VA: 65 percent of senior executives g...

VA: 65 percent of senior executives got bonuses

There are 37 comments on the Anchorage Daily News story from Jun 20, 2014, titled VA: 65 percent of senior executives got bonuses. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

More than 300 VA executives were paid a total of $2.7 million in bonuses last year, said Gina Farrisee, assistant VA secretary for human resources and administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ohh em Gee

Webster, MA

#25 Jun 24, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame?
I give him full credit for the two wars and the two recessions and the 17 trillion deficit.
And let's not forget Brownie! bang up job, there, Brownie!
And yet another predictably lame attempt at deflecting away from crying about others doing the same thing you do (hypocrite)? Try harder next time.
Ohh em Gee

Webster, MA

#26 Jun 24, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame?
I give him full credit for the two wars and the two recessions and the 17 trillion deficit.
And let's not forget Brownie! bang up job, there, Brownie!
And that has to do with 65 percent of VA senior executives getting bonuses how? Ohh ya. it doesn't.

Cue the off topic, cross posted, petty insults and piss poor deflections.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Jun 24, 2014
Ohh em Gee wrote:
<quoted text>And that has to do with 65 percent of VA senior executives getting bonuses how?.
Follow the thread, Ohmygobb.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#28 Jun 24, 2014
The VA sucks it sucks trust me!!!
the Light

El Paso, TX

#29 Jun 24, 2014
No its coming out that the Democrats changed their death certificates to say they died of natural causes. Will these people ever stop , have they no shame?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#32 Jun 25, 2014
the Light wrote:
No its coming out that the Democrats changed their death certificates to say they died of natural causes. Will these people ever stop , have they no shame?
No.........look at the dead that follow the Clintons through their political careers.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#33 Jun 25, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame?
I give him full credit for the two wars and the two recessions and the 17 trillion deficit.
And let's not forget Brownie! bang up job, there, Brownie!
Obama hosts Presidents Cup golfers at White House, but for families of the fallen of Benghazi or the Marine in a Mexican jail..........not a peep..........not even a smidgen.
straw grasping teabaggers

United States

#34 Jun 25, 2014
Congress Has One Hurdle Left to Pass a VA Bill, But It's a High One

While House Republicans had no problem moving forward on a bill to give unpaid tax cuts to big business, their squeeky off-sets wheel is turning when it comes to finding money for veterans.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#35 Jun 25, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
Congress Has One Hurdle Left to Pass a VA Bill, But It's a High One
While House Republicans had no problem moving forward on a bill to give unpaid tax cuts to big business, their squeeky off-sets wheel is turning when it comes to finding money for veterans.
Obama is President, his 2008 video campaign speech said he knew about the VA's problems and promised to fix them, then as with all his failures he forgets it, jumps on AF-1 and is off to the next speech and golf outing.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#36 Jun 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is President, his 2008 video campaign
The ***CURRENT**** Republicans in the Senate *BLOCKED the VA appropriate bill that would have opened 27 new clinics.

Wipe your chin, ScrotumSniff.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#37 Jun 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama hosts Presidents Cup golfers at White House
Flagged.

Off -topic, cross-posted, clueless Au Dumbo spam.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#38 Jun 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
but for families of the fallen of Benghazi or the Marine in a Mexican jail..........not a peep..
Lie.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39 Jun 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
or the Marine in a Mexican jail...
The Marine who broke the law carrying in firearms?
Righteous

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#40 Jun 25, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
STOMP

STOMP

STOMP

Stop picking on me !!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna cray to Topix again!!!!!!!!!! I want my mommy.....

.
FIFY.......... COWARD..........again...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#44 Jun 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The ***CURRENT**** Republicans in the Senate *BLOCKED the VA appropriate bill that would have opened 27 new clinics.

Wipe your chin, ScrotumSniff.
Yawn, you have quite the imagination huh.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#45 Jun 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Flagged.

Off -topic, cross-posted, clueless Au Dumbo spam.
Yes yes Crapola, we know, we know.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#47 Jul 20, 2014
Did they pay those bonuses back yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hamilton Center selected as 1 of 5 new Indiana ... 2 hr Animals taste great 11
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... (Mar '15) 8 hr Captain Bligh 187
News Ivy Tech Terre Haute nursing students acing nat... 23 hr Mike Morris 1
News Dentists might be able to screen for diabetes (Mar '15) Sep 19 laurajkey 6
News Barrow medical center's lawsuit says hospital d... (Mar '08) Sep 18 Stella 11
News Greenwood hospital closure to cut 86 jobs Sep 10 Billing 3
News DeJaynes ~ Jenssen (Jun '13) Sep 9 FindItDennis 5
More from around the web