Great hospital

Great hospital

There are 1 comment on the Porterville Recorder story from Apr 27, 2013, titled Great hospital. In it, Porterville Recorder reports that:

I was there four months. I was in ICU six weeks, in telemetry for two and a half months, then went to subacute for seven weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Porterville Recorder.

Lori Jones

Tulare, CA

#1 May 1, 2013
I was there Sunday with Kidney stones. Upon arrival I was asked was I allergic to any medications? I sais yes codeine and they gave me a bright red braclet. What did they do they gave it to me anyway made me and sent me on my way. Gi t to the pharmacy and they asked the same qquestion and her mouth droper and she said we can't fill your perscription your allergic. I called the hospital right there and they said.sorry just take the pills fir the nausea you put under the tounge. Appau led

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian man convicted of hacking into US busine... 46 min Go Blue Forever 2
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... (Mar '15) Wed anonymous 77
News Best Buy posts higher profit, better online and... Aug 23 Suezanne 1
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Aug 22 Vote Trump 245
News Man Wants Hospital to Remove Surgical Clip (Jan '08) Aug 18 Sweeney22 268
News At the Russian Mosquito Festival, the more bite... Aug 15 Parden Pard 21
News Doctors keep collection of strange items swallo... Aug 14 wichita-rick 5
More from around the web