Boomers are going to be hurting for m...

Boomers are going to be hurting for mental health care

There are 1 comment on the MSNBC story from Jul 10, 2012, titled Boomers are going to be hurting for mental health care. In it, MSNBC reports that:

Getting older doesn't just mean a risk for physical ailments like heart disease and bum knees: A new report finds as many as 1 in 5 seniors has a mental health or substance abuse problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

HumanSpirit

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Mental Health horse manure. Most people know that Statin drugs cause permanent memory loss and muscle attropybthatbis being written off as Alzheimer or dementia. Further mind drugs are also a cause of dementia and Alzheimer disease. ,Nursing homes are the up and coming investment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Berkshire signatures join filing in support of ... Dec 7 Carl from Pittsfield 5
News Winnipeg ER wait times still among worst in Can... Dec 2 I win AGAIN 12
News Nurse practitioner savors homecoming Nov 30 Ole Miss News 2
News Barrow medical center's lawsuit says hospital d... (Mar '08) Nov 21 violet puppies 13
News Violence against front-line hospital staff on r... Nov '17 cutbacks the problem 1
News Helping ease cancer battle (Feb '09) Nov '17 martin garey 8
nursing test banks Oct '17 23ga2w34 2
More from around the web