Advocate for women at La Fe encourages checkups

Full story: El Paso Times
It's almost impossible to not notice when Cynthia "Cy" Vargas walks into a room. Full Story
an EL PASO woman

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2010
This is good news for the community and the city. Thanks La Fe!
Robert Burke

Collinsville, IL

#2 Mar 1, 2010
After reading this article, two recent articles make sense. The first article said that El Paso was one of the poorest cities in the U.S. The other article said that El Paso County is one of the healthiest counties in Texas. The dedication of the La Fe Clinic, and the people who work there, explain why a city with little money has excellent health care -- it is a city, and a people, with heart.
Cy Vargas

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2010
I just wanted to clarify that I am a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner.
and thank you for getting the word out in the community how important these tests are.
Ashley

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 10, 2010
After reading this I am disgusted. While Vargas may be trying to help out the community, the clinic is not helping her. I cannot believe how rude the receptionists are. And they even had the nerve to tell me they were denying service to me because I do not have check stubs to show. I am an independent contractor, so there is no check stubs. However, why should that matter? I was not going for a free handout. I was more than happy to pay. I guess so much for the idea Vargas has about trying to help the uninsured.
Cade
#5 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio and U.S. companies in demand for truck dri... (Nov '12) 14 hr xxxraytred 19
Nurse anesthetists aren't the same as anesthesi... (Sep '10) Dec 22 spaaqua19 119
Planning Your Long-Term Care Strategy? 5 Things... Dec 20 Cheska Ramirez 1
child rape and victim support Dec 19 Henu 2
Doctors and nurses working with critically ill ... Dec 19 Henu 2
34 Indian nurses being evacuated from Libya Dec 17 Nuhor Lir Gurenna 1
Baby born in flight aboard airliner over Califo... Dec 15 DILF 30
More from around the web