Strengthening The Black Community: Strategies for Reducing Violence

May 4, 2012 Full story: Final Call 107

To order this message in its entirety on DVD or CD, please call 1.866.602.1230, ext.

Full Story
Neddy

Crownsville, MD

#21 May 6, 2012
I don't care how the fk the blacks get the guns.
NO ONE is forcing the blacks to own guns and NO ONE is forcing blacks to murder each other to the tune of 5,000 murders every year. That's more murders than the remaining 87% of the population combined.
Put down the crack pipe timmy.
Neddy

Crownsville, MD

#22 May 6, 2012
When will the blacks take responsibility for their actions instead of blaming the rest of the world for their problems.
Gary

Colorado Springs, CO

#23 May 6, 2012
Neddy wrote:
When will the blacks take responsibility for their actions instead of blaming the rest of the world for their problems.
They never will. It's the white man's fault for all the blacks getting their hands on the guns and murdering each other according to them. Blacks are truly unique.

Since: May 12

United States

#24 May 6, 2012
...anyhow....I think socioeconomic status, quality of education and emphasis on education has more to do with violence than race
Tim John

United States

#25 May 7, 2012
Neddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again crack head.
Blacks commit more robberies every year than the remaining 87% of the population combined.
You know that already though.
The government does a nice job at splitting crimes under 'larceny-theft' to create a category that Blacks supposedly do more then Whites. Robbery is larceny under the presence of a victim. Burglary is larceny with no victim present. Meanwhile, the FBI Uniform Crime Report, has a 'separate' category for 'larceny-theft' in which Whites commit the vast amount....so what's the point? The point is to 'create' a category of theft in which Blacks appears to do the most to appease Whites.

Theft is theft and should all show up under the same category, to include motor vehicle theft (which Whites dominate as well)

To the FBI UCR's credit there is a title of 'property crimes' which includes all theft-related categories, but this should be the 'only' category shown, because robbery and burglary are simply larceny-theft.

Tim John

United States

#26 May 7, 2012
Neddy wrote:
I don't care how the fk the blacks get the guns.
NO ONE is forcing the blacks to own guns and NO ONE is forcing blacks to murder each other to the tune of 5,000 murders every year. That's more murders than the remaining 87% of the population combined.
Put down the crack pipe timmy.
Actually, the FBI's UCR finally counted up the supporting tables to provide the final tally on the totals table for the year 2010. When they did, White murder suspects were arrested for more murders than Black murder suspects. I will not post the FBI's stats anymore, if you want to look go to their website and figure it out. That should give you something useful to do, and in the process you will update your knowledge too.

The vast majority of unsolved murders are among White victims, killed in communities predominately White. White on White murder is at a rate on par or greater than Black on Black murder, the only difference is Black murderers commit their acts in close concentration (impoverished urban, inner-cities and/or growing suburbs) and White murderers are spread out more, and are far more active in affluent neighborhoods (White murderers are active in all communities throughout the country).

There appears to be an environmental factor in Black on Black homicides pointing to hopeless communities and decadent communities, where as Whites there is not, they kill where ever they are and live, no matter their level of economic well-being or anything else.

This shows whose actually more murderous, but of course this level of analysis in social science is above a clown such as yourself level of mental comprehension and reasoning.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#27 May 9, 2012
lovelyflower09 wrote:
...anyhow....I think socioeconomic status, quality of education and emphasis on education has more to do with violence than race
Say what??? Everyone is offered the chance for an education in public schools but kids are sent to those schools from homes that encourage working against the system, causing problems, and not respecting the teachers that are truly trying to help them. There are good kids from bad places trying to learn but the ones disrupting classes and showing their asses make it uncomfortable and unsafe . We sacrifice the progress of many trying to control a few. If it takes student uniforms, metal dectectors, body scanners, dog sweeps,high fences, guard posts, armed policemen in the halls,and security cameras,so be it. Rid the schools of the riff raff. Their minds are made up and you're not going to change them.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29 May 9, 2012
First we need to put the guns down and unite, too much fighting over petty shit

“about 2 be a mini me”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#30 May 9, 2012
Contraband wrote:
First we need to put the guns down and unite, too much fighting over petty shit
and after they unite, then what? back to doing the same s%^t!
Anonymous

United States

#31 May 9, 2012
Great post!
nawsh

Voorhees, NJ

#32 May 19, 2012
guns kill people not the people holding the gun..
nawsh

Voorhees, NJ

#33 May 19, 2012
they shoot each other because they are poor.. duh..
nawsh

Voorhees, NJ

#34 May 19, 2012
invest in better religions.. do hinduism..
nawsh

Voorhees, NJ

#35 May 19, 2012
I want a shrine the Indian version of jesus..
nawsh

Voorhees, NJ

#36 May 19, 2012
they have like a million Gods lol..
nawsh

Voorhees, NJ

#37 May 19, 2012
actually the blacks have been doing it before but they did it with spears..

if you take the guns away they will not be able to kill each other but they will and I will..

have to do it in other ways..

actually if I were gonna get someone .. I would never get caught.. i'm not an idiot..

I can basically take over the world because everyone is so stupid..
nawsh

Voorhees, NJ

#38 May 19, 2012
all violence needs to stop..
nawsh

Voorhees, NJ

#39 May 19, 2012
well I gave you ideas already your no longer dumb to it..
nawsh

Voorhees, NJ

#40 May 19, 2012
maybe they are united and simultaneously not united at the same time..

no you may not unite with me..
nawsh

Voorhees, NJ

#41 May 19, 2012
go unite with some white people or something..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio and U.S. companies in demand for truck dri... (Nov '12) 4 hr it was good job 18
Nurse anesthetists aren't the same as anesthesi... (Sep '10) Dec 22 spaaqua19 119
Planning Your Long-Term Care Strategy? 5 Things... Dec 20 Cheska Ramirez 1
child rape and victim support Dec 19 Henu 2
Doctors and nurses working with critically ill ... Dec 19 Henu 2
34 Indian nurses being evacuated from Libya Dec 17 Nuhor Lir Gurenna 1
Baby born in flight aboard airliner over Califo... Dec 15 DILF 30
More from around the web