Solano County students attend nursing...

Solano County students attend nursing camp

There are 6 comments on the The Reporter story from Jun 23, 2011, titled Solano County students attend nursing camp. In it, The Reporter reports that:

An air ambulance, ground ambulance, faux severed arms and citrus fruit all made for an educational adventure Wednesday at VacaValley Hospital in Vacaville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2 Jun 23, 2011
I agree.
emjoed Barbi-VV wrote:
Oh, what a ridiculous program! A "Nursing Camp."
What we NEED in this country are nursing schools!!
When was the last time you had a RN in any hosital who could speak clear English?
Worse, when was the last time you had a nursing assistant who could speak ANY English?
Nurses are coming from places like the Phillipines to take jobs in our hospitals because we don't have enough schools! Our youth don't need to be "encouraged" to become nurses, they needs schools.
NorthBay, one of the most expensive health care organizations in the country, is well aware of this.
Buster Hymen

Vacaville, CA

#3 Jun 23, 2011
emjoed Barbi-VV wrote:
Oh, what a ridiculous program! A "Nursing Camp."
What we NEED in this country are nursing schools!!
When was the last time you had a RN in any hosital who could speak clear English?
Worse, when was the last time you had a nursing assistant who could speak ANY English?
Nurses are coming from places like the Phillipines to take jobs in our hospitals because we don't have enough schools! Our youth don't need to be "encouraged" to become nurses, they needs schools.
NorthBay, one of the most expensive health care organizations in the country, is well aware of this.
LOL!!!
Kim

Vacaville, CA

#5 Dec 9, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
I agree. <quoted text>
Seriously? You people are ignorant. Excuse this hospital for giving teenagers inspiration to go to college and get a degree in nursing in order to serve you undeserving animals. Its people like you that make me hate society.
Max

Vacaville, CA

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Don't be a hater.
jose

New York, NY

#7 Feb 9, 2013
should have seen it happen that way
Granny in the Dump

Castro Valley, CA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I agree. <quoted text>
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lourdes opens pain management center Sun Christ died of AIDs 1
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... Sat Sailboat1107 16
News In Support of Fluoride Jul 31 Get rid of it 2
News Man Wants Hospital to Remove Surgical Clip (Jan '08) Jul 27 mavnorm 262
News St. Joseph's CEO to retire in the fall Jul 27 HoHoHo 3
News Philipsburg-Osceola school board cuts five jobs... (Jun '13) Jul 26 Haterpage22 2
NCLEX pearson vue quick results "trick" (Jun '12) Jul 22 Kdl2015LPN 32
More from around the web