Strengthening The Black Community: St...

Strengthening The Black Community: Strategies for Reducing Violence

There are 106 comments on the Final Call story from May 4, 2012, titled Strengthening The Black Community: Strategies for Reducing Violence. In it, Final Call reports that:

To order this message in its entirety on DVD or CD, please call 1.866.602.1230, ext.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Final Call.

nawsh

Monticello, IN

#42 May 19, 2012
no the blacks are forced to own guns.. can't you see how poor you whites have made them??
nawsh

Monticello, IN

#43 May 19, 2012
lucky for me I can escape into other cultures.. so it don't matter..
nawsh

Monticello, IN

#44 May 19, 2012
they need to just mix with people from India ..

in fact i'd like to say that mixing with white people is not as effective as with other races..
nawsh

Monticello, IN

#45 May 19, 2012
no white blacks are just as bad as any regular black..

but if it's like an asian black or something they do well for some reason..
nawsh

Monticello, IN

#46 May 19, 2012
look at most of the white blacks unless they have the right genetics always get shot and stuff..

yellow ones.. do ..
nawsh

Monticello, IN

#47 May 19, 2012
people think i'm yellow but that's only cuz all the rooms in the house are yellow..
Ready to do battle

Pickering, Canada

#48 Jun 3, 2012
Politicians should be held accountable for all the black criminals that kill innocent people. They allowed them into our country. These thugs don't live by any laws except their own, our governments and justice system need to wake up. Thugs don't know how to shoot, they hit bystanders. If they continue to kill our people, there will be an uprising, ALL THUGS DIE!
Roy

Vilonia, AR

#49 Jun 16, 2012
It won't do you no good to strengthen it!!!, See, God has a curse upon the Black race of people!!!, Please let me explain, In the book of Genesis in the Bible, Ham, Son of Noah saw His fathers nakedness, And God put a curse upon Hams grandson Canaah for what Ham did to Noah. Canaah is the father of the black race and all blacks bear this curse. I know this one black dude who resents this fact, One day I overheard Him cussing the Holy Spirit all to pieces, You should have heard Him, It was so funny, You'd die laughing!.

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#50 Jun 16, 2012
I have a few strageties:

1.Gun control- Guns are reducing the lifespans of Black men and children all across America and most crimes in the inner city are caused by guns so we need to get guns off the streets in order to make our city safer
2. Jobs- Jobs reduce the crime rate because it would get less people to join gangs or less drugs for income
3. Education- Educating our kids and getting them to value education more. Educating our kids about money, starting a business, morality, investing, the dangers of gang life, stuff like that
4. Affordability- making basic needs such as food, clothing and shelter more affordable so that people wouldnt need to rob or steal and making college more affordable as well
5.Family- We need our Black men in the homes more and getting them involved with their childrens lives and I believe absent Black fathers are the cause of the breakdown of the Black community. If Black men would just man up and be fathers, then you wouldnt see Black girls getting pregnant, Black boys wanting to be thugs or Black women having a nasty attitude all the time. Black men need to see and realize this.
6.Environment-Cleaning up our neighorhoods and planting trees and building parks or nature centers for people to play and exercise in inorder to better take care of our health and reduce stress

“about 2 be a mini me”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#51 Jun 16, 2012
Roy wrote:
It won't do you no good to strengthen it!!!, See, God has a curse upon the Black race of people!!!, Please let me explain, In the book of Genesis in the Bible, Ham, Son of Noah saw His fathers nakedness, And God put a curse upon Hams grandson Canaah for what Ham did to Noah. Canaah is the father of the black race and all blacks bear this curse. I know this one black dude who resents this fact, One day I overheard Him cussing the Holy Spirit all to pieces, You should have heard Him, It was so funny, You'd die laughing!.
can you show me in the bible where it says canaan is the father of the black race?
Neddy

New York, NY

#52 Aug 6, 2012
let them blank
walking boss

Sacramento, CA

#53 Aug 6, 2012
A little known fact is that the caucasians guns for negras has been flooding the getto with guns implanted with a mind control chip that couses the other wise gentle and peaceful black race to go buck wild and shoot up the hood
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#54 Aug 21, 2012
You people need to stay in school, get a job, learn respect, and take care of your women! That's just for starters.
the hangmen

San Jose, CA

#55 Aug 21, 2012
How to stop ghetto basturds from killing each other
what worked historically was public hangings. Whites couldn't do it that would be racist so that leaves the black commuity to police its self . Black judges with the power to streach
a few necks black police and black jurys. A fair trial buy members of there own commuity and a nice neck tie party
Put the victims familys name in a drawing the winner gets to pull the lever .sell tickets put it on pay for view put the money back into the black community build schools clinics and day care centers . In less then one year you could walk down any street in any city at midnight and be safe .the best part is you know I'm right but no ones going to do it . And not just in the black commuity that goes for any sick mutt that murders rapes or molests kids
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#56 Aug 21, 2012
the hangmen wrote:
How to stop ghetto basturds from killing each other
what worked historically was public hangings. Whites couldn't do it that would be racist so that leaves the black commuity to police its self . Black judges with the power to streach
a few necks black police and black jurys. A fair trial buy members of there own commuity and a nice neck tie party
Put the victims familys name in a drawing the winner gets to pull the lever .sell tickets put it on pay for view put the money back into the black community build schools clinics and day care centers . In less then one year you could walk down any street in any city at midnight and be safe .the best part is you know I'm right but no ones going to do it . And not just in the black commuity that goes for any sick mutt that murders rapes or molests kids
Nope you forget who you are talking about, somebody would steal the money!
Dan

Columbus, OH

#57 Aug 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
And if this is the fruit of your womb, sister, and if this is the fruit of our seed, brother, what kind of woman have you become, and what kind of man have we become, that this is our violent fruit?
Preach!!!
Here's a good strategy that seems to work well for whites. Learn how to.raise childrwn and make sure the black man isn't a coward and actually sticks around for a change.
the hangmen

San Jose, CA

#58 Aug 21, 2012
Hang those basturds to and all the Jew lawyers.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#59 Aug 21, 2012
the hangmen wrote:
Hang those basturds to and all the Jew lawyers.
What did they ever do to you?
the hangmen

San Jose, CA

#60 Aug 21, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>What did they ever do to you?
evil is reason enuff you do these things then you need to know there something out there that has the sand to make you pay for your evil deeds . What this world needs is some good old western justus .you hurt me or mine I ain't waiting for no liberal court I'll hunt you and skin you and nail your hide on my barn.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#61 Aug 21, 2012
the hangmen wrote:
<quoted text>
evil is reason enuff you do these things then you need to know there something out there that has the sand to make you pay for your evil deeds . What this world needs is some good old western justus .you hurt me or mine I ain't waiting for no liberal court I'll hunt you and skin you and nail your hide on my barn.
Are you evil? Do you have any core values? Are you morally bankrupt? You sound like one of these raging maniacs who will kill you for some ten dollar bling or a pair of sneakers. Maybe you need to reevaluate your position whity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health care and business among topics discussed... Sat they got new hosp so 1
News REVEALED: Temporary nursing staff spending bill May 16 patti rn 1
News Congressman McKinley meets with bankers May 13 hashtagmemeztime 3
News Study: Most common jobs in Cincinnati don't pay... May 9 TOTAC 5
Nursing Unions May 2 Husband of nurse 2
News Tulsa experiment: Can investing in children ear... May 1 Husband of nurse 3
Nurses and male patients May 1 Husband of nurse 1