Strengthening The Black Community: Strategies for Reducing Violence

May 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Final Call

To order this message in its entirety on DVD or CD, please call 1.866.602.1230, ext.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
To The Hangmen,
Hey you racist foul smelling pig. Do us all a favor and place a noose on your neck, you fascist pig. I be the first one in line eating popcorn watching you piss over yourself .
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Harry! Even stupid people are entitled to their own opinion. You can tell this cracker was raised by a pack of wolves! It's not his fault that his mammy raised a hen that won't lay eggs! Let's don't get violent right away.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Harry maybe hangman hanged himself. We could only wish.
Topi01

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

aZiya wrote:
And if this is the fruit of your womb, sister, and if this is the fruit of our seed, brother, what kind of woman have you become, and what kind of man have we become, that this is our violent fruit?
Preach!!!
Drop a few atomic bombs?(shrugs shoulders)
nomad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Hang a few crime goes down onless you boys are rapests murderers of child molesters why would you disagree.
Or maybe you are who knows
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

nomad wrote:
Hang a few crime goes down onless you boys are rapests murderers of child molesters why would you disagree.
Or maybe you are who knows
Not much education there right "noman"? You should really learn how to spell if you are going to hang out with the big boys! Now go to bed honky!
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Topi01 wrote:
<quoted text>Drop a few atomic bombs?(shrugs shoulders)
The only bombs you drop are in your toilet and look like your boyfriend.
nomad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Not much education there right "noman"? You should really learn how to spell if you are going to hang out with the big boys! Now go to bed honky!
Boys would be about right don't come to man's country boy we string up your kind.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

nomad wrote:
<quoted text>
Boys would be about right don't come to man's country boy we string up your kind.
"noMAN" I got your boy right here cracker!You come to my neighborhood and the other whitys will be sitting around the camp fire wondering what happened to "noman" like he dissapeard in the Bermuda Triangle.
Topi01

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Really wrote:
<quoted textwhitys
Weren't you just telling nomad he needed to learn to spell if he wanted to keep up with the "big boys"?
Topi01

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Really wrote:
<quoted text>The only bombs you drop are in your toilet and look like your boyfriend.
I actually did drop a few bombs earlier and they looked just like Trecoon, and probably smelled better than 95% of the posters here...
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Topi01 wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't you just telling nomad he needed to learn to spell if he wanted to keep up with the "big boys"?
What you some kind of white spelling bee champ in the mensa club punk!
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Topi01 wrote:
<quoted text>I actually did drop a few bombs earlier and they looked just like Trecoon, and probably smelled better than 95% of the posters here...
I bet they smelled like your mothers nasty cooter!
Topi01

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>I bet they smelled like your mothers nasty cooter!
STFU and go pick some cotton...
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Topi01 wrote:
<quoted text>STFU and go pick some cotton...
Why you need more cotton in your Kotex?
Watusi Warrior

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Neddy wrote:
".
Why do blacks need all these handguns????
Answer..... CRIME/MURDER.
Have you investigated to see whom among those in the black community own guns legally and the motives provided for gun-ownership so you can compare percentages based n motives????
If not then your opinion about the purpose for most gun ownership within the AA community is worthless.
siting bull sht

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>"noMAN" I got your boy right here cracker!You come to my neighborhood and the other whitys will be sitting around the camp fire wondering what happened to "noman" like he dissapeard in the Bermuda Triangle.
White flight heard of it no one wants to live around your kind and I mean nobuddy. So ill take a pass on your offer sambo. So you go on with your coonery its intertaining
Throw in a spit shine and a buck dance while your at it blue gums and get your mamie to fetch me some ice tea
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

siting bull sht wrote:
<quoted text>
White flight heard of it no one wants to live around your kind and I mean nobuddy. So ill take a pass on your offer sambo. So you go on with your coonery its intertaining
Throw in a spit shine and a buck dance while your at it blue gums and get your mamie to fetch me some ice tea
Maybe mamie can teach you how to write. You crackers are the dumbest bunch of animals on the face of the earth not to mention scared like antelope surrounded by Lions. You really should get out of your trailer park more often. Get a job honky.....
nomad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
To siting cow sht,
I heard of White flight. Are you referring to the black race when we take garbage out by dragging a dollar bill behind our vehicles through trailer parks. Speaking of mamies, i hope you enjoy your southern tea as much as we enjoy our Trojan (Magnums) that your mamie fetch up for me....

You couldn't get laid in a cat house with a thousand bucks sticking out of your azz sht skin
And the only way you'd ever get to see a white suburban naborhood is from the back of a police car felon.
Giusepi Giovani Ubaldini

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Any person who is hell-bent on killing somoene will find a way of killing that person gun or no gun.
reguler militia

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nomad or nonsense,
You should be the poster child for ABORTION !!!!
You have to go the ghetto to find an abortion clinic they are like on every cornor so you'd know all about that felon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Nursing Forum right now

Search the Nursing Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Texas psych hospitals deal with privacy breaches 6 hr Elise Gingrich 3
quote for the day! (Jul '13) 7 hr nurseamyg 108
daily health tips for everyone! (Aug '13) 7 hr nurseamyg 87
sugary drinks and obesity (Aug '13) 7 hr nurseamyg 48
NCLEX pearson vue quick results "trick" (Jun '12) 9 hr jeannine 27
Budget Reductions Would Place Financial Burden ... (Mar '08) 18 hr Past present future 5
Report: Too little mental health care for boomers (Jul '12) Tue humanSpirit 3
•••
•••
•••
•••