Belton couple thank hospital staff wh...

Belton couple thank hospital staff who saved premature baby Isabelle's life

There are 2 comments on the Eastern Daily Press story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Belton couple thank hospital staff who saved premature baby Isabelle's life. In it, Eastern Daily Press reports that:

Emma and Steven Everard are grateful to doctors and nurses whose diligent care saved the life of baby Isabelle born 11 weeks early weighing just 2lb 1oz - less than a bag of sugar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eastern Daily Press.

Carol

Lafayette, LA

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Wow, such an amazing story. It's remarkable how advancements in medicine and technology have come a long way to help save lives of babies born prematurely whereas before there was no hope. As a mother of two preterm babies myself I can also appreciate the care that doctors and nurses take to ensure the health of these tiny babies.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 14, 2013
nice story here! thanks for sharing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BMC RNs vote for 2nd strike - if it's deemed ne... Jan 20 Bernhard Goetz 7
help!!!! High School Graduate Interested In Nur... Jan 19 dakota214 1
News Physiotherapists are not doctors: MCI (Apr '08) Jan 17 Josh2202 1,866
Wisconsin rn to paramedic Jan 16 Shian13 1
News Company wants to convert $5.2 million rural Woo... Jan 12 Anonymouse 18
News How one Toronto hospital is coming back to life... Jan 6 DNR 1
News Way more black women die during childbirth - an... Dec 30 White Organ Harve... 1
More from around the web