Free clinics ready to fill health car...

Free clinics ready to fill health care gaps

There are 1 comment on the Local10.com story from Jan 15, 2014, titled Free clinics ready to fill health care gaps. In it, Local10.com reports that:

A single mother of six, Cherelle Wright brought her 3-month-old daughter to be immunized at Community Advanced Practice Nurses, one free clinic offering medical care to Atlanta's disadvantaged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local10.com.

donna ebersold RN

Columbus, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2014
Headline is misleading...I also live in state which is not expanding Medicaid As a advanced practice nurse I want to support these efforts-- it is humane as is parish nursing etc. But tally the numbers served in these free clinics It does not come close to addressing the real needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Berkshire signatures join filing in support of ... Dec 7 Carl from Pittsfield 5
News Winnipeg ER wait times still among worst in Can... Dec 2 I win AGAIN 12
News Nurse practitioner savors homecoming Nov 30 Ole Miss News 2
News Barrow medical center's lawsuit says hospital d... (Mar '08) Nov 21 violet puppies 13
News Violence against front-line hospital staff on r... Nov '17 cutbacks the problem 1
News Helping ease cancer battle (Feb '09) Nov '17 martin garey 8
nursing test banks Oct '17 23ga2w34 2
More from around the web