn 1
News Congressman McKinley meets with bankers May 13 hashtagmemeztime 3
News Study: Most common jobs in Cincinnati don't pay... May 9 TOTAC 5
Nursing Unions May 2 Husband of nurse 2
News Tulsa experiment: Can investing in children ear... May 1 Husband of nurse 3
Nurses and male patients May 1 Husband of nurse 1